Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Re: i'm just a wee little baby....

Jeez you guys I've only been smoking for 20 years.

Conradino, bringin the heat as usual, I looked up girdling...seems like a good idea with cannabis but never heard of it? I'm down to try it on one of my plants. Bigger sweeter buds doesn't suck.

Anybody ever try a lil girdlin?

Girdling....yes ..it's the old practice of cutting a circle all around the plant stalk at the bottom ,near the soil make two cuts a few inches apart and about 1/8" deep...now remove the mat'l. between the two cuts. It causes the plant to turn a golden colour in effect it cuts the effective nutrient supply to the foilage,causing them to change to a golden colour.That's how that Columbian Gold...back in our day in the 70's. was created. Girdling...cheers Gang.

So much valuable info, I can only imagine what it was like that old school sativa smoke. I was too young to try any of that... I think I wasnt even born :rofl:

I´ve also read that they were brought by the Spanish, so it should´ve been moroccan/north african or maybe even indian indicas. Thats super interesting, it tells us about co-evolution and the adaptability of this magnificent plant. To be able to get the real stuff is what opens the door to so many different possibilities in the genetic pool.

Have any of you oldies :) seen a power hitter? My girls father has one from way back, never seen one besides the one he has.

Hellz yeah! An air pump and hose with a bowl and pipe? Yup! :blunt: THAT would get you a good hit! :laughtwo:

this thing has a cap you unscrew and stick a joint in, then you screw it back on and can squeeze it for huge hits :D

Ohhh ... hm ... :hmmmm: ... nope, never saw the squeezy thing. The one I knew was a cheap electric air pump and thin clear hose with a cap on the end that screwed into the top of a pipe bowl. Hit the button and you got a nice stream of smoke out of the pipe. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yours sounds really cool - just a personal hit, right? Squeeze and pass? Cool. :slide:

OK Gang...anyone here remember doing "shotguns"? Putting the joint in your mouth...lit...then blowing into anothers mouth....gimmy a shotgun.....Used to do that alot cruisin around in our hot rods, tryin to pick up girls....more often than not ,we failed at that and just wound up gettin baked...driving around all night , trying to allude the local police forces.:surf::thumb:

OK Gang...anyone here remember doing "shotguns"? Putting the joint in your mouth...lit...then blowing into anothers mouth....gimmy a shotgun.....Used to do that alot cruisin around in our hot rods, tryin to pick up girls....more often than not ,we failed at that and just wound up gettin baked...driving around all night , trying to allude the local police forces.:surf::thumb:

The real talented ones could give one to themselves! Lmao Right up the nose! :)

I don't remember what Doc was replying to. It sounds like my situation with two plants in 25 gal. pots. If so, then the Tea is very close to what I use and is in the directions (2.5 ml). I use 15 ml drench per plant. The original directions called for 7.5 ml, or more.

Back
Top Bottom