First Time Grower

The leaves are not falling off (yet) i did put beer in the plant tho before this happened. I read beer was good fir growth. After doing so. The leaves got all droopy. Im going to let the soil dry out and see if the leaves revitalize

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The cola bud is dense o yes and when I touch it to see how dense I get that huge hit of citrus and like I would say lemon maybe idk the smaller buds are growing on the top of the branch and then just now starting below so no more feeding just water I got it thanks guys and gals

I lightly touched the cola and then pressed my fingers together and it was glue I removed the fan leaves since then the bids have been developing way better now more feed just water I just need to know to cure my bro said put in a sterile mason jar with lid and burp a few times a day for a week or so

I trim before drying. Next hang to dry in cool dark(ish) spot until dry. This usually takes from 4-7 days depending on temperature and humidity. Now place in jars (sterile not necessary). I burp daily until it isn't needed. Add a large Boveda 62 pack. Wait. Wait more...

What is boveda? And I went to check on her today and noticed some of the bottom leaves are turning brown I have not fed since just been using regular water but I'm gonna cut in a few days prob after another good flush I really hope there is some seeds from this girl and here are some pics
IMG_83267.JPG
IMG_83243.JPG

IMG_83325.JPG
IMG_83235.JPG

Fan leaves turning yellow or brown near the end is very common.
The upper leaves do look like nute' burn, but if you haven't been feeding her, then it might be salt build up. Flush? She certainly looks well fed with plenty of 'N' in her.
Boveda packs are humidity controls, originally designed for storing cigars. They work great for curing and storing our herb as well.

Great job mate plant looks great! Leaves falling off is natural at this point of your grow, it's the plants way of using up any stored nutrients to make their "flowers" the best they possibly can! Everyone is right curing is the worst part of the grow, having all this herb in your hand that you can't really smoke yet :,(

Jimdogggy

I trimmed very little and let hang gonna trim when dry and add to jar with boveda now do I fully dry before I add to jar with boveda or mostly dry ??

IMG_83694.JPG
IMG_83754.JPG
IMG_83775.JPG

I shoot for dry feeling, but still "springy". Stems will break but not snap. The buds will feel more humid again after they've been in the jar a day or so.

Awesome I have a lot of ?s still needing answered I have 3 fem seeds from a strain in CO I forgot the name I don't wanna mess those girls up but I put the pollen on a branch and no seeds from this one :( i don't understand why it didn't pollinate

Back
Top Bottom