First Time Grower

if it didnt pollinate probably did it to late. you have to do it before the flowering stage or right at it. seeds will take forever to form and when they do. it will be millions.. best way to do it is collide silver on females. to change them to males. on one stem. then as plant grows it will do what it needs to to make seeds.

Next grow I want to increase yeild how do I do that? Scrog or lst?? I've never done either so will need help do I top or no? Remove smaller leaves and branches to increase growth?

you can LST them Top them, or tie them down to make more sites for stems.

I did 7dust I bought a triesas silver mist and she even grew the branch I sprayed with naners tons and I kept it growing until I harvested but I see no seeds

I did 7dust I bought a triesas silver mist and she even grew the branch I sprayed with naners tons and I kept it growing until I harvested but I see no seeds

you will have to use more than 80 ppm for it to work. check the bottle see whole many ppm is it. i used 240ppm 8 oz bottle of pure collide silver. mixed with 8 0z of distilled water also. not reg water. chemicals in tap water will hurt plants. or ph the water and sit it out for a few days to let most of the chems dissipate from the water. longer water sits the chemicals in it fluoride and chlorine will evap.

Next grow I want to increase yeild how do I do that? Scrog or lst?? I've never done either so will need help do I top or no? Remove smaller leaves and branches to increase growth?

Bigger pots and more light are the best solutions for increased yield.

I'm growing in a 2 foot tall grow box I want short and bushy lots of buds and everybody else that used the most I bought had results it's designed to make female seeds and pollen sacks

This is your first grow, right?

Certain things may have been off a bit here, off a bit there. And the result is not what you expected or where told.

No biggie, I am only on my 3rd grow and honestly my first grow looked just like yours. Yeild was alright but not enough for the struggle, but each grow since has been better. I'm starting to know what I'm seeing, and what to do. I'm still learning of course, but I'm taking my results with a grain of salt. I'm not going to produce the same as a 600watt hps in a 4"x"4 tent. But we should be able to maximize one - 2 plants in the cabinet.
( tent provides two things we don't have, space for bigger grow medium ( pots ) and more room for lights/ growth. )

I don't think you did anything "wrong" the plant survived till harvest and you seem to have gotten some bud off it. The seed thing is tricky like 7dust and major pita is saying, it works but has to be done a certain way as you are forcing part of the plant to change sex. Seems like some tricky voodoo for a newbie, I wouldn't add that variable to my first few grows. I understand wanting more seeds, for cost saving etc. I know I haven't even bought seeds yet, but have looked into it and it's a bit intimidating to see prices for a few seeds.

I'm new too, but I mentioned this in my thread. I think you should LST and top your next one, just to try. It changes how the plant grows, it becomes more flat and bushy like you want.

I did same thing also first 3 4 grows. Baby steps are the best way to go. They are hard plants to grow. Just can't put them in dirt and they grow. Small baby steps.

Tell me this is the first grow I did myself but my brother being a green thumb got me into it our biggest outside was 5 foot tall and about 2-3 foot round with a massive cola she looked like a x mas tree I will do 2 plants next no spray bigger pots and lst

Lmao can't he was arrested and almost federally prosecuted lol the dea said it was the largest bust in 10 surrounding counties, the best quality they have seen which they also confinscated 4000+ seeds that I helped him naturally breed so he's being a good boy and I'm only growing for me and my mother she is perm disabled and I have curving in my spine I just want that good ass quality with that amazing smell and good smoke I also want the most quantity I can get from one plant and how to do it

This is seriously my yield it's curing now

IMG_84164.JPG
IMG_84153.JPG
IMG_84132.JPG
IMG_84095.JPG
IMG_84106.JPG

I can't buy too much most the times and bla bla most don't take my card anyway I have yet to smoke but it smelled citrus and lemon when growing but when I cut and hung it kinda started to smell grassy will it get better as it cures ?

I have a 150w so far I can also add CFL or get W hp led when I get money I'm gonna use 1gal smart pots I think but I'm not sure how to do lst in gonna practice haha and hopefully learn

A proper cure will get rid of the green smell and taste. It may never have the same citrus hit, but it will taste great/not grassy.

It's in the jar with the boveda and I open it about 2x a day is it suppose to feel cool like not moisture but cool humid due to the pack? If so Im doing it right

Back
Top Bottom