Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Thanks , that time went so damn fast. 18 years,..like a bullet, kinda scary.
You have a groovin weekend yourself Yeti,...and your people.:high-five:
Thanks bud! I will try. Since having kids life sure has seemed to speed up! a few short years a my oldest will be driving! It sure is scary to think about :nervous-guy:

:high-five:

Thanks , that time went so damn fast. 18 years,..like a bullet, kinda scary.
You have a groovin weekend yourself Yeti,...and your people.:high-five:

Life sure doesn't slow down when you have an empty nest. My oldest grand daughter turns twenty this year. It seems as if my wife and I were married yesterday...

...kewl that the oldest is college bound!... :thumb:...does he have any special interestz...besides giving you grey hairs...:):rofl:...Mmmnnn...Tuna steaks...reminds me of Mexico...just like the weather here the past few days...30 C ish and looking good for a week...almost tempted to buy a small window shaker for the shed...but...AC crapped out on the Taco...lookin' at some major cash there...FFS!!...:rolleyes:...always sumpin'...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Yes Hacks...you noticed eh.
Less and less visitors to my journal.
Maybe its time for me to throw in the towel....dunno.
Cheers eh.
I picked a hell of a time to redo my yard, I'm going to get all caught here, I'm ordering a pack of these also :passitleft: Thanks Duggs! here's a toke of some of the amnesia lemon

.... So on Canada Day do you guys actually pick up weapons ??? LMAO.. JK... Hope the weekend is productive and green for all... Green days ya bunch of Hooligans....

Hmm... Perhaps a re-enactment of our foray to the south August 24, 1814. :laugh::rofl::laugh:

Hey Duggan and gang

Mind if I jump.in and ask a general question here I've tried to read the packaging and labels but unsure is this what they call neem cake ?

I am thinking about mixing some.of this in to mediums to help aid gnats and what not.

Help would be Great here ?

Happy Canada weekend everyone cheers .
View media item 1691671

Hope it is alright to post here duggan.

Hey Duggan and gang

Mind if I jump.in and ask a general question here I've tried to read the packaging and labels but unsure is this what they call neem cake ?

I am thinking about mixing some.of this in to mediums to help aid gnats and what not.

View media item 1691671

Nice little green house Joe, What size is it?

Hey Duggan and gang

View media item 1691671

...don't think that's what Yer' looking for Joe...neem cake or meal is whats left over from crushing the seed kernels for oil...that product you posted sounds like leaves and probably not as potent, and is meant for human consumption...There are a number of Canadian companies that carry and ship via Canada Post...Reindeer Natural Plant foods, but they're in B.C. so shipping would be spendy...down your way is a place called Black Swallow Living Soils...they are located in Brantford...bout 5 bucks a pound...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...oh and if Ya' get any hot weather when those girlz are in flower, beware condensation in that greenhouse...air movement would help

How did i get so behind in my own journal....:dude-knocking:
Joe,..ya mon, of course u can post here. Nice little greenhouse , is right. Do you own a lawnmower :ganjamon:

Just messin Joe....:passitleft:
Hey Salty...great come back ....lmao!:high-five:
Have a great day gang,..just chillaxin here. Had to make a water run this morning cuz they are closed on Mon. (Canada Day) and ladies are due for a drench on Mon. Got 3 jugs this time as i'm now using water for the new crop too...12 bones for 3. Cheers gang.

Nice little green house Joe, What size is it?
6.5 feet width by 6.5 feet high by 8.5 long

I could make something to lift the green house up to increase hieght possibly unsure where or what I could do but now if hieght becomes issue then .. it I don't even have anything in soil awaiting on seedsman order for 4 autos .

Got granite screenings ewc perlite grow max soil with some triple mix . And amendments added such as ostyer shells etc lol

...don't think that's what Yer' looking for Joe...neem cake or meal is whats left over from crushing the seed kernels for oil...that product you posted sounds like leaves and probably not as potent, and is meant for human consumption...There are a number of Canadian companies that carry and ship via Canada Post...Reindeer Natural Plant foods, but they're in B.C. so shipping would be spendy...down your way is a place called Black Swallow Living Soils...they are located in Brantford...bout 5 bucks a pound...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...oh and if Ya' get any hot weather when those girlz are in flower, beware condensation in that greenhouse...air movement would help
Holt shit thank you for the heaping Info bud.

Yes I have noticed hugely if closed door isy bad for condensation inside. Rh spikes equal disaster . Still got some.playing around first time but what can I do solar powered fans ? Stick hydrometer in there see where at good news is this year not going to high temps above 40 celsius they say .

How did i get so behind in my own journal....:dude-knocking:
Joe,..ya mon, of course u can post here. Nice little greenhouse , is right. Do you own a lawnmower :ganjamon:

Just messin Joe....:passitleft:
Hey Salty...great come back ....lmao!:high-five:
Have a great day gang,..just chillaxin here. Had to make a water run this morning cuz they are closed on Mon. (Canada Day) and ladies are due for a drench on Mon. Got 3 jugs this time as i'm now using water for the new crop too...12 bones for 3. Cheers gang.
Haha dude crying here cold glass for water and piece of tissue paper here.

No man just guess people with sponsored grows wouldnt want it maybe .

Just bought anew lawnmower and just cut the grass thinkinh bout laying plywood underneath or river rock .

Got DE ready to lol

Holt shit thank you for the heaping Info bud.

Yes I have noticed hugely if closed door isy bad for condensation inside. Rh spikes equal disaster . Still got some.playing around first time but what can I do solar powered fans ? Stick hydrometer in there see where at good news is this year not going to high temps above 40 celsius they say .

Can you use a sewing machine?

We had a canvas tarp and made sides for it out of 6mil plastic, the stuff used for vapor barriers. It survived thirty years of camping. With plastic you use the largest zig-zag stitch your machine is capable of, and double fold the edges.

I'd put a good-sized window in the rear of the greenhouse, and make it possible to roll up the sides about halfway. You can use velcro to fasten everything back down. ABS or PVC pipe can be used to roll up the sides. A few notches cut in the sides, and a hem would let you run some paracord through. at the notches you can use tent pegs to hold the sides down in the wind.

This would give you excellent airflow through the greenhouse, yet you could button it down when required.

I’ll leave some
Sakes.......:snowboating:....OK, i'm blamin it on this weed......that's my story and i'm stickin to it....:passitleft:Ween,.. friend a mine, my brotha , got my '6',....This Stella's for u :high-five:
Ya, Friday, long week for havin Mon. off,...feels like it was 6 days, not 4. Anyhow , oldest son gone to buddy's cottage for the weekend., Just graduated Wed....College bound...Youngest is with me for weekend as , per schedule. A bit stressful, as i need to keep the GR doors both open, ...sakes' need to , to keep the temps down . Just have to get this weekend over with safely. He doesn't go down there at all, but i still need to be on 'alert' when he comes down from his BR.:nervous-guy:Have a great chillaxin weekend Ween.

Well now, i tried to reach you. Wats goin on with you...u OK.

Yea I’m doing a little better I think, still feel like shit lol. I haven’t seen text on my phone but I’ll look, I’m bad to turn sound off and miss calls and texts. Sorry duggs :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom