Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

See! The GZ's are pretty tough. The party is on!
I think the H2O2 treatment really helped her. I'll still be really nervous until the sprouts get some size on them. The new sprouts do look better than the TC ever did, so I'm still hopeful.

:cheer: Baby shark do do do do do do!

Lol. I'm really excited about her. Thanks for picking her HH. The more that I read about her the better I like her, she should smell amazing.

Congrats on the little weedlings,VG-they're looking perfect!

You're good to go now. Grow babies grow!
Congrats on the little weedlings,VG-they're looking perfect!
Woot woot!
I feel a little better, starting to shake the stink of failure. Lol.
They have good color on them after the first 24 hours above ground. I'm going crazy trying to find the sweet spot between rh and temp and the humidi is going through two gallons a day.

I love when their teenie little leaves pray. So stinking cute.

Speaking of Sharks

My WolfShark

IMG_20190619_133350_111.jpg

Hi V Ground :ciao:

I’ve done a whirlwind catch up of your gardens and am happy to be landing here just as you get the recovery round going :thumb:

I have an auto version of G13 that i grew over summer (from Auto Seeds) and I love it! I enjoy toking it, but mostly it has become my daily medicine blended with Candida CBD. I made ifused oils out of each of them and mix them 1:1 for pain relief during the day. It works amazing - has changed my days this last month or 2. I’m actually about to drop another one in a week or so. Looking forward to seeing this photo version grow out!

Grow on - it’ gone get good, I can tell :Namaste:

Hi V Ground :ciao:

I’ve done a whirlwind catch up of your gardens and am happy to be landing here just as you get the recovery round going :thumb:

I have an auto version of G13 that i grew over summer (from Auto Seeds) and I love it! I enjoy toking it, but mostly it has become my daily medicine blended with Candida CBD. I made ifused oils out of each of them and mix them 1:1 for pain relief during the day. It works amazing - has changed my days this last month or 2. I’m actually about to drop another one in a week or so. Looking forward to seeing this photo version grow out!

Grow on - it’ gone get good, I can tell :Namaste:
:D Great to see you Amy.
I'm hoping to get into making oils and tinctures very soon. I was actually reading SweetSue's olive oil extraction earlier today. I need to find a sitter for the kids once I have everything on hand. I don't want them around especially if I end up making tinctures.

I'm having trouble finding lecithin around me , I may have to order it.

Back
Top Bottom