Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

PH going in is 6.2-5, there in coco and they hardilys have a run of, but i have another question, im planning on planting them in 25L pots, do you think i can get away with putting them in 7L pots for 2 weeks then put them into the final 25L?
I’d lower ph a bit more go to 5.9

Hey 420 peeps. I was just wondering. I have just moved a plant into a different tent, ive got a hold of my temps just about but I was wondering if 400 hps is to much for such a little space?. The distance is ok its nowhere near to hot when i put my hand above the plant. Any thoughts?

PH going in is 6.2-5, there in coco and they hardilys have a run of, but i have another question, im planning on planting them in 25L pots, do you think i can get away with putting them in 7L pots for 2 weeks then put them into the final 25L?

first your ph is way out for coco and the fact you have coco perlite mix means you must feed to run off and preferably 2 or 3 feeds daily. Always nutrients and never ever water, never! only for final flush.

Set your ph between 5.5 and 5.8 for veg period in coco and anywhere between 5.2 and 6.2 is generally ok.

Are your nutrients coco specific? this is really important due to the way coco treat phosphorus and calmag.

you don't need to go to 7litre pots, go straight to 25litre pots. No need at all to do 2 weeks in 7litres and it will cause 2 transplant shocks.

Check my how to grow in coco thread out in my sig for all you need to know in coco. I have a comprehensive feed schedule there you can follow if you choose to but I answer all questions in the thread.

In future don't mix perlite with coco unless it is a flood and drain set up or using drippers and multiple feeding daily.

Just look for heat stress or light burn of that happens then see if you can bend down and tie off ? As long as you can maintain temps between tops and light your good . Then it’s just a matter of how much it likes or can take .

Just look for heat stress or light burn of that happens then see if you can bend down and tie off ? As long as you can maintain temps between tops and light your good . Then it’s just a matter of how much it likes or can take .
Its on a switchable ballast anyway so i can turn it downif need be and Ill be puttin a scrog and flipping it very soon so shouldnt have an issue keeping her under control. You cant really tell from that angle but she has a nice canopy. (Ill be taking pics of it tommorow. im pretty proud as its my first grow and first plant training)

Its on a switchable ballast anyway so i can turn it downif need be and Ill be puttin a scrog and flipping it very soon so shouldnt have an issue keeping her under control. You cant really tell from that angle but she has a nice canopy. (Ill be taking pics of it tommorow. im pretty proud as its my first grow and first plant training)
Good to hear man sounds like you got this under control :Namaste:

first your ph is way out for coco and the fact you have coco perlite mix means you must feed to run off and preferably 2 or 3 feeds daily. Always nutrients and never ever water, never! only for final flush.

Set your ph between 5.5 and 5.8 for veg period in coco and anywhere between 5.2 and 6.2 is generally ok.

Are your nutrients coco specific? this is really important due to the way coco treat phosphorus and calmag.

you don't need to go to 7litre pots, go straight to 25litre pots. No need at all to do 2 weeks in 7litres and it will cause 2 transplant shocks.

Check my how to grow in coco thread out in my sig for all you need to know in coco. I have a comprehensive feed schedule there you can follow if you choose to but I answer all questions in the thread.

In future don't mix perlite with coco unless it is a flood and drain set up or using drippers and multiple feeding daily.

Im feeding 3 daily feeds as you said it will help a lot more, they get nutes every feed till flush.

Im using BioBizz BioGrow as a base nutrient, using house and garden root excelurator and mother pukka budwiser (for calcium) & voodoo juice.

The only reason i switched to BioBizz is just to try be organic.

I will transplant them straight into bigger pots wednesday, there going into auto pots so do i still add perlite? 1" 1/2 of pebples in the bottom or 2"?

Im feeding 3 daily feeds as you said it will help a lot more, they get nutes every feed till flush.

Im using BioBizz BioGrow as a base nutrient, using house and garden root excelurator and mother pukka budwiser (for calcium) & voodoo juice.

I will transplant them straight into bigger pots wednesday, there going into auto pots so do i still add perlite? 1" 1/2 of pebples in the bottom or 2"?

I don't know what mother pukka Budweiser is, does it have mg in too? id just use regular. calmag. is the biobizz coco specific? if its not change to a coco specific note or you Arte just going to continue to have issues.

if going in an autopot system (I hate them, such a terrible system) then you can use the coco perlite mix or use a coco pebble mix would be better as that doesn't fuck with ph. id put 2Inch pebbles in bottom. 1/2 inch would just get buried in coco real quick. id also but a layer of single pebbles under the pot and that will mean the roots don't ever sit in stale solution.

Appreciate it bro. Think you deserve a follow lol. One last question before I shoot how can I change the title on my journal?
Pm a moderator such as @Teddy Edwards @Dwight Monk @Chris Scorpio juts let them no what you want them to change it to remember once you post something in the magazine you have 420 mins to edit original post . I’d pass then you need to contact one of the names mentioned above bro. All three are great dudes . I’m sure wouldn’t mind helping you out.

If organic a flush isn’t nesscrssary

Pm a moderator such as @Teddy Edwards @Dwight Monk @Chris Scorpio juts let them no what you want them to change it to remember once you post something in the magazine you have 420 mins to edit original post . I’d pass then you need to contact one of the names mentioned above bro. All three are great dudes . I’m sure wouldn’t mind helping you out.
Ahhh thank you. Its not that important, to much effort for me lol.

Actually Teddy the one you need to contact as he has the powers to edit things and we don't have that ability.

Actually Teddy the one you need to contact as he has the powers to edit things and we don't have that ability.
Good to know for future bud thanks for clarifying ✊

Hello guys!

Currently growing Super Lemon Haze & Green Crack.

Question is:

How long after 12/12 flip did you harvest?

What do people class as the first day of flowering as there is alot of mixed opinions?

Both have been on 12/12 change for 7 days today, both have small clusters of white hairs but nothing compared to most strains i grow, ( i know strains are all different but iv grown over 10 strains that have shown large clusters now).

I hope everyone is happy and healthy, thanks!
For me , It's the moment you switch too 12/12.

The day I see a white pistil on my plant is the day I call it day one flowering .

Back
Top Bottom