Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Can someone please tell me what the root drench consist of? Thanks.

Which one?

Growth Energy is mostly Calcium Nitrate, but there's also MgNO3 and dextrose. Dextrose is used to keep it stable in the bottle.
Transplant is mostly liquid fish, but there's also MgSO4 and a small amount of molasses....to keep it stable in the bottle.
Cat Drench is mostly liquid fish, with ammonium sulfate and ammonium phosphate, along with a few micros.

Maybe its a second run soil thing ?

Maybe so!?

We haven't had an issue with 2nd run soil. As long as it was cooked the same way as the first, a little less EWC maybe, it should be fine.

There's no issue with second run, or third run soil. I find that 4th run soil is often too salty. It can be cut with fresh promix, however, if one is so inclined.

Plants need healthy roots. Most problems are environmental. The remainder have to do mostly with cultivation techniques that do not pay adequate care to building roots, like transplanting too early and damaging them, poor watering technique, etc.

There's no issue with second run, or third run soil. I find that 4th run soil is often too salty. It can be cut with fresh promix, however, if one is so inclined.

Plants need healthy roots. Most problems are environmental. The remainder have to do mostly with cultivation techniques that do not pay adequate care to building roots, like transplanting too early and damaging them, poor watering technique, etc.

Maybe I should explain, I was not suggesting there were any actual issues with 1st, 2nd or 3rd run soil.
just thinking maybe the soil is better conditioned in the second run and things work a little better, not
that they were bad in the first place :)

I have one plant that has couple spots, but it's only 3 leaves on entire plant , I'm not worried
420-magazine-mobile1458160230.jpg

Back
Top Bottom