Carestaker's Chemdawg Crosses In Soil & Coco - 2016

Dry trimming is going well :volcano-smiley: I got some good vibes from the ladies, giving it all back to me. :Namaste:

There are three Tahoe tops in there, and that fills it. White like fire. :love:

IMAG7585.jpg

Some smaller BTOG nugs in the jar. Frosted, and pure Piney - Chem funk.

S
IMAG7584.jpg

Trimming BTOG....

IMAG7581.jpg

IMA.jpg

ChemD Cookies drying she's next for a trim.

IMAG7576.jpg

SSD nugs getting trimmed...smoke isn't super potent yet, but it's getting there, and it's oh so fun. Bright, driving sativa head for the first half hour, then a happy stone. :)

cro_2.jpg

Perfecto a True master.:bravo:

Thanks you for blessing us with another excellent grow:thanks:

Perfecto a True master.:bravo:

Thanks you for blessing us with another excellent grow:thanks:

:welcome: Thanks for your post and appreciation. :Namaste: I'm glad you enjoyed them. I'll be posting some nug shots and final reports on them, along with some grow observations in the next week or so. Welcome Mister Dank. :welcome:
Congrats on those nice buds! :goodjob::smokin:

Thanks Bluez brother :high-five: they are being consumed enthusiastically and quickly lol. Competition in this run is fierce but so far, I'd rank them ECSDH, ChemD, SSD, Tahoe in order of how the smoke is, but I'm hoping Tahoe moves up a notch after the cure.

---

I'll do some smoke reports soon, and will post the usual parade of nuggets. :cheer:

SO AWESOME!

There may be another girl around the corner but there are the ones that you remember for your whole life. Are these those types of girls?

I'm still testing and judging, but I'm almost there. I've got a couple that are really nice, and I feel like I'm close to getting the full picture. I have some friends that will help too, bless their hearts. :)

So far, there is some promise of what you speak. I keep reaching for ECSDH in the morning, and I usually don't wake and bake. SSD is a treat any time of day, so tasty and happy, she's a keeper too for now. ChemD is getting there after being quite punchy early on, and I feel that she could steal the number two spot if she comes together more in the jars. BTOG is the only disappointment so far. I think it's safe to say that she was grown very well, and the smoke is just not even close to where it should be. She's literally covered in white, and I don't reach for her. I don't think I got a very good example of her, so her clones are really, really close to the bin. I'll run her again though, great plant - just a meh kinda high on this one. Tough competition in this run though, so I'm still real stoked with what I got. :volcano-smiley:

Man those sound like sum tasty strains

Those look beautiful

Thanks Blazin! They are all sticky and dank. I can highly recommend the SSD and ECSDH. :thumb:

Outstanding work as usual my friend, just churning it out like it be nothing!
permagrin.gif

Thanks LA, I got four for four winners, so crazy lucky. :high-five:

Work is taking up most of my free time, so I've been remiss about updating. I'll do so soon.

It's been a trip growing all Chems...and I think I learned quite a bit this round. I'll riff a bit here this week, so that I can put together some final reports...and of course some nug shots. I'm smoking some amazing herb right now, I have to say. I don't think I've grown better. You guys and gals were part of the process, thank you for joining in - the grow wouldn't have been the same without you. :Namaste:

So, I trash talked Buddha Tahoe OG a few pages back and I'm sure a few of you that knew better were like - that dude is crazy and has shit taste in weed. I don't blame ya. I thought I had a weak potency plant. With that said - I suppose the first thing I should say after my brief absence, is to say that I was mistaken. In a huge way. She is the first all-day-weed I've ever smoked. Seriously. Morning to snoring, this girl is great. Rock solid all day, no tolerance build up (yet, keep you posted) kinda weed. It's clear headed, functional, energizing, focused, creative, and well balanced. I can't get enough, superb stuff. :volcano-smiley:

So, why was I trashing her.??.. I dunno, she wasn't getting me high right before or right after harvest. I think there were a couple of reasons. One was that I was trying them all so often, and they all had this one very instant Chem type cerebral buzz, that this one doesn't have at all, that she felt 'weak' in comparison. The other was that she was so sticky, she took forever to really dry out, so she was being tested when still kind of wet. I left a nug outside of the jar for 2 weeks, and I still couldn't get it through a grinder, too wet/sticky. Mid 20's I'd guess.
New stuff in the works. I got a new Grav beaker style bong at the naughty store, and it's perfect to blaze the samples for testing. :roorrip:It hits so much better than my last piece, and I got it for like 40$ on hump day. :)

I'll be using it as often as I can. I'll be dropping some seeds soon too. I've built an aeroponic cloner as well. Leaks a little but I got it on 11.. you know, nothing is getting missed underneath :) Cutting should get some mad roots if I don't muck it up.

Other strains are all amazing in their own right. They are all quite different, but have one or more things in common, so that with a smoke of them all, you could infer the Chem influence. It's been a dream of a long time to have a shelf full of Chem herbs to smoke....so sometimes, yeah, they come true haha.

I'll smoke and post again soon :Namaste:

You'll be posting a pic of that shelf, I hope ... :cheesygrinsmiley: :bongrip:

When I wake up, I see this.... There's a bud or two of each on the top of each jar, drying out so I can just pull some floral clusters and pack the Grav

shelf1.jpg

Choices, choices right.... what kind of Chem do I want..?

Three of the four are morning friendly. They all have good energy except the ChemDxCookies, which is more indica.

Lately it's been Tahoe for the morning for a nice start to the day - clear, motivating, not hazy or thick, but relaxed and calming.

ECSDH is also good for morning, but she has a bit of a thicker dreaminess to her, and she's not under the radar at all. Just a hit or two will light you up for a few hours, so dosing is very important. She's a creeper, and she builds and builds steady like a train...pulls like crazy.

SSD is so bright and immediately vibrant, with a great smiling head buzz for the first half hour or so - she settles into a happy stone that lasts for a couple of hours - so she can work for the morning...but is better if you are off or not working. She's got a great sparkle to her initial high that can keep you lighting up for hours, so she's a temptress of sorts, care is needed lol. ChemD is nighttime only - a hammer to the skull - and stoney sleep when your ready.

:volcano-smiley: Tahoe it is. It could be a heavier hitter, but that's about the only 'fault' I can find with her. I'd give her an 8 for potency though, so she's no slouch. She put a long time smoker to sleep on my couch with only 4 hits. Perfect strength for me - I like that I can control the dosing and get what I need out of her. She could be my new daily toke, with SSD and ECSDH as my added excitement when I want to layer on other effects. What's been really great is picking out the Chem influences in each hybrid, and observing the different directions each cross moves the effect into. What a great way to learn more about the plant, and my favorite genetic line. I should get some pics later in the week, and I'm ready to start banging out some smoke reports. Peace and pot y'all. :thanks:

Man, you make it sound so delicious! I only have a small amount of White Rhino left, and I gave that to the missus for her nausea, so I'm jonesing for some new stuff.

Enjoy it brother!

Man, you make it sound so delicious! I only have a small amount of White Rhino left, and I gave that to the missus for her nausea, so I'm jonesing for some new stuff.

Enjoy it brother!

Thanks Blazer, I'm super stoked....you got some beasts coming up soon enough, we should smoke though..:passitleft:

LOL! I hope it's the SSD. That one sounds the pick of the bunch for me. That and the cookies. Yummy.

I still want to smoke all your weed. Heading over now! ;)

Those were some great smoke reports CareBrother! When I read a report and immediately go check my seed stock I know it was a good report lol! Just so happens I have two of those strains. Going to drop 2 Tahoe's. Did she herm on you? Any lessons learned you can pass on to me?

Back
Top Bottom