First Time Grower

No I bought a plug and play 150w led box it's about 2 foot tall, 3 carbon filters, power strip, light proof etc I'm not sure of the real rating on the led but it puts out some good good light

Hello there. Your plant is looking great! Dont jump on them just yet...the way 'that shit' works is to stress the plant into producing male flowers. That branch thinks its dying, so in order to continue its line it produces male flowers to spread its pollen around. Its supposed to look nasty :) In fact I think I see balls there...post a close-up of that branch.

But as I said, it looks great...though I have to say, dont have many hopes of smkokeabes there. Once that pollen starts flying you will have a fully seeded plant. Not a bad thing in itself, it looks strong and hearty and they will all be female seeds, there just wont be a whole lot left to smoke.

Keep up the good work!

:peacetwo:

Looks good. Have you been using two CFLs the whole time? If yes then that's amazing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using 420

Dont want to clutter her thread with my info, but I started the two CFLs beginning of week 2 flower. basically 2 week veg, LEDs only. Then added two 100w CFLs for flower ( two LEDs 80w each, two CFLs 100w each, LEDs strip 55watts )

And thanks, she's doing really well

image16050.jpeg
image16049.jpeg

That's a nice rich green! I think you need to try that bigger pot you were thinking of

Hello there. Your plant is looking great! Dont jump on them just yet...the way 'that shit' works is to stress the plant into producing male flowers. That branch thinks its dying, so in order to continue its line it produces male flowers to spread its pollen around. Its supposed to look nasty :) In fact I think I see balls there...post a close-up of that branch.

But as I said, it looks great...though I have to say, dont have many hopes of smkokeabes there. Once that pollen starts flying you will have a fully seeded plant. Not a bad thing in itself, it looks strong and hearty and they will all be female seeds, there just wont be a whole lot left to smoke.

Keep up the good work!

:peacetwo:

image16088.jpeg
image16087.jpeg

Mouser I'm gonna isolate one branch to pollinate I already got that part down lol just if I get get the naners and the pollen I'll be happy but here are 2 other pics of her
image16090.jpeg
image16089.jpeg

Sorry it's been a while I been busy with work but I woke up this morning and went to check on her and I found balls!!!! I couldn't be more stoked the branch I been staying is finally showing balls!! Also when I gently touch the cola and smell I get a sweet/strong Lemonish or some sort of smell I love this little girl
image16358.jpeg
image16357.jpeg
image16356.jpeg

Excellent! I'm not seeing them, but I believe ya'. :thumb:

She's throwing me through a ringer now got a little lean to her, and also I harvested the pollen sacs idk if it was too early but I brushed them on a branch with a q tip I hope I want a copy of this girl she smells incredible and amazing!!

image16502.jpeg
image16501.jpeg

Idk lol I didn't measure I just smell her and adore her lol

I just wonder for my own sanity, the height my plants grow to with different techniques and veg times. Since we have a small space to work with I try to limit my end flower height. As most double height during flower. If you aren't careful you can over grow the box/ cabinet.

My second grow I let it veg three weeks, it doubled, almost tripled in height. Grew all the way to the top of the box. Accidentally broke Both colas off trying to get them away from the lights and heat. I was a sad panda

O boy I will fix it before that happens lol I'll grab a damn cardboard box to finish it if that's the case lol I need a bigger box but don't wanna buy one I have the lights etc just need a bigger box

Back
Top Bottom