Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.1

Excellent harvest numbers and really pretty buds, but I especially like the two-man security team for the jars! :)
Thanks Shed, yeah i think it was the john wick 4 that was on this morning but my real security are Con & Pic they alert me to everything going on from ppl walking by to bears out at the lake

Happy Wednesday everyone hope all is good so after a 15-16 day fridge dry the Gorilla Glue is good to jar, i really have to say i like the fridge dry method if using a relatively newer fridge made in the last 20 years LOL! the average RH was between 40-60% at temps of 3-4c i like my fridge cold cause if your beer is not on the edge of becoming a slushy when you open it you're not a true canadian but that don't mean nothing when living in a country with no core identity or values according to our fearless crayon eating leader, the final weight of the GG was good coming out at 211 grams or 7.4 oz i'll take it, tried a few twsters yesterday and its pretty damn good & tastey, so the spring/summer/fall stash is secure, & now to try a few plants (autos) out at the lake,
i learned again a few things not to do such as don't try to keep up with the jones's go at your own pace & don't fry your plants by giving them light levels that should be run with CO2 just give them what they want & watch your temps don't climb to high & if ya don't know or unsure don't rush to fix it yourself wait for advise from more experienced growers, im learning a lot still thanks to everyone here & i thank you all once again, so i'll shut this one down in a few days but i'll start my lake journal this week it much easier to do on my desk top than with the phone out at the lake with shitty reception THANKS for following along everyone, i'll add a link to the lake grow here later & will also put in my signature

20240417_104343.jpg

20240417_104604.jpg

20240417_104619.jpg

20240417_122525.jpg

Nice haul, and those buds look like they belong in the fridge and served cold with a dessert wine...love those colors!

Frost-free really makes a difference with low and slow.
Thanks Shed these buds are nice & heavy & solid from top to bottom wish the G x PP was like that but not complaining much, i'm going to try to get a newer spare fridge dedicated for drying the old one is not frost free

Happy Wednesday everyone hope all is good so after a 15-16 day fridge dry the Gorilla Glue is good to jar, i really have to say i like the fridge dry method if using a relatively newer fridge made in the last 20 years LOL! the average RH was between 40-60% at temps of 3-4c i like my fridge cold cause if your beer is not on the edge of becoming a slushy when you open it you're not a true canadian but that don't mean nothing when living in a country with no core identity or values according to our fearless crayon eating leader, the final weight of the GG was good coming out at 211 grams or 7.4 oz i'll take it, tried a few twsters yesterday and its pretty damn good & tastey, so the spring/summer/fall stash is secure, & now to try a few plants (autos) out at the lake,
i learned again a few things not to do such as don't try to keep up with the jones's go at your own pace & don't fry your plants by giving them light levels that should be run with CO2 just give them what they want & watch your temps don't climb to high & if ya don't know or unsure don't rush to fix it yourself wait for advise from more experienced growers, im learning a lot still thanks to everyone here & i thank you all once again, so i'll shut this one down in a few days but i'll start my lake journal this week it much easier to do on my desk top than with the phone out at the lake with shitty reception THANKS for following along everyone, i'll add a link to the lake grow here later & will also put in my signature

20240417_104343.jpg

20240417_104604.jpg

20240417_104619.jpg

20240417_122525.jpg
Nice work ,some chunky looking buds there congrats 👍👏

20240417_104343.jpg

20240417_104604.jpg

20240417_104619.jpg

20240417_122525.jpg
Congratulations! Another nice haul. Those buds look sweet. I’m too impatient to use the fridge method, but glad you’re getting good results. Great grow con! Congrats again!

Congratulations! Another nice haul. Those buds look sweet. I’m too impatient to use the fridge method, but glad you’re getting good results. Great grow con! Congrats again!
thanks @Jon Lol! i was taking testers quite often i'd grow the GG again, this one is done eagerly waiting to start the lake grow, link to the new journal if you'd like Cons Outdoor Auto Lake Grow #2

20240417_104343.jpg

20240417_104604.jpg

20240417_104619.jpg

20240417_122525.jpg
Great job Amigo :bravo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom