Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Ok guys so i had a question about the recharge an the 1st run ammendment. Are they the same thing i know they are 2 different products but lookn on amazon discription it seems they do the same thing so i was wondering if they were or not. Im guessing the recharge has different things in it or sumthn so i guess i was jus wondering what. Lol im high right now so it got me thinkn prolly to much hahaha.

Hello fellow ne’er-do-wells. It’s that fun time for me again and wanted to share the spoils with you. This is Gas Kandy from DNA/Crockett in first run soil at +56. I got 2 different phenos from the pack (1 sweet 1 gassy). This is the third time I’ve ran her and feel it’s the best results. Reading everyone’s journaling and comments really help through the speed bumps. Thanks crew. I’ve ran her as long as 70 days but she’s prone to rodelization so I’ve been experimenting with taking earlier. This is my first time uploading photos; I’ll try to make a habit of it.
1D705C3F-2F60-438E-B620-C522A8189100.jpeg
4C3E417E-5EF3-466B-B806-338171E2D003.jpeg

Hello fellow ne’er-do-wells. It’s that fun time for me again and wanted to share the spoils with you. This is Gas Kandy from DNA/Crockett in first run soil at +56. I got 2 different phenos from the pack (1 sweet 1 gassy). This is the third time I’ve ran her and feel it’s the best results. Reading everyone’s journaling and comments really help through the speed bumps. Thanks crew. I’ve ran her as long as 70 days but she’s prone to rodelization so I’ve been experimenting with taking earlier. This is my first time uploading photos; I’ll try to make a habit of it.

Dam bro looks great congrats. Is this an auto or photo?

Hey fellow brixers hope every1 is havn a gud friday the 13th and a gud weekend. I jus had a question about the kit if doing autos since they grow like in half the time photos do would i still ammend the soil like normal after each round/harvest? Jus wondering cause if the plant isnt in the soil as long would it have eaten up all the stuff in the soil? Jus didnt wana do all autos an then start haven my soil get to hot or sumthn idk lol.

Hi Blazin, I’ve done a few autos and yes, I just treated the soil the same and am in the second run now and it’s very good. I figure that we flower out photoperiods in a 7-10 gal pot for 8-12+ weeks and an auto starts in it’s final pot (usually) and runs 10-14 weeks, so it’s about the same really :thumb:

Hi Blazin, I’ve done a few autos and yes, I just treated the soil the same and am in the second run now and it’s very good. I figure that we flower out photoperiods in a 7-10 gal pot for 8-12+ weeks and an auto starts in it’s final pot (usually) and runs 10-14 weeks, so it’s about the same really :thumb:

Oh yea duh i never thought of it like tht lol duh well thanx amy that really puts my mind at ease. I really didnt wana screw things up. Also i had another question will these ewc work with the kit? Its the only one i can find around here tht has the same 1-0-0 numbers so i think it wud be ok right?

I’m not an expert by any stretch but that looks fine to me! I wish companies here knew their analysis like that. Every time I ask someone here for those numbers, it’s like I’m talking another language :laughtwo: And then there it is right there on the bag for you!

The only oddity i see is where it says “derived from” worm castings... :hmmmm: isn’t it just, worm castings? :)

I’m not an expert by any stretch but that looks fine to me! I wish companies here knew their analysis like that. Every time I ask someone here for those numbers, it’s like I’m talking another language :laughtwo: And then there it is right there on the bag for you!

The only oddity i see is where it says “derived from” worm castings... :hmmmm: isn’t it just, worm castings? :)

I know right that is exactly what i said in the dang store hahaha to funny. I guess stoned minds think alike lol. And yea i get the same result a blank stare an they all look at me as if i asked them to move the moon lol.

Oh yea duh i never thought of it like tht lol duh well thanx amy that really puts my mind at ease. I really didnt wana screw things up. Also i had another question will these ewc work with the kit? Its the only one i can find around here tht has the same 1-0-0 numbers so i think it wud be ok right?
Yep, those will work, you want the 1-0-0.

Good morning gang,

Think my plants are due for a cat drench? Or maybe a transplant drench then cat after that?

Screenshot_20.png

You are in the CAT window, there is no right answer, it's all personal preference. If you have more than one, maybe give a CAT now and one later.

That's the idea. Nice fakes.

My local garden store closed doors a couple months ago forcing me to find another source for promix and ewc. As easy as they make it now, I just ordered a 30# bag of wiggle worm online. It's convenient, but it seems weird in my part of the country to have difficulty finding proper ewc.

If you're near a Home Depot, perhaps making your own Pro Mix is an option worthy of considering? A grower named Farside05 shares the recipe HERE. It's just peat moss, perlite and some dolomite lime. The recipe may be off slightly, but you save $$$ on the materials so I guess that's the tradeoff.

Back
Top Bottom