Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I plan to add the snake oil to my Brix spray as directed for the last Brix before cats, now I’m not trying to add confusion, I do remember reading some Brixers use the snake oil as a drench. Can anyone shed insight in this as to method and mixture?
I've never seen anyone use snake oil as a drench and wouldn't recommend it. It's mixed at 4:1 brix:snake oil. I would think a full drench would do nothing but harm.

I've never seen anyone use snake oil as a drench and wouldn't recommend it. It's mixed at 4:1 brix:snake oil. I would think a full drench would do nothing but harm.
Wat Neiko said!
DO NOT use Snake Oil as a Drench.
Stop that rumor right NOW!!!!!
I’ll just delete that last part before most wake up! Let’s never speak of it again :passitleft:

Mornin Farmers... :high-five:
When I start my plants would you work with me on keeping things straight until I get the hang of the kit I have a few questions on when to start and what to use when

Nice Babies ween!

Hi Doc and fellow brixfits. :ciao:

A quick photo dump and gratitude drop :thanks: As many have said before me, huge thanks to Doc for the work conceiving of and creation the kit and system. And to my brix support crew - nothin’ withoutcha! :love:

This Bubba Hash from Ace seeds is definitely my best plant to date, in any system. This is night before harvest. I would have like to let it go another 4-5 days, but sometimes life events have to dictate the timing, right?

:passitleft:

Nice Babies ween!

Hi Doc and fellow brixfits. :ciao:

A quick photo dump and gratitude drop :thanks: As many have said before me, huge thanks to Doc for the work conceiving of and creation the kit and system. And to my brix support crew - nothin’ withoutcha! :love:

This Bubba Hash from Ace seeds is definitely my best plant to date, in any system. This is night before harvest. I would have like to let it go another 4-5 days, but sometimes life events have to dictate the timing, right?

:passitleft:
My goodness! You sure have come along way. Outstanding plant!

Well done! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom