Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

No, i don't spray De Stress at all at this point....they don't need it...they're not stressed. Only spray Brix, like i said a day or two after their drink. try to spray with a very fine mist and concentrate on the under side of the leaves with a lil on top once you've got the undersides good. I stop using DeStress once all the LST and topping (if any) is finished. Brix is sprayed as long as i can , up to chop, but beware of soaking the colas with too much water late in bloom, like i said, a very fine mist is best, and not much,...you don't want to soak them, just lightly mist them OK!

I use both, now also the WayAhead10x, throughout the grow. Less Destress more Brix feedings as we get to the end. My smaller pots stress my plants more than a bigger pot...YMMV especially if you dont drive what Ziggy drives! :rofl:

Anyone ever try growing to the harmonic frequency of the Earth - 136.10 hz ?

Ziggs, my brotha....you truely ,are mad!!:volcano-smiley:
Anyone here use a Volcano to vape?....lookin at the top 10, Wanna start doin that more. I borrowed a friend's unit(not a volcano) for the weekend and i'm not impressed at all.....first haul, and i get a mouth full of crap from some where. Gotta say though the vapor had an incredible , great taste to it. Lookin at table top one's ...wanna get a nicer one...with those balloons that attach to them. Ideas! Have an awesome weekend Gang. :thumb:

you dont spray plants both foliars on same day..eva! Done it..spoiler alert: dont do it..:)

Have you been coloring outside the lines again? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ziggs, my brotha....you truely ,are mad!!:volcano-smiley:
Anyone here use a Volcano to vape?....lookin at the top 10, Wanna start doin that more. I borrowed a friend's unit(not a volcano) for the weekend and i'm not impressed at all.....first haul, and i get a mouth full of crap from some where. Gotta say though the vapor had an incredible , great taste to it. Lookin at table top one's ...wanna get a nicer one...with those balloons that attach to them. Ideas! Have an awesome weekend Gang. :thumb:

I have a Volcano handheld- just got it..The Crafty(size of a pack of cigs)...The Volcano is repped to be one of the best..

duggan, i've got a volcano. currently it's not working right but when it did does it work well! that thing will put you on your ass buddy. wish I could try my hibrix in it! I need to get it fixed.

I found a little time today to take some pictures of the plants before harvest. The two large Colombians are still growing for a few more weeks, but the other stuff is coming down.

IMG_89461.jpg
IMG_89452.jpg
IMG_89442.jpg
IMG_89432.jpg
IMG_89421.jpg
IMG_89411.jpg
IMG_89391.jpg
IMG_89381.jpg
IMG_8937.jpg
IMG_89341.JPG
IMG_89331.jpg
IMG_89322.jpg
IMG_89311.jpg
IMG_89304.jpg
IMG_89292.JPG
IMG_89281.JPG
IMG_8926.jpg
IMG_89251.jpg
IMG_89232.jpg
IMG_89222.JPG
IMG_89201.jpg
IMG_89191.jpg
IMG_89183.JPG

duggan, i've got a volcano. currently it's not working right but when it did does it work well! that thing will put you on your ass buddy. wish I could try my hibrix in it! I need to get it fixed.

Hey there Boogs, you have a volcano,...but it's broke? I don't want one then.:tokin: Why is it broke, what happened? From what i've read so far, they're supposed to be the best. Also very pricey .Thanks for this Boogs,

hey Doc, your Columbians are holding themselves up pretty good, very impressive. How long will they have gone from bloom start Doc when you chop em? Thanks and cheers all.:thumb:

Hey there Boogs, you have a volcano,...but it's broke? I don't want one then.:tokin: Why is it broke, what happened? From what i've read so far, they're supposed to be the best. Also very pricey .Thanks for this Boogs,

hey Doc, your Columbians are holding themselves up pretty good, very impressive. How long will they have gone from bloom start Doc when you chop em? Thanks and cheers all.:thumb:

They are the best in my humble opinion. I have needed a few parts from Bickel & Storz and I simply email them and they have sent them free of charge. Last person who had one break said they got it fixed for around $80. I love the product and their customer service is on point.

Hey duggan have a look at the AroMed. I don't have one, but I am lusting...
No bad reviews, and it looks like it was on Star Trek!
Built-in water filter.......

AroMed Vaporizer

Back
Top Bottom