Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Thanks Salt...BUT there must be an easier way...for fu...k sakes...wat a pita!!

They don't accept Visa. The banks won't let you use their cards to buy BitCoin. I couldn't do a bank transfer as their routing information did not work. The Mastercard I bought at the garage couldn't be used either on their website or to buy BitCoin. That was the only way to get my order.

If you find a way to buy BitCoin, let us know how. It would make life a lot easier.

Hmnnn!?... :hmmmm:...Weird!!...was just talkin' with a guy here last evening who had the same issue in March...I ordered on April 20th with Mastercard(no Bitcoin involved)...no issues...seeds arrived 3 weeks later (usually 2 weeks. but backlogged because of 420 sale)

...cheerz...:high-five:...hook...:hookah:...oh!....

I did a little looking, Seedsman appears to have been a sponsor as of 4 Jun this year. I don't know if they pulled out, or their ad was accidentally erased. @Teddy Edwards may be able to shed some light on this.

Seedsman has a 70% off sale on now. They also have a discount code (10420MAG2017) for 420 Magazine members. I don't know if the code is still valid, but it's still in their signature.

I did a little looking, Seedsman appears to have been a sponsor as of 4 Jun this year. I don't know if they pulled out, or their ad was accidentally erased. @Teddy Edwards may be able to shed some light on this.

Seedsman has a 70% off sale on now. They also have a discount code (10420MAG2017) for 420 Magazine members. I don't know if the code is still valid, but it's still in their signature.

Thanks Salty! :passitleft:

Hi guys, thanks for calling my attention @seedlingmtl :passitleft:

Yeah I recently completed an order through Seedsman but have yet to receive it. Delivery is first or second week in July according to the tracking.
As for BitCoin ( and to an extent how it interfaces with Seedsman), I kept trying to place an order with Seedsman, I already purchased the Bitcoin using a debit card.
What my issue ultimately, was when I placed the order, BitCoin placed a 72hour hold on the release of the currency. Seedsman only gives you twenty minutes to complete the transaction or they cancel the order.

It’s some real Mission Impossible stuff Mr. Hunt, okay?:laugh:

In the end, I had to place an order, send the funds, contact the Seedsman rep here, send Seedsman Customer Support a couple emails, and they finally got my order through.

I must say, despite this trouble, the @SeedsMan rep totally took care of me once I fully explained myself to him.

Cheers guys, let me know if I can be of any more help.

I went looking for seedsman at the sponsor page and did not find them. Does anyone know if they're still a sponsor and if there is a mag discount?

:passitleft:
go to sponsor drop down menu and hit sponsor discount, their thread is there

go to sponsor drop down menu and hit sponsor discount, their thread is there
Ah, there ya are Archie....great mornin to ya bud! Another crazy sativa grow.....should see em already . I have already SC'd the mains twice...just going nuts in this 4rth run DBHBB soil.:slide:
SC'd ??? Subbed !!

Good day gang....a few pics of things going on in my lil GR. Pics are from last night. Anyone putting a guess in for my harvest yield contest might wanna take a close look at em now. I have a list started with a few guesses already ,so... cheers

Just to re cap everyone. These are pics of my four Sativas from ACE. The front two are A5 X Panama (an ACE tester strain)back two are A5 Killer Haze. They look to be about 3 to 4 weeks out. Very large and getting very heavy already.
Hope everyone had /is having a great Father's Day Sunday!!. Oh , for a size reference...that fan in the back is a 9 inch.

Back
Top Bottom