Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

I always ask Q's if I need the help, I rarely have to though because of people like yourself, Dug.

Sent from my Pixel using 420
Your words feel good SF.:high-five:

I'm going to pretend that Duggs has a nice pool nearby. Time to let the jackass into the party!

CANONBALL!!
Member cannonballs,...and canopeners....man Gaffle , that's a ways back eh! cheers bud!:thumb:

Hey duggs, second page........Not bad for a 5month vacation......Lol, can't wait to see your magic again.....:passitleft:
Second page....your slippin...:rofl: Nice to have ya Nate...pull up a chair....don't mind "B"...he's chillin with those two Axes over there...needs a horn, to give it all a lil class!:slide:
Ya know what's hard to find in Negril?..........bandages! Go figure eh,...and papers are coveted....:)

Im in as well! Your plants are always something to aspire to. Who knows, I may even graaduate from coco one of these days and join y'all in the world of Doc's Kit. :)

:peacetwo:
All right ...that's it...you got a bulls eye on ya...ya feel it Mouser...eh,...eh....:rofl: Coco,...get off it! Come on...waddaya waitin for...you see it all, it's right in front of you....you afraid to leave your comfort zone,...with coco...forget about it... Doc's gear is way more 'comfortable' . Look around yourself...look at our plants,..the buds , the quality, the yield , the 'no worry's' approach to growing. Tested and true! Look at it all.
Ok then...i'm glad you agree :)....Doc should expect a PM regarding ...'said' "KIT"....Check it! and Cheers to ya Mouser!:high-five::bravo::cheer:...............:tokin:

Dam! Broke a string! Looks like it's nothing but blues chords from here on out!
. Ba-da-da-da. . I put my plant
Ba-da-da-da. On the window sill Ba-da-da-da. To get some sun
Ba-da-da-da. And let it chill
Ba-da-da-da. When I came back
Ba-da-da-da. I saw the cat, squatting in my pot plant, laying a big ol CRAP! I GOT THE CAT CHIT BLUES! .
I GOT THE CAT CHIT BLUES!.
NOTHING I CAN DO, BUT SMELL THAT KITTY POO, I'VE GOT THE CAT CHIT BLUES!
. BA-DA-DA-DA . So I decided
Ba-da-da-da to grow it out
Ba-da-da-da. That friggin plant
Ba-da-da-da. Got big and stout!
Ba-da-da-da. I chopped a bud
Ba-da-da-da. And took a hit!
But when I blew it out, it tasted just like chit, I GOT THE CAT CHIT BLUES! .
I GOT THE CAT CHIT BLUES. .
NOTHING I CAN DO, BUT SMOKE THAT KITTY POO, I GOT THE CAT CHIT BLUES! . meow... .

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing

Ba-da-da-da. I saw the cat, squatting in my pot plant, laying a big ol CRAP! I GOT THE CAT CHIT BLUES! .
NOTHING I CAN DO, BUT SMOKE THAT KITTY POO, I GOT THE CAT CHIT BLUES! . meow... .

Peaceful blazing ��

uh, im not trying that strain..

YourIn De Feline

:rofl:

Peaceful blazing
Another good one "B"....lovin it my brotha!:bravo:

Second page but ill have a seat :)
Always room for you my friend...glad your here...keeps me straight.....or sumpin!:thumb:

uh, im not trying that strain..

YourIn De Feline

Good luck D, hope they all go ape.
Thanks for stopping by CareStaker..hope to see you around a lil...cheers my brotha!:high-five:

There's Boog's , grab a Stella my friend...they're in the cooler with the Bob Marley poster !:tokin:

Here we go! Looking forward to witnessing another great one Duggan! :thanks:
Hey Stoney, top of the day to ya...i'l try not to let ya down with these DB's. Dunno what to expect from them.
Cheers bud!:high-five:

I'm just happy I walked in before the magic happens!

:circle-of-love::volcano-smiley::high-five:
36G...great to have you along my friend. Hope all is well with you and your grow/people!:Namaste:

Yo, I'm over by the cooler formerly full of Stella's.
Waddaya mean???....formerly...I know eh...Ziggs likes em too...uh oh!:thedoubletake:

Would you like a shmoke und a pancake. You know, a flapjack und a shigarette? No? Shigar und a waffle? No? Pipe und a crepe? No? Bong und a blintz?

Peaceful blazing
Ya sure gimmy one ...is that like a puff and a Stella....:high-five:

Tooooiiiight like a tigerrr

SF...top of the day to ya !:thumb:

Right in the kanickies! .

Peaceful blazing
Sounds a bit painful 'B"...might need some meds eh!:volcano-smiley:

All Right there is going to be MAGIC :):high-five:
Gonna try my best to deliver some magic with these DB's...Gorilla's sight has a lot of pretty great things to say about her , so....we'le see! Cheers Gazoo!:high-five:

I love...Goooooooooolllddd...The look of it the taste of it, the shmell if it, the texxxture. I love gold so much I even lost my genitalia in an unfortunate shmelting accident.

:reading420magazine:

Yeah...I'm here
Hey MJ, glad you could make it ...should be a cool , grooving ride with these Berry's eh...can't wait till they grab a hold of 26 gal's of our dirt....gonna go, go , go!

Hey gang , gonna do the transplanting into the big pots tomorrow. I'l get a few pics , as usual of the operation.
The GC soil will go back into the totes until I have time to re-amend and EWC it again for 'second run'. I'm thinkin i'l do Blueberry Twist from Gorilla...looks yummy! Cheers everyone ,..hope ya's all had a great FRi. and have a fantastic weekend. I'l be up at 6 for my lil man's hockey again......love the hockey and coaching but getting up at these hours on my two days off....well....BAHHHH!

Back
Top Bottom