Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Wow Duggs looks like those sativas are going to be some nice fat goodness, and the leaves look to be not bad at all for trimming. Definitely off the mark on my guess. Posted some new pics on my grow, and things are going quite well, cheers bud.

Those are some baseball bats! Holy colas Duggs! One of these days you need to do just one plant per pot and see how big it can get.
[/QUOTE
Mornin Yeti....ya ..if i had a bigger room i would do that for sure.Cheers eh.
Wait, no, that's not my official guess. Just ribbing on Krip and price is righting his guess of 42.0. It's gonna be close though!

Looking fantastic! :yummy:

:passitleft:
Ok....put u down for that ..so i will have to erase.. ha.
I'm guessing 36 .
[/QUOTE
Ok Puffer.. will add your guess to the list when i get home...cheers.
Blazinjones post: 4520302 said:
Hey duggs jus wondering I think u threw in my vote already u member what it was lol or did I not give my guess yet?
Mornin Blazin..i'l have a look when i get home...cheers.
Wow there's a lot of high end sativa goodness there! I'm loving the A5 x Panama. I just posted the test results in my old sativa journal. I finally broke 3% terpenes :woohoo:
Congrats with the terpenes Neiko...is that something u were striving for?
Wow Duggs looks like those sativas are going to be some nice fat goodness, and the leaves look to be not bad at all for trimming. Definitely off the mark on my guess. Posted some new pics on my grow, and things are going quite well, cheers bud.
Hey Newb....thanks eh.
Hope you are well.Your outdoor garden is shaping up nicely.cheers.

I'm loving the A5 x Panama
That is the A5 x Panama. 24.09% overall with 19.6% THC. 3.41% terps.

Panama is such a staple strain from ACE. I can believe it pairs well with the nev 5.
Whoot! Nice looking numbers, glad you are digging it.
I have Morglies zam x pan. I wanna get that going over the winter. I like the idea of a central american and african hybrid.
When ACE broke out the A5 it looked like it was going to make any hybrid better, I think it did.

I never know which way the wind blows, dont need no weather man.:peace:

I can't tell the difference in potency. 3 bong rips and I'm in the stratosphere. There aren't many strains that are going to beat that killer A5 haze in potency but it isn't all about thc. I'll take high Terps over thc any day.

Have you tried adding terps from other plant material to rosin or oil?

Ya Krip...good day.Yes the A5...only had it one grow so far but its in my top 5 of all time. Its just a kick ass sativa that means business and you better have a plan before puffin it cuz its going to wake a person up , to say the least.
I just love it......its a very high yielding, high THC, easy sativa to grow.....wat else does a grower want.....

I can't tell the difference in potency. 3 bong rips and I'm in the stratosphere. There aren't many strains that are going to beat that killer A5 haze in potency but it isn't all about thc. I'll take high Terps over thc any day.
Remember when 15% was a high thc count & bragged about ? We've come a long way from the nasty brown Mexican weed, that I 1st. smoked in my teens. Terps are the most important thing to me !!

Back
Top Bottom