Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

You're going to be very, very happy with your High Brix produce. Remember to wash it good.....you'll have the cleanest, smoothest smoke you've ever tasted.
For sure. No menthol. This is docshighbrix mk ultra ready for
Hitters.
F6A65F01-2824-4CB8-A7D6-90795BB06F18.jpeg

Midbloom fade.....they'll recover. Next time use Snake Oil a week prior to the Cat Drenches and feed at least one heavy transplant drench prior to Cat's.
Thanks Doc, that was my original plan, but the way it worked out, they were getting too old to cat drench. So sorta cut corners and gave them a weak transplant drench & tea, and then 1st cat. But they sucked them right up, problem started when I did the water/tea drench, they're not drinking water ? 5th day today, and pots still heavy? I should have snapped that ghost train haze is 1/2 OG. So Doc, nothing I can do, except wait & hope ? Need to get these baby's eating again, pronto !! Looks like the leaves are a little greener today, after the brix foliar, yesterday, but bags are still heavy.
You think I should run this grow without the water drenches? After they recover ? And thanks for the get back Doc !! I have to buy some snake oil !

Thanks Doc, that was my original plan, but the way it worked out, they were getting too old to cat drench. So sorta cut corners and gave them a weak transplant drench & tea, and then 1st cat. But they sucked them right up, problem started when I did the water/tea drench, they're not drinking water ? 5th day today, and pots still heavy? I should have snapped that ghost train haze is 1/2 OG. So Doc, nothing I can do, except wait & hope ? Need to get these baby's eating again, pronto !! Looks like the leaves are a little greener today, after the brix foliar, yesterday, but bags are still heavy.
You think I should run this grow without the water drenches? After they recover ? And thanks for the get back Doc !! I have to buy some snake oil !

how often are you watering? how many days in between watering? How much water are you givng? From the sounds of it reading your above post, your plants are doing just fine and maybe need more time in between watering. Or perhaps you could water em less amount and more frequent?

I have three plants in 15 gal pots and i usually do about 10-15 gal of water every 4 -5 days. If the pots feel heavy i give them extra time untill they seem light and then i water em.

I'm not an expert on this kit and i'm on my first grow so i might not be in a position to give any advice. Just wanted to help if i can :)

Morning gang
I have a twin! My Napoli Blue popped with 2 plants(1 seed) instead of taking the smaller I decided to grow it out. Now I believe 1 is male! And the other is female. I’m new to second plants, my eyes see the smaller plant as having the spade shaped pre flower of a male. They are 31 days veg and 45ish from seed. Thoughts appreciated.
I’m sure the plant will be fine if I remove the male as they don’t share a stalk
6909D82F-4E39-4DDE-9C68-D430CCBCA7C5.jpeg
0628C293-A2F4-4392-8CD1-C42868E54885.jpeg
63D0A83C-A1EA-4E21-8DC3-F8C534548D95.jpeg

Let them recover....be patient....don't mother them to death.....and then think heavy Transplant drenches in the future. You might still want to water inbetween, but these strains need magnesium in excess....and there's a lot of it in Transplant.

how often are you watering? how many days in between watering? How much water are you givng? From the sounds of it reading your above post, your plants are doing just fine and maybe need more time in between watering. Or perhaps you could water em less amount and more frequent?

I have three plants in 15 gal pots and i usually do about 10-15 gal of water every 4 -5 days. If the pots feel heavy i give them extra time untill they seem light and then i water em.

I'm not an expert on this kit and i'm on my first grow so i might not be in a position to give any advice. Just wanted to help if i can :)
Hey 207, don't ever be afraid of helping people, and I do appreciate your advise. Actually our watering schedules is about the same, when I factor in the bag sizes. I use 10gl. bags and use 8 gal every 4-5 days. I drench when my leaves on bottom , begins to wilt. I think what's happened here is me not researching the strain that I'm growing. I just did not associate ghost train haze to OG kush !! I thought those rules applied to pure indica strains, not cross's. And as Doc said, OG type strains need snake oil, one week before 1st. cat, and instead of a lite TD, It should have been a heavy transplant drench before 1st. cat drench. so I'll mark this grow up as a learning experience. Don't get me wrong, I'll still do ok, but this has got to effect final yield. thank you very much for your concern 207 !! :passitleft::nomo::surf:

Hey 207, don't ever be afraid of helping people, and I do appreciate your advise. Actually our watering schedules is about the same, when I factor in the bag sizes. I use 10gl. bags and use 8 gal every 4-5 days. I drench when my leaves on bottom , begins to wilt. I think what's happened here is me not researching the strain that I'm growing. I just did not associate ghost train haze to OG kush !! I thought those rules applied to pure indica strains, not cross's. And as Doc said, OG type strains need snake oil, one week before 1st. cat, and instead of a lite TD, It should have been a heavy transplant drench before 1st. cat drench. so I'll mark this grow up as a learning experience. Don't get me wrong, I'll still do ok, but this has got to effect final yield. thank you very much for your concern 207 !! :passitleft::nomo::surf:

It won't effect the yield too much....you'll recover just fine. next time you'll notice the terps will be stronger.

BTW, every strain should be grown 4 times at least in order to figure out the best course of action.

This is great to know my goji pupil has goji OG in her, I'm ordering my snake oil as we speak :passitleft: :high-five:

I may have to get some snake oil too then I don't think any came with the kit. I also need to order the bigger bottles of all the stuff I don't know if there is enough for 4 plants in 7gal. pots for the whole run but even if there is I know I am going to do more then one run with the DBHBB

I may have to get some snake oil too then I don't think any came with the kit. I also need to order the bigger bottles of all the stuff I don't know if there is enough for 4 plants in 7gal. pots for the whole run but even if there is I know I am going to do more then one run with the DBHBB
You'll have plenty to get you through your first grow. There's enough to get 6 plants in 7 gallons through a full grow. And there will be plenty of some of the ingredients left for your consecutive runs as well. The bigger bottles are the way to go once you have to start picking up more.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom