Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

...uh,,,yes there is notifications...go to your profile...click preferences...check box for email notification if Ya want that or you can enable push notifications, which will pop up a window lower right corner of screen almost everytime someone reacts to or replies to your followed threads...that can be a PITA, but you can disable anytime...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...uh,,,yes there is notifications...go to your profile...click preferences...check box for email notification if Ya want that or you can enable push notifications, which will pop up a window lower right corner of screen almost everytime someone reacts to or replies to your followed threads...that can be a PITA, but you can disable anytime...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
I got them activated....and the ones I really wanna watch close I got the email notifications activated. They are just real hit and miss on my phone. Seems like I only get them if I have visited the journal within a day.

Hmnnn!?...I prolly get 90% of notifications...sometimes I just read them in my email, and when I go the thread I'll find some replies that I didn't get notification of, but usually it's the latest...of course I'm retired and have all the time to search threads that should have replies... ;):)...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Hmnnn!?...I prolly get 90% of notifications...sometimes I just read them in my email, and when I go the thread I'll find some replies that I didn't get notification of, but usually it's the latest...of course I'm retired and have all the time to search threads that should have replies... ;):)...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
I have been super busy with summer life....just started back on the dating apps too so I got vagina on the brain a lot of the time too.

Hey Seedling, Duggan! It's Friday! :ganjamon:
It's Canada Day (July 1st) weekend! Just had Saint Jean Baptiste (Quebec National weekend) last weekend.....good times.
I got them activated....and the ones I really wanna watch close I got the email notifications activated. They are just real hit and miss on my phone. Seems like I only get them if I have visited the journal within a day.
I have been super busy with summer life....just started back on the dating apps too so I got vagina on the brain a lot of the time too.
Great day to ya's Seedling and Hook!!..Ya, i got those lil windows already Hook. They work great but not all of them come in for some reason, dunno.
You say retired....ya...soon , soon me too!
Ya eh Seedling....Mondays off are sooo nice .
Cheers ....and oh....members , please get your contest guesses in , as next Sat. is harvest day for the 4 Sativas.

What am I chopped liver!?!?:rofl:
Sakes.......:snowboating:....OK, i'm blamin it on this weed......that's my story and i'm stickin to it....:passitleft:Ween,.. friend a mine, my brotha , got my '6',....This Stella's for u :high-five:
Ya, Friday, long week for havin Mon. off,...feels like it was 6 days, not 4. Anyhow , oldest son gone to buddy's cottage for the weekend., Just graduated Wed....College bound...Youngest is with me for weekend as , per schedule. A bit stressful, as i need to keep the GR doors both open, ...sakes' need to , to keep the temps down . Just have to get this weekend over with safely. He doesn't go down there at all, but i still need to be on 'alert' when he comes down from his BR.:nervous-guy:Have a great chillaxin weekend Ween.
What’s up duggs :lot-o-toke:
Well now, i tried to reach you. Wats goin on with you...u OK.

Yup, u got it ...one down, on the second. That'l be it before supper. Cookin a couple Tuna steaks for the lad. Both of us like to watch that show 'wicked tuna'. He wanted to try some.....
I may take one more set of pics before chop, but i kinda doubt it. Theyr'e floppin around. I had to even support that big main , at the back a few days ago. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom