Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Morning gents. We're out of stella.....

Ohh noooo not the Stella's take my eyes God but not the Stella's lmao. It's funny we ran out here last nite 2 so on the way 4 a beer run now to fill up the ice box.

Mornin to ya Doc .:high-five:Ya....i'm gonna fill up the cooler in a few min's. A couple of us were into them last night....:ganjamon:

Lmao for real last nite musta been a nite 4 every one to jus release I guess lol. Had the family out yesterday 2 try an do a grillout but it kept raining off an on. So we took the grill an jus brought it in the garage an got the beers out hahaha. Man that dam garage was smokey in seconds it seemed lmao. But the ribs and burgers were great. I have some special tangy barbecue sauce tht I've mixed my oil into and I did the ribs in that an dude omg it was so fukn good. I'm not sure if it was the food that was really tht good or if it jus got u tht high n gave u the munchies lol. An tht b4 u were done u wud jus be so high it tasted great but either way love grilling out lol. Jus maybe not inside a shity vented garage lol. It wuda helped if the front sliding doors wud open but the track broke so no go lol.

Yes,...exactly bud,...:passitleft:...They all seem to take on a 'generic' look to them after a while. However this A5 stuff just explodes with all this light and soil,..very fun to watch them at this stage. Lottsa extra work supporting them though. Sometimes i look at the canopy and it looks thinned out , or something...then i find a couple tops have just fallen over,..whole branches...not easy to get some of those re supported. It's a pita , but i know it's worth it, even to go the extra mile for a 'hard to reach one. As they put on this weight over the next 2 weeks more will need support.
Enjoy the day Gray, thanks for popping in. Cheers.
See, the complaints just keep coming !! The buds & colas are to heavy. 1st. They complained about to much resin, and now the buds are to big. Must be effecting your bottom line ? You just can’t please everyone, Doc ?? :laugh::surf: High Duggan !! :ciao:

Evenin Ween,...42.1...u got it. Pretty generous ,...ok, another look before harvest. That's a lot of weed Ween, sakes bud....:passitleft:
Four Sativas, two weeks out....

For 'watchers/lurkers'..these are ACE's A5 Killer Haze, and A5 X Panama(tester strain).

Back
Top Bottom