Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Fantastic plants Duggs. I can’t imagine how much weight they could possibly pack on between now and harvest, they look heavy a hell already.
Happy Father’s Day :circle-of-love:

Thanks! I will keep an eye on what is happening over there.

I have one still in seedling stage, the other one died. My bottom batch of soil didn’t cook right, it’s only 67 degrees in the room so I have been having some issues the last week or so. I will probably start another seed to make up for the one that didn’t make it.

I tried to order a batch of the a5 x Malawi and bubba kush from ace this weekend but the US isn’t listed as a country to ship to anymore and it looks like they removed credit cards :(
Anyone know what’s up? It would really suck if we’re cut off...

I don't know if they pulled out, or their ad was accidentally erased. @Teddy Edwards may be able to shed some light on this.
They are simply going through the formalities of sponsorship renewal. :thumb:

Happy Father's day bud! 33.5 please!
Thanks Yeti, hope your day was good. Gotcha down for 33.5...
Thanks Duggan, same right back at you, and a happy Father's day to all father's on 420 magazine !!
Thanks Puffer:high-five:
Fantastic plants Duggs. I can’t imagine how much weight they could possibly pack on between now and harvest, they look heavy a hell already.
Happy Father’s Day :circle-of-love:
I know eh...they are getting stupid looking....cheers Archie!
I have one still in seedling stage, the other one died. My bottom batch of soil didn’t cook right, it’s only 67 degrees in the room so I have been having some issues the last week or so. I will probably start another seed to make up for the one that didn’t make it.

I tried to order a batch of the a5 x Malawi and bubba kush from ace this weekend but the US isn’t listed as a country to ship to anymore and it looks like they removed credit cards :(
OK, i got a response from ACE! They said they are working on getting their CC payment option upgraded on their website and will let me know when it's up and running. For now they said to do it the bank transfer way....not me...that costs extra too. I'm gonna wait. Cheers Smokey.:high-five:
They are simply going through the formalities of sponsorship renewal. :thumb:
Mornin to ya Teddy:high-five:
Looking fairly huge, those colas Duggan! :bravo:

It’s also a nice optical illusion if you imagine that the fan is a full size 16” one! The plants would be monstrous! :D

I’ll jump in now with a guess of :hmmmm: ... 34.3oz
:high-five:
Thanks Amy..gotcha down for 34.3. These buds and colas are some of the biggest i've grown and have really started to resin up . cheers , enjoy the day.

I am unsure if I am gonna run that Hashplant S1 yet...still deciding, but definitely interested in watching someone grow them out.

Lots of people are struggling with these orders atm....there only seems to be three options with Seedsman, OAseeds, and direct from Ace. All options are difficult or very expensive. If time is not an issue do what @Duggan Is doing and wait for Ace to get sorted. If they won't mail to the U.S....try the others.

Wat Krip said Blazin... :thumb:
With all the new soil all they need is water , really...and a bit of Tea ,is all.

Well shit I think I mite have screwd up alil lol. I jus kept going with the chart an jus did the nex feed. Which i believe was a growth drench. So i hope they end up ok lol. But as for having a good root ball, well they did they were root bound when I transplanted them to the 30gal totes. Then I did either 4 or 6gallons (I cant remember which) of water n mixxed in the growth with some tea. I also dusted the hole and put some roots powder on the root ball. Oh and yes the totes have good drainage.
Good day gang....a few pics of things going on in my lil GR. Pics are from last night. Anyone putting a guess in for my harvest yield contest might wanna take a close look at em now. I have a list started with a few guesses already ,so... cheers

Just to re cap everyone. These are pics of my four Sativas from ACE. The front two are A5 X Panama (an ACE tester strain)back two are A5 Killer Haze. They look to be about 3 to 4 weeks out. Very large and getting very heavy already.
Hope everyone had /is having a great Father's Day Sunday!!. Oh , for a size reference...that fan in the back is a 9 inch.

Good jesus duggs those are some serious colas u got going there congrats. Those are jus rediculous lol. I cant wait to see how mine turn out. If I get even half that size I'll be stoked :laugh:. I cant wait till my hibrix girls get big enough to fill up my whole grow area lol. Hibrix buds everywhere it's my dream rite there:rofl:. I got the first set of girls in there totes now so things are starting to get there slowly but surely :laugh:. But yea I jus wanted to stop by an check the garden see how good it's looking. Also I figured I'd throw out my guess on those donkey dongs u have there. I think I'm guna go with 40.0

Thanks Yeti, hope your day was good. Gotcha down for 33.5...

Thanks Puffer:high-five:

I know eh...they are getting stupid looking....cheers Archie!

OK, i got a response from ACE! They said they are working on getting their CC payment option upgraded on their website and will let me know when it's up and running. For now they said to do it the bank transfer way....not me...that costs extra too. I'm gonna wait. Cheers Smokey.:high-five:

Mornin to ya Teddy:high-five:

Thanks Amy..gotcha down for 34.3. These buds and colas are some of the biggest i've grown and have really started to resin up . cheers , enjoy the day.
One thing for the price another for no garanteed germination .

I mean within reason ya know !

Id rather buy seeds off my homies here on mag, you breed their own . Seedsman and few others are good affordable and decent banks but still support someone I know first is my thinking ...
I want to make some female seeds, but all I do is talk about making seeds !! :rofl:

Thankfully KJ83 100% germination and looking very consistent and strong
15547450860644830547340360500799.jpg
If I represented this seed company, I would send you some free seeds, for posting this pic. Good luck with them .

I want to make some female seeds, but all I do is talk about making seeds !! :rofl:

Oh dude u should try it out ull get hooked jus like the rest of us lol. I made some auto and photo fems. I used the sts method an with how cheap the stuff is an how much u get lasts for a life time :laugh: it's totally worth it.

Back
Top Bottom