Duggan Does Green Crack In DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, 4 Plants & Loads Of LEDs!

Re: Duggan does Green Crack in DBHBB, one "kit", two pots, 4 plants and loads of LED'

I have arrived.

Im always here for Duggans Dungeon :)

Dang second page already. I'm here for this one as well. I've never had the GC but from all I have gathered it has a VERY up high which led to the name. :thumb:

I bought an eighth from a store here in Denver. It was some pretty good smoke! I can just imagine what it will be like in kit soil

Hey all you guys, Canna,...i'm bagged! Cable guy was supposed to come (no tv or music for two /three days!!!!) , is coming tomorrow instead. I'm very busy tomorrow with the boys for supper and gettin the harvest into jars. FFS's. Now what. This is NOT good ! Tomorrow,...everything, boys for supper, cable guy, harvest! They all have to happen! Tired,...stressed, night , .:circle-of-love:

Re: Duggan does Green Crack in DBHBB, one "kit", two pots, 4 plants and loads of LED'

...just an afterthought...might wanna check out one of those android boxes with Kodi...werk' good and could allow you to keep cable to a basic package...saves money and stress...butt...I digress...back to the grow at hand...h00k...

Yo it filled up in here so quick!
Please continue the discourse . :popcorn:

Hey all you guys, Canna,...i'm bagged! Cable guy was supposed to come (no tv or music for two /three days!!!!) , is coming tomorrow instead. I'm very busy tomorrow with the boys for supper and gettin the harvest into jars. FFS's. Now what. This is NOT good ! Tomorrow,...everything, boys for supper, cable guy, harvest! They all have to happen! Tired,...stressed, night , .:circle-of-love:

There's no emoji that shows me playing the smallest violin in the world just for you Dugg...hahahaha!!!

Sue, i got it , but not the way the others are! BAHH!
I need the mods to fix it proper for me, they were great last time adding the cool welcome "emoji". Maybe they're listening eh....:cheesygrinsmiley: Anyhow , thanks for this Susan!!:Namaste::thumb:

Ask the mods. They can jump into your signature line. I can't do that. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Tired,...stressed, night , .:circle-of-love:

:hug::hug::hug: :love:

There, now take that deep breath......... Isn't that better? :hug::hug::hug: Fortifying hugs. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hi Duggan, sorry for late arrival, pc is a mess and I had crashes all the time.
Stubborn as I am, I think I finally fixed it!!!! (3 days testing/fixing)

Finding my branch..looking in on new growth... :popcorn:

FFs 3 pages down, half a day!! Dugg's has garnered "Rock Star" status. Lookin forward to hangin round the dungeon for another go.
Cheers buddy

Page 3? Bah! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Take a deep breath D! You can handle that!
hey you....ya, that works....for about 5 min's.....then what, oh, take another....I fixed it! Stand by C!:thumb:

Things have a way of werkin' their way out Duggs...best of luck fer' a stress free day manana...cheerz...h00k...
Glad your aboard Hook....have an awesome day bud!:high-five:

Welcome friend!:Namaste:

...just an afterthought...might wanna check out one of those android boxes with Kodi...werk' good and could allow you to keep cable to a basic package...saves money and stress...butt...I digress...back to the grow at hand...h00k...
Ya, this is the first time it's been out for days like this....trouble is...not only my TV (Red Wing games ) it's my music channel i miss the most. (Stingray Blues) Anyhow it was working when i got up today! But still a lil sketchy...not gonna cancel the appoint. with the cable guy! Cheers bud!:high-five:
Yo it filled up in here so quick!
Please continue the discourse . :popcorn:
Top of the day to ya Stage, got the finals on L & L's. Stay tuned would ya!;)

There's no emoji that shows me playing the smallest violin in the world just for you Dugg...hahahaha!!!
Tard, i love ya brotha! If there was , you'de put it there! cheers to ya pal!:Namaste::thumb:

I'm in. Was smoking some Sugar Mango auto and got lost somehow. :bongrip:

Let's do this!
MJ, nice to have you here ....grab a chair whenever ya cruz by,....have a Stella !:volcano-smiley:

Ask the mods. They can jump into your signature line. I can't do that. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yup!:thumb:

:hug::hug::hug: :love:

There, now take that deep breath......... Isn't that better? :hug::hug::hug: Fortifying hugs. :battingeyelashes: :love:
Stress doesn't agree with me ....never did!:tokin:

Hi Duggan, sorry for late arrival, pc is a mess and I had crashes all the time.
Stubborn as I am, I think I finally fixed it!!!! (3 days testing/fixing)

Finding my branch..looking in on new growth... :popcorn:
So good to see ya Birdie...was starting to miss you smiling face every day! Glad ya got your PC working .:Namaste:

FFs 3 pages down, half a day!! Dugg's has garnered "Rock Star" status. Lookin forward to hangin round the dungeon for another go.
Cheers buddy
Ya...lets not go that far Budley! Glad your here ....your sense of humor is sooo welcome around these parts!:thumb:

I hear ya Ziggs
:thedoubletake:

3rd page???

3rd??

:rofl:
I fu^&d that up! I know....we're all here...that's all care about. All "my people" close to me....just how i like it!:circle-of-love:

Page 3? Bah! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ya, i'de be pissed too Major!:oops:

Good morning dig dugs. Hope you are enjoying your growing. Awesome start bro. How's that weather treating you guys up there?

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing
hey Bumble...ya the weather...not too bad yet , but has cooled down a lot these past few days . Almost getting frost now. Chilly wind...parka time soon gonna be here! BAHHHH!

What a nice site to see, lots of people comin to see the new journal...feels good gang! OK everyone, slide over to the other journal for jarring , weighing and final thoughts on my harvest ...numbers are in!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom