Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

A foam garage mat. Should I have more?
B5D8E0DA-ECA8-4A52-9B2E-02C323D99F84.jpeg

Bingo. Get your pots with at least 10 inches of air gap OR a big piece of foam insulation from that floor.

There's your trouble.

Bingo. Get your pots with at least 10 inches of air gap OR a big piece of foam insulation from that floor.

There's your trouble.
I was planning on using a grit guard to elevate my pot but the height is 2.5in. I'm growing in a 2x4x5 tent and I need to optimize height. What's my best course of action here?

Easy peasy Flump. Buy a heat mat...done. Like the ones u put on your outside stairs and porches. I have one in my grow room (concrete floor) They work awesome ...just leaave it plugged in all the time. the better ones come with a built in GFI in line with the plug. Draw very little power and during winter months are extremely helpfull for anyone growing on concrete and or needs a lil extra warmth for those cold periods. I love mine. Think it was about 80-90 bones . Not sure though. another thing u could do is to just add a pc. of rigid stryofoam sheet under the whole thing. It's not that big , so... Cheers eh.

Ok guys, I got issues, with the ghost train haze. They sucked the two cat drenches right up in 4 days intervals, but the post cat water & tea drench, pots are still heavy after 4 days. And leaves are turning lime color. Gave them a foliar with brix today. Anyone ever have this happen ? I mean those roots are wet, so that's why they're looking all yellowish.
My 4 sour diesel & blueberry are ready to drench after 4 days.

Ok guys, I got issues, with the ghost train haze. They sucked the two cat drenches right up in 4 days intervals, but the post cat water & tea drench, pots are still heavy after 4 days. And leaves are turning lime color. Gave them a foliar with brix today. Anyone ever have this happen ? I mean those roots are wet, so that's why they're looking all yellowish.
My 4 sour diesel & blueberry are ready to drench after 4 days.

Midbloom fade.....they'll recover. Next time use Snake Oil a week prior to the Cat Drenches and feed at least one heavy transplant drench prior to Cat's.

No. I assume you’re wondering about the hose. It’s attached to an Airdome. I’ve been a bottom waterer prior to the kit. Just dump it in the outer container comeback later and suck up what left. Prevents drowning from lack of time/laziness to wait. If I forget until
The next day or don’t suck it up at all
They won’t drown. With the kit and the wet/dry it’s not really necessary. Just a habit.

Doc I’m thinking of using the snake oil this round, here’s my question I up pot from my 1’s to the 10’s after about 45 day veg. I’m going to let them veg for 2-3 weeks more in the 10’s before flipping them to 11/13. So I’ll be giving the recharge around week 3 in the 10’s aiming for 1 week in 11/13. Then the cats come week 3-4. Would snake oil be to much in between recharge and cats. I also understand we will cross that bridge when it comes as I can’t read what the plants want until we’re there, I’m just tossing around ideas

Doc I’m thinking of using the snake oil this round, here’s my question I up pot from my 1’s to the 10’s after about 45 day veg. I’m going to let them veg for 2-3 weeks more in the 10’s before flipping them to 11/13. So I’ll be giving the recharge around week 3 in the 10’s aiming for 1 week in 11/13. Then the cats come week 3-4. Would snake oil be to much in between recharge and cats. I also understand we will cross that bridge when it comes as I can’t read what the plants want until we’re there, I’m just tossing around ideas

As long as you use the Snake Oil before the Cat series you'll be fine. I'd skip vegging in the 10's and just bloom 'em.....but there's nothing wrong with your approach.

Back
Top Bottom