First Time Grower

My advice would be not to pull fan leaves. Not in this stage. Even damaged, they still have a function.

Difficult to judge without pics but you've mentioned edges and I assume the browning hasn't yet spread.

I believe some kind of stress is going on. Either not enough water, or your roots may be damaged in some way. I doubt it's overfertilizing.

Just brainstorming.

Here finally it let me post pics
image15848.jpeg
image15849.jpeg
image15850.jpeg

Could it be light burn from water droplets on the leaves?
Is it only on the bottom leaves, top leaves, or all over? It appears to just be the bottom which rules out my first thought.
Personally, I do not like misting plants. Good for cuttings prior to rooting, but not for rooted plants.
I'd leave the leaves for now. They may tell a story that helps you (us) learn what is going on.

Ralley-
If the spots are on lower leaves, goo goo images of cannabis leaf septoria.

"Sometimes called yellow leaf spot or leaf septoria, this condition is caused by a fungus that attacks cannabis plants and usually appears in warm, wet weather. The symptoms first appear on the bottom leaves of the plant.

The spots may have darkened borders and may have a hard growth in the middle like a little pimple, but the thing that makes the spots the most unique is they are often very uniform, like little circles. Each spot is the receptacle of a spore which look like tiny dark specks in the center of each spot.

Although the spots often appear yellow, they will start turning brown over time. So if you see round brown spots on your cannabis leaves it could also be caused by leaf septoria."

There is a big variety in the pictures. Some look exactly like yours. Others are very different. Let's hope I'm barking up the wrong tree.

Could the browning spots on your leaves be from that "make all female seed" solution you were spraying it with?

:thumb: Jeeps! I forgot all about that stuff!

No I isolated one branch, and when I spray that branch I cover it to make sure it gets no over spray, it started that before I used the spray, but she's a female guys!! The little things that grow inbetween the branches have tiny tiny hairs coming out of them

Anyway here is the top! My bro said I should have topped it but I forgot all about that, she's looking great other than the little brown on the main leaves
image15940.jpeg

Awesome she's female! Don't worry bout topping of FIM. If this is your first grow just let it grow and see how it does without being modified. Otherwise you might complicate the grow and won't know what caused your failure or low yield.

I say it when I build cars for customers, be careful changing too many things at once, if you are unfamiliar with it the problems will be hard to track down

And I discovered flash lol! Totally forgot my phone had it who would know out of the 3 seeds I germinated only 1 would actually germinate and it's w female what are those odds!! Hope y'all like the pics will feed next watering
image15979.jpeg
image15978.jpeg
image15977.jpeg

I think my pot is too small, what would be a good size to use with the size of my grow box

IMO, the bigger the better. Whatever will fit.

I was gona say, turn on a light when you take pics so we can see. :thumb:

Umm that one branch looks gross, is that the only one that looks like that? And why is moisture on the branch? Misted with water?

Get a pot that just fits the bottom of the cabinet. Probably 1gal Atleast. I think you might be right on the pot being too small.

Hard to tell from pics there is no size reference.

image15998.jpeg

Not thread jacking, this is mine. I think we are on a similar time table ( I'm at week 3 flower ). 1 gal pot is the biggest that fits circumference wise, with a drip pan. In my 4' tall cab. And I'm worried it might be too small for my plant

I misted it with a triesisas mist to make fem seeds I'm bout to msg them cuz I paid a lot of money for that sh!t and it's killing that branch I think

I was gona say, turn on a light when you take pics so we can see. :thumb:

Umm that one branch looks gross, is that the only one that looks like that? And why is moisture on the branch? Misted with water?

Get a pot that just fits the bottom of the cabinet. Probably 1gal Atleast. I think you might be right on the pot being too small.

Hard to tell from pics there is no size reference.

image15998.jpeg

Not thread jacking, this is mine. I think we are on a similar time table ( I'm at week 3 flower ). 1 gal pot is the biggest that fits circumference wise, with a drip pan. In my 4' tall cab. And I'm worried it might be too small for my plant
Looks good. Have you been using two CFLs the whole time? If yes then that's amazing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using 420

Back
Top Bottom