IMG_60001.JPG
IMG_60012.JPG
IMG_6003.JPG
IMG_60042.JPG
IMG_60053.JPG
IMG_60063.JPG
IMG_60073.JPG

:peacetwo::passitleft::peacetwo:

Oh man...these things are the bomb!!! They taste like a dream. Rich, salty, chewy, crunchy, yeah they're good.
IMG_59981.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

ok i think your trying to make me fatter im frikkin drooling all over my vape,keyboard,shirt, i dont ever (mostly) get to eat stuff like that, my nutrionalist says i need to loose some weight 422lbs 311lbs is lean muscle mass so im at 24% fat she wants 60lbs gone oh im 6'6" but now im about to hop a plane to your house and steal your dessert!!!

ok i think your trying to make me fatter im frikkin drooling all over my vape,keyboard,shirt, i dont ever (mostly) get to eat stuff like that, my nutrionalist says i need to loose some weight 422lbs 311lbs is lean muscle mass so im at 24% fat she wants 60lbs gone oh im 6'6" but now im about to hop a plane to your house and steal your dessert!!!

Well...I'm trying to have 3 different kind's of edible in my freezer. That one made 2...This is the story leading to 3....I went to the pet store yesterday after doing a couple dabs. Man...The girl scouts were there, little girls got me for 12 boxes. So...While I was choosing what I wanted I started thinking with the chef brain (Good food happens when that turns on) I got a few boxes of Dulce De Leche and am going to make a cheese cakes with them as a crust. They should be pretty good, I generally make a pretty nice cheese cake. I like to do individual cheese cakes, I hate getting a "slice" of anything other than pizza. So I really haven't put to much thought into it just yet, but will probably make them in the next day or so.

While those pretzel bars are fantastic. My best has yet to come ;)

I'm the opposite bro. I'm a little bit to light, I'm putting about 10 lbs back on. I lost a little bit to much and need a little bit of body fat to stay happy. I'm just to hungry all the time as light as I am. So while it'll be a healthy 10 lbs I gain back, I don't really need to watch my intake as closely as I was, so I can afford a couple of those a day. The window for my intermittent fasting has gotten larger so I can take on a few more solid calories through out the day. That shit bro...Makes you drop the body fat pretty fast. The bulletproof diet works. Maybe to well in my case. I wasn't actively tracking weight. My fucking clothes don't fit...

B.I.D. Bring your stick and shield :)

We just finished a demo for a bunch of boy scouts. It's pretty fun watching the kids light up when they get to put the gear on and hold the shield. The parents are just as interested as the kids some are more so than the kids. Especially dudes. They see you hit another dude in the head with a stick, they wanna hit someone with a stick too. It's all in good fun, I like combat and competition.;)

You ever been to medieval times curso? They have a armory there where they let you hold swords. If you get a chance wield that claymore. That thing- I don't care if you were wearing armor you would just die :)

Best of luck on the weight loss. I've done over 100 pounds in the last 19 months & I'm totally happy I did. What you're looking to lose would be simple with a diet change!
Congrats Legit...

The window for my intermittent fasting has gotten larger so I can take on a few more solid calories through out the day. That shit bro...Makes you drop the body fat pretty fast. The bulletproof diet works. Maybe to well in my case. I wasn't actively tracking weight. My fucking clothes don't fit...

Exactly! It's "High Brix" for humans. Eating that "Archivore" diet is like the plants feel when they are in the high brix zone. It does work!

my problem is i have no appetite so i inadvertently fast all the time i can easily go 3-4 days without anything but coffee, so my metabolism is in the basement, im trying to get it up but my back and knees dont really let me do cardio so i just train upper body with weights, and im working on learning to eat and eat early, before i destroyed my back i was training for strongman and put on 100lbs of muscle over 5 years and before my first comp i was done,i'll get it, and ignore the dessert pics here you bad man!! you know i still love you tho:thumb:

You ever been to medieval times curso? They have a armory there where they let you hold swords. If you get a chance wield that claymore. That thing- I don't care if you were wearing armor you would just die :)

I have not been there. I have held a claymore though. It is a nice weapon. A little to big for me and not fast enough for my liking. Really it would look fantastic on my wall ;)

Exactly! It's "High Brix" for humans. Eating that "Archivore" diet is like the plants feel when they are in the high brix zone. It does work!

I love the way I feel. Just a bit hungry because I have very little body fat to burn. Along with edibles I have no complaints. No wonder my plants seem so happy....

I have a nice fade on this TPP she's going purple...

i had a pair of Scottish claymores i had to sell them....things kept getting slayed(a few trees a couch ,tv,etc.) :rofl:32incs 50lb weights in each hand was a great workout i should have kept them

That's cool, however if someone sold you a 32" "claymore" they ripped you off, my one handed sword is longer. Claymores are 2 handed swords that are generally 46-54" in length and weigh 1/10 of what you had and have a cross hilt. The only time a knight was so weighed down he couldn't stand up on his own, is when they were in jousting tournaments. Otherwise, that shit's light man. No warrior of any kind (other than a giant) could swing 50 lbs effectively. I don't think all my gear weighs 50 lbs. A true knight could do everything in armor he/she could out (maybe not take a shit but you get my point) of armor.

Back
Top Bottom