Looking great DD. Looks like we are nearly on the same flip time. Think I am a few day behind you.
:blunt:

Cheers Falc :cool:
Always good to see a friendly face!
Glad you think my little Isabelles are doing ok. It’s gonna be a lonnng 8-10 weeks
:passitleft:

Mind if I Pull a chair up DD spark a spliff up nd watch you smash this :thumb:tops

:passitleft:
You are most welcome Tops!
Quick, stick your nose in here before the light goes out...
Mm-mmm glad you came prepared :p

Mmmmh she’s popping pistils that’s for sure! :cheer::ganjamon:

Didn't take you long, DD.

420 reactions :cool::passitleft:

Please help?
A speedhump on the road to happiness: I checked my girls tonight after work and my smile turned upside down when I saw some unexpected changes...
Each of three plants is in 5 gallons of canna terra pro soil.
They were fed last night 2 litres each of:
RO water, with...
3ml silica (tapering down from 4)
1/2 teaspoon Epsom salts
1/2 teaspoon blackstrap molasses
10ml Natures Own superbloom organic guano.
Is RO h2o the issue?
Do I need calcium? Nitrogen?
The light tonight (400w HPS) was 16” off the top, now 20”.
Humidity had been probably too high during lights out today. I don’t have the world’s best hygrometer for the data, but one of the walls was damp suggesting the air in the tent (3x3x5.5”) hit dew point.
We’re now back at 23*C canopy and 48% RH.
Trying not to get too anxious about it. I can go shopping tomorrow if anyone can suggest a remedy?
Maybe it’s normal?
Saved the best for last...bit worried...

Hey DD!
Don't panic! :yahoo: Your girls just showing you she's hungry. Now that's she's starting to develop flowers - she'll move her energy from general plant growth (which requires more nitrogen) to developing the flowers (which requires more potassium and phosphorus). Now that she's concentrating on flower growth / bloom you can cut back on grow nutrients which contain more nitrogen and move over to your bloom nutrients which should be high in P & K. It's important to cut back on the nitrogen as the plant won't be using much of it during bloom, and adding it to your feedings will cause nutrient lockouts on your roots. You've caught it early so this is a easy fix.
Steps to take: Cut back on grow nutrients. Increase bloom nutrients.
Always remember: NEVER remove leaves as you did when they are not looking good, they are only offending you not the plant. Your leaves are like solar panels - they generate all the energy but also store them - that is why they begin to yellow as the plant pulls the nutrients from the leaves. You are removing it's source of nutrients when it's showing you it needs more and this will put the plant in shock and stunt general growth. I NEVER remove leaves unless it is blocking new growth, even if it's looking ugly it's still useful to the plant.

I know that's a lot but i hope i explained it easily! :ganjamon:

Hey DD!
Don't panic! :yahoo: Your girls just showing you she's hungry. Now that's she's starting to develop flowers - she'll move her energy from general plant growth (which requires more nitrogen) to developing the flowers (which requires more potassium and phosphorus). Now that she's concentrating on flower growth / bloom you can cut back on grow nutrients which contain more nitrogen and move over to your bloom nutrients which should be high in P & K. It's important to cut back on the nitrogen as the plant won't be using much of it during bloom, and adding it to your feedings will cause nutrient lockouts on your roots. You've caught it early so this is a easy fix.
Steps to take: Cut back on grow nutrients. Increase bloom nutrients.
Always remember: NEVER remove leaves as you did when they are not looking good, they are only offending you not the plant. Your leaves are like solar panels - they generate all the energy but also store them - that is why they begin to yellow as the plant pulls the nutrients from the leaves. You are removing it's source of nutrients when it's showing you it needs more and this will put the plant in shock and stunt general growth. I NEVER remove leaves unless it is blocking new growth, even if it's looking ugly it's still useful to the plant.

I know that's a lot but i hope i explained it easily! :ganjamon:
:thanks:
Thanks for making sense to me mister. I really tried hard to tone down the panic in my voice but you heard it anyway, huh?
You’ve helped immensely. :rolleyes:

oh DD sorry to see what you done there bud lol panic time think we’ve all been there haha:lot-o-toke:
The only time I pull my fan leaves off now if they are yellow and I’m in flower then they can cause grot in your bud then.
The leafs always tell me what I’m doing wrong with my plants lol
But yours smell as good as they look bud:thumb:

oh DD sorry to see what you done there bud lol panic time think we’ve all been there haha:lot-o-toke:
The only time I pull my fan leaves off now if they are yellow and I’m in flower then they can cause grot in your bud then.
The leafs always tell me what I’m doing wrong with my plants lol
But yours smell as good as they look bud:thumb:
Hiya Tops. Yes had a wee freak out there. @irie lion kindly explaining everything is normal. Crikey.
I’ve been plucking fans and letting them dry out to help make my last oz last longer.
And they are now all I have until I can cull some of the low hanging stragglers. I’ll be using whatever I can from defol in a week or so to try to keep my mitts off the good bits as long as poss.
My next grow - when I have buds, topicals and oils already - man, leaves can go whatever colour they want! :green_heart: I really appreciate you answering the call there m8 thanks for looking in, eh. :thumb:

Hi all. One of my favourite facts about the Apollo moon landing is that it was only on course for 2% of its flight. It feels like that sometimes in the medicine cabinet/garden.
:rollit:
@irie lion was right of course and my bagseed babies are still on course. Thanks again for your help yesterday dude I hope to pay that forward one day.. :high-five:

One of my favourite facts about the Apollo moon landing is that it was only on course for 2% of its flight. It feels like that sometimes in the medicine cabinet/garden.
That's real true! My grows feel like roller coaster rides but it always comes together in the end some how :rofl::ganjamon: it's my pleasure bro, she's looking good! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom