DSC_6649_tt1.jpg

:peace: folks

some news from the great outdoors

the blue cheese is FEMALE :cheesygrinsmiley:

bluecheese4.jpg

blueberry

blueberry62.jpg

:peace: folks

wow buck they belong in a magazine,truly perfect looking, you got the donkey pheno of tt it looks :thumb: big stinky baseball bat colas

Yay! Thank You BID :cheesygrinsmiley:, man I wish you lived closer

Congrats on the new girl...

got room or a park model at your place? lol naw i like my dry heat and long summers, just need a leer jet so i can pip pop about the country
then i could go visit everybody and chuck pollen and beans at everyones garden! well unless they dont want my bunk ass genetics! lol j/k
*disclaimer* i would never ever give away any seeds or pollen as that would be illegal,immoral and purple!
also i dont grow legal medical cannabis all my pictures were borrowed from a real grower living in a place where cannabis is 100% legal ,also im not a real person im a typing bot gone awry and developed a fake interest in cannabis based medicine i have a short in my a.i. program after having a beverage called coffee spilled on my cpu that is all "nano nano calling orson!,,orson come in"

Growstone gnat nix here I come Chick-a-wah-wah!!!!!

:(

Damn! I hate those f'ing things. It is pretty cheap but get a lot and get some growstone too. Put a layer of stone in the bottom of your pot then a layer of gnat nix then soil. On top of the soil put about 3/4" of gnatnix then growstone on top. The growstone keeps the gnatnix in place and disperses water so the gnat nix does not mix with the soil. Do EVERY single pot because those bastards will find any port in a storm, you will be gnat free quickly depending on your medium. If you are using FF products they come with gnats so even in your solo cups use the gnat nix and stone (edit -- cover everything)

Good luck PotChimp

I wish you all were in walking distance, I would get some growstone stuff and come over for some gnat suppression. Then we could take a tour of about 4 + 20 folks gardens and end up at OMM's move and water his plants and relax :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good evening weed Buckshot. Girls are looking mighty fine both in and out. So healthy looking. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm delicious :high-five:

Absolutely beautiful!! :circle-of-love::cheer:

Good evening weed Buckshot. Girls are looking mighty fine both in and out. So healthy looking. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm delicious :high-five:

Well thank you both :cheesygrinsmiley: I am hoping to get some updates during the long weekend... Let's hope the tornado and golf ball size hail stays away

I wish I knew that about the ff soil before I used it lol
well hopefully as I get rid of the soil so will I hopefully get rid of the bugs

OK

Last night there was serious weather all around but today they are fine and dandy... so far. It is wild weather in Maine. The saying goes here if you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes, it will change :cheesygrinsmiley:

PS

My grandson caught another sea bass :cheesygrinsmiley: he is "the fisherman" now :cheesygrinsmiley: we have some bloodworms and have a good tide this weekend pending weather.

PSS

He has released both his fish.

Back
Top Bottom