Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Quick question for anyone in the know:

Is it ok to have the fuzz on the top of soil of a potted plant? I recently recharged and noticed that I have a case of the fuzz in different spots on the top of the soil. Looks like a piece of perlite had it real good.

I had the same question the other day and Doc said it was normal so I'm gonna go with is ok. Should be fine brixnewb

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Curso ty for the add sir although I'm too much a Prohibitionist to openly post my pics on the internet. Besides unless you're the mj club down the street or my best bud you ain't about the hi brix life.

actually..hes an HB grad student...;)

grows amazingly...

and an amazing chef too..:)

Hey Doc Bud! I go by Release, My good friend Emilya told me to check out your page as I am very interested in organic gardening. I am trying to learn as much as I could before next month when Im going to mix up my super soil and let it cook so its ready for june. And I wanted to be filled in about hi brix. First of all I want to say Marijuana saved my life! I suffer from multiple health conditions; anxiety panic attacks, hepC, chronic pain, insomnia, no appetite, and a bad heart. MJ has also kept me clean from hard drugs like heroin and benzos. I feel it is my duty to share this amazing plant with the world, and learn as much as I could so I can pass it off to others. I have been growing about 3 years now on and off. And I could tell you I am tired of wasting the money on synthetics and not getting quality. I have had the privilege to smoke some organically grown bud and now I don't want to go back. So being that you have 2 forums for hibrix I was wondering which one I should read being there both extensive. Should I read both or stick with the q&a hi brix forum or your original In the lab hi brix forum. Thanks for everything… Im going to start reading this one, if theres any key pages that I should focus on please let me know, 940 pages whooo!. Thanks friend
stay high
stay free
Release the medicine

Hey Doc Bud! I go by Release, My good friend Emilya told me to check out your page as I am very interested in organic gardening. I am trying to learn as much as I could before next month when Im going to mix up my super soil and let it cook so its ready for june. And I wanted to be filled in about hi brix. First of all I want to say Marijuana saved my life! I suffer from multiple health conditions; anxiety panic attacks, hepC, chronic pain, insomnia, no appetite, and a bad heart. MJ has also kept me clean from hard drugs like heroin and benzos. I feel it is my duty to share this amazing plant with the world, and learn as much as I could so I can pass it off to others. I have been growing about 3 years now on and off. And I could tell you I am tired of wasting the money on synthetics and not getting quality. I have had the privilege to smoke some organically grown bud and now I don't want to go back. So being that you have 2 forums for hibrix I was wondering which one I should read being there both extensive. Should I read both or stick with the q&a hi brix forum or your original In the lab hi brix forum. Thanks for everything… Im going to start reading this one, if theres any key pages that I should focus on please let me know, 940 pages whooo!. Thanks friend
stay high
stay free
Release the medicine

In the Lab and Q and A are the most recent sources. also, you can follow the journals of other HB guys and see what they do.

Hold off on the super soil.....read a bit first. I used to use super soil. This is.....different.

Hey Doc Bud! I go by Release, My good friend Emilya told me to check out your page as I am very interested in organic gardening. I am trying to learn as much as I could before next month when Im going to mix up my super soil and let it cook so its ready for june. And I wanted to be filled in about hi brix. First of all I want to say Marijuana saved my life! I suffer from multiple health conditions; anxiety panic attacks, hepC, chronic pain, insomnia, no appetite, and a bad heart. MJ has also kept me clean from hard drugs like heroin and benzos. I feel it is my duty to share this amazing plant with the world, and learn as much as I could so I can pass it off to others. I have been growing about 3 years now on and off. And I could tell you I am tired of wasting the money on synthetics and not getting quality. I have had the privilege to smoke some organically grown bud and now I don't want to go back. So being that you have 2 forums for hibrix I was wondering which one I should read being there both extensive. Should I read both or stick with the q&a hi brix forum or your original In the lab hi brix forum. Thanks for everything... Im going to start reading this one, if theres any key pages that I should focus on please let me know, 940 pages whooo!. Thanks friend
stay high
stay free
Release the medicine

Hello Release, please do as Doc suggests , and hold off with the supersoil OK. Do some reading like he says and you will want to get a 'Kit' and grow some proper produce...every time , with NO guess work. If you use a super soil recipe you will be growing with way too much guess work and will not be able to repeat any success...if you get it. Our method using a 'living soil' like what we grow with using the 'Kit' is a full proof way to achieve success, time after time...with the same soil HAHA! Cheers Release and a big warm welcome to the Mag, and especially , this neighborhood:):thumb::welcome:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!

Re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Good afternoon doc and gang! :passitleft:

With recent talk about having purple petioles and getting them back to green with brix, I'm curious on what the petioles tell us. Also, I've noticed some brix burn on our devil's carnival so we have been mixing it a bit lighter than the directions say to prevent further burn. We spray just before lights off and a light misting. Thoughts?

Day 35

2662050c0a513e60964cdf5cb18033ce.jpg

Good afternoon doc and gang! :passitleft:

With recent talk about having purple petioles and getting them back to green with brix, I'm curious on what the petioles tell us. Also, I've noticed some brix burn on our devil's carnival so we have been mixing it a bit lighter than the directions say to prevent further burn. We spray just before lights off and a light misting. Thoughts?

Day 35

2662050c0a513e60964cdf5cb18033ce.jpg

That's it Nis, sensitive strain I think...this 'Carnival'. Remember too Nis, this strain Devils Carnival still has to be worked on some more before all the glitches are worked out of it (if you decide to, that is) Look at all the problems SS had with her C. I was thinkin of growing it just to see WTF...:surf: Mixing the Brix at a slightly weaker solution is /was a good idea sir...:high-five:

That's it Nis, sensitive strain I think...this 'Carnival'. Remember too Nis, this strain Devils Carnival still has to be worked on some more before all the glitches are worked out of it (if you decide to, that is) Look at all the problems SS had with her C. I was thinkin of growing it just to see WTF...:surf: Mixing the Brix at a slightly weaker solution is /was a good idea sir...:high-five:
We will be stabilizing this strain for sure. It'll be as stable as my hands after my first toke of the day! :laughtwo:

Hey Doc and all.
Doc I know I ain't HB n all but thank you for the videos. What root balls n fantastic info from just watching.
Really, I think I could've watched every one with no audio and still received valuable info. Thanks
Later y'all

My bad

Jacob...WADDAYA mean you aint HB yet!!! Waddaya waitin for ?....:wood::wood:
Hahaha Duggan. Brother I'm on my way. I promised Doc a lil while back. You'll see, I plan to be round here for more than just a minute. Just gotta make some moves for I get there.
I'm having the time of my life watching you guys HB grows, right now.
My reg grow is on hold except for mothers right now, til we move the end of the month. Them I'm going back outside and while all my ducks are getting rowed up Docs kit will be lined right in them rows, for indoors. That's the plan anyhow. Dunno yet if it'll be summer or later yet but it's happening.
Believe you me I'm in.

You know what ?
I got some issues here. Not to get too personal out here but, I am the only person I actually know that has the enthusiasm and love to grow. Not one physically known being in my life shares this with me. Even though it supplements our income by 60% some months.
It's good enough they say.
I don't say. But hey it's just a hobby is how it's looked at I suppose.
You guys are the only ones. Frustrating ? Hell yeah ! Do I have to make moves by myself to be somewhat successful ? Yup.
Unfortunately, I am in a situation that dictates I must do this as well as support the will and plans of the ones that love me back. Not being outspoken about my passion and goals is where I probably fall short.
But, I make the moves I can when I can.
I'll be round soon Duggan.
:passitleft:
Oh, just so you know it's seems like I'm jumping out of my skin to get on your level, when I really think hard about it.
Okay y'all I'm just riding in the car tonight getting in a read or two here n there.

Hahaha Duggan. Brother I'm on my way. I promised Doc a lil while back. You'll see, I plan to be round here for more than just a minute. Just gotta make some moves for I get there.
My reg grow is on hold except for mothers right now, til we move the end of the month. Them I'm going back outside and while all my ducks are getting rowed up Docs kit will be lined right in them rows, for indoors. That's the plan anyhow. Dunno yet if it'll be summer or later yet but it's happening.
Believe you me I'm in.

You know what ?
I got some issues here. Not to get too personal out here but, I am the only person I actually know that has the enthusiasm and love to grow. Not one physically known being in my life shares this with me. Even though it supplements our income by 60% some months.
You guys are the only ones. Frustrating ? Hell yeah ! Do I have to make moves by myself to be somewhat successful ? Yup.
Unfortunately, I am in a situation that dictates I must do this as well as support the will and plans of the ones that love me back. Not being outspoken about my passion and goals is where I probably fall short.
Oh, just so you know it's seems like I'm jumping out of my skin to get on your level, when I really think hard about it.
Okay y'all I'm just riding in the car tonight getting in a read or two here n there.

Jacob, first off, don't ever think,...for a minute that you are not on 'our' level. It sounds to me , you have your shiz together my friend. You have been around a while now and we're all looking forward to seeing you excel with the 'kit'. Know what ya mean too, about feeling like your all alone with your passion in your world. I feel the same about it,...more so after i joined the mag . I keep a very small circle outside the 'Mag' that i can talk to,...but not like here. We all have the same passion here, and it's working, very well. I'm glad your attitude is so positive and shows great resolve. Cheers to ya Jacob. Stick to your plan , ..it's a good one. :):thumb::Namaste:

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Believe you me I'm in.

You know what ?

I think we may all feel this way from time to time. Not everyone can understand how feels to take something from nothing and create an amazing healing medicine. Just being able to grow calms me and makes me happy. Ive been building my spring garden at my new place. Planter boxes and triangle palette planters have been built. Soon I will have all my veggies going in the back and my herbs inside.

I spend a lot of time on the site but most don't know me, well not yet but soon I'll have patience ayes and chatted enough that I will become familiar and feel like I'm apart of the family. But as I comment and ask questions I continue to learn and that what matters most to me. You're doing the right thing by being here and just know not everyone in your personal life will ever understand but you'll always have people here that get you!!

Rock on and happy growing!!!

Hiya Mag, pleased to meet you....keep sharing...I get your passion for growing....I attended Michigan State University after high school and
majored in Horticulture....I propagated (cloned 150 plants) in a semester and then took them back to my 10 X12 shared dorm room....I have a clone X 100 of a plant from back then in my kitchen today....plants talk to us, no doubt...rock on, dude....

I think we may all feel this way from time to time. Not everyone can understand how feels to take something from nothing and create an amazing healing medicine. Just being able to grow calms me and makes me happy. Ive been building my spring garden at my new place. Planter boxes and triangle palette planters have been built. Soon I will have all my veggies going in the back and my herbs inside.

I spend a lot of time on the site but most don't know me, well not yet but soon I'll have patience ayes and chatted enough that I will become familiar and feel like I'm apart of the family. But as I comment and ask questions I continue to learn and that what matters most to me. You're doing the right thing by being here and just know not everyone in your personal life will ever understand but you'll always have people here that get you!!

Rock on and happy growing!!!

Yessir. I know the feeling. Now our outside gardens we all work together. For our food and flowers. We farm every season. I couldn't walk for the first six months after I got out of the hospital and I would be layed up in the house while everybody else would be n the dirt. That was a whole nother kind of pain. This coming season will be my first solid one back on my feet. The passion is always there. But lemme tell you whether I'm out in the vegetable garden or flower garden or inside in the flower room, for any length of time, that pain just melts into the background.
My family lives to grow. We grow everything from nasturtium to corn to Bok choy. We can our own pickles and beets and Dilly beans among many other things. We have to have passion in order to survive. Without it nothing grows. Since I was injured my perspective has changed. We farm and sell some produce. But flower is a revenue crop for me now. Much more valuable that a plot of snow peas. Other than this I haven't had any income in a little over two years. I can no longer be as physical as I used to. We have been relying more and more on flower to supplement our income. Now it's legal. Every one is on board with the money. But they all think what we grow is good enough. I literally beg to differ. We have to change and develop produce that is comparable to others. It has to be better. That's where I see Docs gear coming into play. The only thing we all agree on is that we need much much more produce to make it worth our while this year.
For a little while now I have been here. I haven't had a successful journal yet. Oh I journaled but not well. My first one is a mess. I got tons of excuses, too many to list, pm me for some of you want. Whatever.

If not for the people here talking to me and helping me back when I got here who knows where I'd be today. I was way worse of then. They have put up with me and helped me way more than any of them have ever known.
I look at it like this. I will journal here because I enjoy the people. I think they know who they are. These people are patient and kind enough to answer my questions even though I have asked them more than once and in different ways. I will continue to be here as long as I keep learning. That'll never stop. Specially if the ol memory is shot slap out. But ultimately it's the friends I have made and keeping in touch and Plugged in.

Real world, I ain't good with people any more. Maybe never was. Its hard to stay focused on moving lips and noise with all of the background noise in my head now. I don't catch the nuances all the time. I come off as rude and insensitive or just a plain A-hole because it seems like I ain't paying attention and most of those times I don't know it until it's too late. Learning the new ways to have to negotiate the world with hindered senses and an altered reality previously unknown to me has been.. Hard.

Being here has been a therapy in and of itself.

Thank you for the kind and encouraging words Mag7.

Later y'all have a fun Saturday.

Wow, Jacob, you stole the words right out of my mouth....very heartfelt....I have not been injured, but I grow for a living with the same passion with Doc's kit to separate myself from the pack...I am increasingly antisocial as I get older, but I have just turned inward to contemplate life and find the meaning of it all....what a well worded post and I'm feeling you; keep on sharing, I'm loving it....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom