Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Yes! Let's not be burning our houses down with electrical issues.

I have a habit of periodically touching all my electrical grow room equipment ‘s plugs, and cords while they have been running a bit. I’m looking for any unusual hot spots that may have developed. If recepticles (plug outlets) get things plugged and unplugged often, or especially if they are old, or overloaded beyond their designed amperage rating, the spring in the contacts can degrade and loose its ability to “clamp” onto the plug of the thing your plugging in. This creates heat, caused by a poor connection, and it can ultimately cause a fire. Note that plugs and cords can and will get warm, but familiarI’ve yourself with what is normal so you can detect an abnormal condition and investigate. :passitleft:

Yup....good one DL everyone...please ...".be carefull out there."
Famous quote.....who said that at the beginning of each episode....??

My Dad:laugh:

Loud Hum in Elec Box I would start turning things off until I found out where the issue was
I would also call a professional to look into it

BTW When ever I have checked PH in the kit its always 6.8 or very close, I know its a fools
practice but I HAVE TO KNOW. I think I remember my meter
was reading high by 1 point or so last time I checked,

My Dad:laugh:

Loud Hum in Elec Box I would start turning things off until I found out where the issue was
I would also call a professional to look into it

BTW When ever I have checked PH in the kit its always 6.8 or very close, I know its a fools
practice but I HAVE TO KNOW. I think I remember my meter
was reading high by 1 point or so last time I checked,

soil pH is 6.4....assuming you're not adding anything foreign in large amounts.

Lots of epsom salts could lower pH over time......like 5 or more runs. Other than that it's at 6.4

IHG DOLATO IN FIRST RUN KIT SOIL - DAY #30 OF 12/12

full

full

Yup....wat happened to all the good stuff? I swear when i retire..i'l prolly wind up , on the couch, watching old westerns and war movies. I tried watching the new magnum PI ....had to turn the channel..sad state! They keep trying to bring back the old stuff , with new characters,...problem is...know one knows who they are , and know one gives a shit! Ha..

Back
Top Bottom