First Time Grower

I'm just waiting for the buds to fully develop this is taking forever haha!! It seems they aren't even getting any bigger except the cola

they look good.

I just wonder for my own sanity, the height my plants grow to with different techniques and veg times. Since we have a small space to work with I try to limit my end flower height. As most double height during flower. If you aren't careful you can over grow the box/ cabinet.

My second grow I let it veg three weeks, it doubled, almost tripled in height. Grew all the way to the top of the box. Accidentally broke Both colas off trying to get them away from the lights and heat. I was a sad panda

I usually do mine 6 weeks veg then just let mine go . But I trim cut and tie mine down to grow more bud sites

The top cola is ridiculous today lol! I took the chains off the led and just used the hangers to move the light away from the plant next time I will be ready I have some all female seeds but hopefully I get a few seeds from this girl from the spray I used I want to preserve this strain Bc she looks incredible except for the leaves I think I gave her too much nutes as a Juvie but I'm learning

you can go ahead an trim them fan leaves of , it will help the buds grow faster instead of them fan leaves. FYI

I think she's doing good idk when to harvest I can't afford a loop I will have to go from y'all opinion I think she's about ready the only big bud is the cola the others on the leaves don't look like it's much bud on them I just fed her today big bud and tiger bloom
image17317.jpeg
image17316.jpeg
image17315.jpeg

How long has it been in bloom for? Your next step is you need to flush all the nutrient out of her, if you were to harvest it now it would be a horrible tasting smoke probably harsh as well. Drench her in the sink with just Good old water leave her for a few days to dry out as much as possible repeat this a couple of times before harvest and you'll be good

Jimdogggy

The 7th of last month
I actually started the seedling 6-28
Are you in a hurry to harvest? I'd say you still have a couple of weeks till its fully mature. Are the lower buds growing at all? May be worth cutting that big old cola off and leaving the little buds for a week or two to mature fully? (Wait on a second opinion before doing that)

Jimdogggy

First time grower. Plant looks like it dying help! 3 days ago i watered added a little beer to water. Then this
420-magazine-mobile70180981.jpg

420-magazine-mobile689354906.jpg

Should i just cut my losses and cure the buds or try and save?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Not sure this is my first time so I'm taking advice I was told when most of the hairs are brown it's ready to harvest yours don't look close to harvest

Back
Top Bottom