Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Hey doc how's it going. I have been a long time user of promix HB. Since moving to oregon it seems that I can't find it in any of the stores I have been to. I have found the sunshine mix #4 but it does not have the myco in it. Would that be ok to use? I have aleady started a grow no journal yet that is to come once I get the night brix going

Hey doc how's it going. I have been a long time user of promix HB. Since moving to oregon it seems that I can't find it in any of the stores I have been to. I have found the sunshine mix #4 but it does not have the myco in it. Would that be ok to use? I have aleady started a grow no journal yet that is to come once I get the night brix going

Big box 'Lowers' carries it ... at least in my neck of the woods. (I'm not sure if we can even offer links or use real names on 420 w/o the mod's coming down on us.) My local only has the 2.2 cu-ft. bales, so you need most of two for a full kit.

Mornin Doc....hope your weekend was near perfect bud.....Gray has suggested i give my Mazars one more (third) C.D. before finishing w/ G.E. He says they look like they'le take it good. I'm not sure now what to give in a couple days. I've been giving drinks more often the last couple weeks but less quantity.I was going to just give G.E. from here on out but....but....Gray says one more C.D. may help them Max Out. Your thoughts?Thanks eh.....Duggs.:Namaste:

Well, this won't be your last grow of the Mazar....so why not give one the CD and the other GE? See what does what and decide how you like it?

Well, this won't be your last grow of the Mazar....so why not give one the CD and the other GE? See what does what and decide how you like it?

Great idea!

Heheh, rather Solomonic ... no? :laughtwo:

Thanks major pita I don't even know where a "lowers" is in the Springfield Eugene area but I guess that's what Google maps is for. Hell I don't think I have even seen a "lowers" since I have moved to the west coast. I can't wait till I can taste some high brix

Thanks major pita I don't even know where a "lowers" is in the Springfield Eugene area but I guess that's what Google maps is for. Hell I don't think I have even seen a "lowers" since I have moved to the west coast. I can't wait till I can taste some high brix

Luckily the store on west 11th carries it in 2.2 ft bales. Otherwise it would have been a trip to Roseburg or Salem!

Doc, is it Mn thats important for seed development and fertility?
On GTs thread seed germination rate popped up and is being discussed.
Can a drench containing Mn, which I actually have, special order, from you a few months back, given mid to late bloom when seeds are being purposely created add to germination rate increase?
i associate it with US peoples' infertility rates which have increased (mostly because of lower nutrition for both males and females) steadily over the past 20-30 yrs..

Doc, is it Mn thats important for seed development and fertility?
On GTs thread seed germination rate popped up and is being discussed.
Can a drench containing Mn, which I actually have, special order, from you a few months back, given mid to late bloom when seeds are being purposely created add to germination rate increase?
i associate it with US peoples' infertility rates which have increased (mostly because of lower nutrition for both males and females) steadily over the past 20-30 yrs..

I wouldn't say Mn is important for seed development so much....more like lack of Mn makes seeds impossible. More is not better...it's a trace element and only a little is needed.

I've found that High Brix seeds germinate very well, as our soil definitely has enough Mn and other stuff in it.

As for fertility rates in the US, here's the problem:

1. Diet
2. Estrogen and estrogen mimicking compounds in the water supply (do a search on this)
3. Birth control pill causes women to choose genetically incompatible partners. (search this too.)

Things are looking good!

Colombian is growing fast. Champagne is looking better than ever, which sucks because I'm getting ready to take it out of rotation. Paki is being normal, ditto Grape Ape. Willie Nelson is looking intimidating, as usual.

Picture_020122.jpg
Picture_019128.jpg
Picture_018137.jpg
Picture_017131.jpg
Picture_016134.jpg
Picture_015166.jpg
Picture_014187.jpg
Picture_013188.jpg
Picture_012207.jpg
Picture_011212.jpg
Picture_010230.jpg
Picture_009236.jpg
Picture_008236.jpg
Picture_007258.jpg
Picture_006279.jpg
Picture_005298.jpg
Picture_003320.jpg
Picture_002312.jpg
Picture_001320.jpg

Just jumped on the bandwagon and ordered my first kit finally. Now I can try high brix and see what all the fuss is about. Looking forward to trying your kit Doc and I hope your stuff resets the bar for me on quality. Just sucks having to wait so long to get there! Peace and cheers mate!

The others may be more interesting smoke, but that Grape Ape is gorgeous!

Hiya Doc. Saw your name on this Post so wanted to reach out and say hi. I live in the Bay Area and am a small home medicinal grower. I tried a version of your bud washing technique on my last harvest and will never harvest bud again without washing. I have an extremely controlled environment, don't spray anything, and use all organic nutes and I still had a bucket full of crap in the wash water.

Would love to tour a larger grower in my area if you know how to do it. Just curious what it takes and want to learn from them. Seattle now has tours, like wine tasting tours, which is kinda cool.

Enjoy your posts and appreciate you sharing your knowledge.

Sharky

Gorgeous pictures Doc. You inspire me sir. :love:

Getting excited!!!

Back
Top Bottom