Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Great info thanks Duggs! Thinking of getting the gear and making some Hash with all the lower and popcorn buds. Girls look great :high-five::passitleft:
Yup...popcorn buds make very , very nice bubblehash....prolly the nicest.
Farmers.....just save all your trim up a while. Put in plastic bags and freeze when your done trimming each crop.
Cheers man...

But....you’re plants don’t have popcorn buds, anywhere! :bravo::slide:

Thanks for posting up your process again Duggs. One of these days, I’ll have enough trim to make it worthwhile. :thumb:

But....you’re plants don’t have popcorn buds, anywhere! :bravo::slide:

Thanks for posting up your process again Duggs. One of these days, I’ll have enough trim to make it worthwhile. :thumb:
Thanks so much Archie. I just want as many people to see it as is possible. As you know it was a lot of work and posting the pics and uploading them was no fun......I know there must be lots of folks that got sumpin out of it all,....i hope!
Cheers bud....ya...just freeze and save all your trim for later ,..never know when ya might wanna use it for sumpin.:high-five:

Hello tonight gang, just chillin , puffin a bit of 'bubble'....:surf:in my double bubbler....:surf:

Plant update......gave the ladies their first Cationic Drench tonight W/ Tea and Epsoms.
It's been 35 days since flip, and 20 since 'bloom start'. This is when i'm seeing that 'explosion' period that most strains go thru around this time. Temps are too high at 90F but RH is climbing up nicely , so not that bad at 60%...plants are showing no stress from the temps getting up there . All is going well as stretch has stopped. Things are going well.
Enjoy the night everyone.:circle-of-love:

Hello tonight gang, just chillin , puffin a bit of 'bubble'....:surf:in my double bubbler....:surf:

Plant update......gave the ladies their first Cationic Drench tonight W/ Tea and Epsoms.
It's been 35 days since flip, and 20 since 'bloom start'. This is when i'm seeing that 'explosion' period that most strains go thru around this time. Temps are too high at 90F but RH is climbing up nicely , so not that bad at 60%...plants are showing no stress from the temps getting up there . All is going well as stretch has stopped. Things are going well.
Enjoy the night everyone.:circle-of-love:

Nice what run is this soil batch again? I'm on run 2 with this batch and so far things seem to be going good and on track. I ended up switching things up abit with my garden so was able 2 move the humidifier into the tent with my HB girls while they r in veg to help boost humidity cause tht was my issue the first run was it was 2 low N a few plants burned rite up crispy lol.

Thanks so much Archie. I just want as many people to see it as is possible. As you know it was a lot of work and posting the pics and uploading them was no fun......I know there must be lots of folks that got sumpin out of it all,....i hope!
Cheers bud....ya...just freeze and save all your trim for later ,..never know when ya might wanna use it for sumpin.:high-five:
I bookmarked it Incase I ever decide to give it a go.

Nice what run is this soil batch again? I'm on run 2 with this batch and so far things seem to be going good and on track. I ended up switching things up abit with my garden so was able 2 move the humidifier into the tent with my HB girls while they r in veg to help boost humidity cause tht was my issue the first run was it was 2 low N a few plants burned rite up crispy lol.
This is 4th run soil im in with this crop.

This is 4th run soil im in with this crop.

Dam 4th run soil I bet that is some magic soil right there. I cant wait to see how much it changes with each run cause I got 2 kits worth that I plan to use for autos and other photos to convert my whole garden to HB. But it's on its first cook so I'll be able 2 see the difference between 1st run and 2nd run soil. So far I think it's the same atleast for speed of growth. Altho I'll admit Idk what differences i should even be looking for though :laugh:. And the strains I choose to run this round arent fully stable I dnt think. Cause the 2 White Aliens kinda had mutated leaves. And one of the ice creams didnt make it while the other one has mutated leaves and one missing when it started out lol. So could be harder to tell the difference of strength of soil not sure I guess I'll find out Haha. But either way I think they should be some flame bud. I'm very excited lol.

So....they don't look good!?.....:passitleft:............:reading420magazine:
Lol they look great, that is what I changed it to, there was pictures and everything. Meant to post in my own journal and it made no sense here so I tried to delete but could only edit so I changed the whole thing lol

Back
Top Bottom