CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

Not much good about it but good morning Bill. Hope yours is going better than mine today. CL🍀
Sounds like your having one of those days Amigo. :Namaste:
Have a smoke and relax. :passitleft:
Makes everything a little better.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

When it rains it pours! It’s gotta be a Monday. No cable, no internet connection and my 50” t.v. decided to take a 💩. Thankfully the prices of t.v.s has gone down. Found a new one for 200 bucks. I knew it was dying cause first Netflix was blacking out and now it’s the cable channels too. Thankfully my iPhone has cellular backup. Mondays! Ya gotta love 💕 em. Smh CL🍀

IMG_4789.jpeg
Happy Monday! Well your plants are looking great!

My Mother always thinks ahead and bought a 32” Visio when it was on sale. Only thing is the cords too short, old tv had a center stand and this one has on two corners. The input plugs are on the opposite side and it never ends. Thanks for allowing me to bitch n moan but can’t anything goe smoothly today? Smh Now it won’t sit on my stereo cabinet like the last one did. And I gotta find extension cords. CL🍀

Jezz now because of the molding on this tv 📺 the cable won’t bend to screw it on. WTF 🤬! I’m so pissed my hands are shaking. If I was still young and dumb I’d be punching walls right about now. It’s got all the streaming capabilities but because my connection is so short I can’t hook it up either. CL🍀

:lot-o-toke:

Jezz now because of the molding on this tv 📺 the cable won’t bend to screw it on. WTF 🤬! I’m so pissed my hands are shaking. If I was still young and dumb I’d be punching walls right about now. It’s got all the streaming capabilities but because my connection is so short I can’t hook it up either. CL🍀
....Goosefrabba....

Exactly 👍! WTF does it mean anyway? CL🍀
That's a good question CL. I think it's a hymn... Gotta sit in an Indian style and get all lotus pose (not the sexier lotus pose 😉) and pinch your fingers together...."mmm Goosefrabba..." (Chime the bell) lol... I have no idea lol
🧘‍♀️

Oh happy feking day! I finally figured it out and now I’m streaming! I don’t need cable anyway. I got Netflix , Starz etc. CL
Big joint and Relax. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I knew it was dying cause first Netflix was blacking out and now it’s the cable channels too.
Try lowering your backlight. I have an older TV on it's way out that goes completely black if I have the BL too high.

Back
Top Bottom