First Time Grower

It's in the jar with the boveda and I open it about 2x a day is it suppose to feel cool like not moisture but cool humid due to the pack? If so Im doing it right

I've not noticed the Boveda packs making the buds feel cooler. I try to store them in a cool place, but I think the stuff in the jar feels about the same as something outside the jar when it comes to temperature only.

I've never made wax or even looked into it. IDK the best way to deal with leaf material for that use.

Ok awesome how do I dry the leaves I have them in s mason jar no lid I'm gonna make wax

got me interested, how you max wax out of the leaves.

You take either 91% rubbing ac or higher or pure evaclear let the leaves dry and put in a mason jar put in freezer for 5m add ac or ev and freeze for 5 more strain it through a tight strainer and add to a glass Pyrex get a stockpot and put the Pyrex in it add enough water to kind of reach the level of liquid in the Pyrex then put on a propane Burner and u have to sit and watch and kind of stire it at the end all the liquid will be gone and you will be left with the wax this is how it was done way before the big companies started to use the high tech equipment

You take either 91% rubbing ac or higher or pure evaclear let the leaves dry and put in a mason jar put in freezer for 5m add ac or ev and freeze for 5 more strain it through a tight strainer and add to a glass Pyrex get a stockpot and put the Pyrex in it add enough water to kind of reach the level of liquid in the Pyrex then put on a propane Burner and u have to sit and watch and kind of stire it at the end all the liquid will be gone and you will be left with the wax this is how it was done way before the big companies started to use the high tech equipment

ok you doing same as getting the CBD oil out. Kool deal. good job. you should make a journal on that. step by step , people would love to see that. so would i

So many ppl will bitch and complain to get it deleted Bc it's not professionally made oh that's unsafe to do and bla bla I've done it many times with my bro

So many ppl will bitch and complain to get it deleted Bc it's not professionally made oh that's unsafe to do and bla bla I've done it many times with my bro

oh dont worrie about that just be safe and tell folks that dont do it stupid be a professional. lol

We do it all the time. As long as you make sure the alcohol fumes don't ignite, it is completely safe.

It's done yeild was real small I'm buying 1 gallon smart pots! And next a diff light so I'll have 2, I'm gonna scrog this grow I think can anyone give me a good sight to buy seeds? I use to get from attitudes but they don't take MasterCard anymore the site needs to take MC thanks for all the love and support next grow I'll have a journal too

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom