Fluxing It Up One Last Time! The Flux To End All Fluxes! LA Style!

Momentous mega mind Messina is over and I'm able to breath! Sorry for any overreaction on my part. I just got led to believe my name address etc and a huge clue to who I am and what I do, had gotten out! In the end it was just a mail carrier cockup! So were bumbling along as normal :)

Thanks for your concerns and words of support one and all :)
Thanks for your thanks LA, but don't scare me like that. This is why I don't start a journal and some times disappear. Paranoid yes. But who knows? Anyway your back. Thanks to the green gods.

Man!!!!, that's what I call all usable canopy. She's going to be all she can be for sure, going to have a nice even carpet of buddage. GL my friend.
You know nowadays growing has gotten pretty mainstream and most aren't out to get us well I'd like to think, but is always a big worry when your grow site been compromised. Not that I know your situation of where you are or what irons you have in the fire, but you was have felt it warranted the concern. I know I've said here before I was a member in one of the defunct sites back like 1990's or something. Big brother shut them down along with all the Marc Emery bs, and man I got alittle paranoid. But I do know this, them aren't all stars shinning in the night sky.... They are watching... All them tweakers out there saying that, were right. Oh well I'm just babbling. That is a beautiful plant. Keepem Green

Thanks my friends :)
IMAG2243.jpg
IMG_20161122_123922.jpg
IMAG22412.jpg
IMAG22393.jpg
IMAG22233.jpg
IMAG21731.jpg
IMAG21943.jpg

I will take a 2nd stab at a flux sometime soon. But I have a different idea that will make things interesting.

In fact as soon as my goliath light arrives and I swap the cree256 into the smaller tent i'll get that flux going just for some winter fun before I start doing autos.

:passitleft:

Hey LA! Looking forward to seeing the new kids! Death Star looking phenomenal! After a setback in August (bud rot! .. took half my crop grr) I just got back under way this month. Decided to flux it up! Damn dude, you make it look easy! Bit of a stutter start but hey, as long as they're growing and healthy I can't complain. Keep it green and keep up the great work! We're all looking forward to the great things on the horizon for you. Much success brother!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Man!!!!, that's what I call all usable canopy. She's going to be all she can be for sure, going to have a nice even carpet of buddage. GL my friend.
You know nowadays growing has gotten pretty mainstream and most aren't out to get us well I'd like to think, but is always a big worry when your grow site been compromised. Not that I know your situation of where you are or what irons you have in the fire, but you was have felt it warranted the concern. I know I've said here before I was a member in one of the defunct sites back like 1990's or something. Big brother shut them down along with all the Marc Emery bs, and man I got alittle paranoid. But I do know this, them aren't all stars shinning in the night sky.... They are watching... All them tweakers out there saying that, were right. Oh well I'm just babbling. That is a beautiful plant. Keepem Green

Hey Norcal :) usable canopy is what fluxing is all about, colas from just above soil level throughout! Its just my form of plant OCD is all. My life's pretty fucked on the daily, kipping on the floor of my grow spot etc, so my form of control comes out through my plants lol :)

Cheers for the constant input and support! :)

Hey LA! Looking forward to seeing the new kids! Death Star looking phenomenal! After a setback in August (bud rot! .. took half my crop grr) I just got back under way this month. Decided to flux it up! Damn dude, you make it look easy! Bit of a stutter start but hey, as long as they're growing and healthy I can't complain. Keep it green and keep up the great work! We're all looking forward to the great things on the horizon for you. Much success brother!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Post your pics to flux central or here if you want and ask away anytime for any help ;)

Hi LA,

I know you don't have Thanksgiving in the UK, but you have a new superfan and I said a prayer of thanks at my turkey dinner table tonight for you.....rock on and :hug:

PS I had to google what 'kipping' meant on your previous post....too funny you Brits....with no disrespect, of course...just curious that I don't know the meanings of what you are saying....so I need an interpreter..... :laughtwo:

Hi LA

Superb talent you have. I sincerely hope you are recognized for your talent on the world stage. You have inspired me to do a grow over this winter to flux a couple purple haze, then plant out next summer. Beautiful growth on your flux!

I have lived a somewhat transient life and had a tough time with the ups and downs as well. It'll end when you choose.

I do so hope you win a cannabis cup next year!! I'll be watching to see. Good luck and best of buds for you!

Hi LA

Superb talent you have. I sincerely hope you are recognized for your talent on the world stage. You have inspired me to do a grow over this winter to flux a couple purple haze, then plant out next summer. Beautiful growth on your flux!

I have lived a somewhat transient life and had a tough time with the ups and downs as well. It'll end when you choose.

I do so hope you win a cannabis cup next year!! I'll be watching to see. Good luck and best of buds for you!

Many, many thanks! Its posts like this that keep me going! Most might think I live well and all comes easy to me lol. Well that's not the case, my life's slowly going down the pan. I spend most nights now in our small one bed flat in the bedroom. Lol grow room on the floor sleeping!
I'm nearly 40 now, so sleeping on carpeted concrete ain't fun!
I seem to of lost my soulmate of over 15 yrs recently and my passion for all things green seems to be the big issue! Well I'm to far down the rabbit hole now, so my future path is set,yet the route taken is totally up in the air!
I've a feeling I may blaze out of this green world as quick as it all came to me! If Im left my freedom for much longer I'd be stunned folks, yet I've committed to the DeathStar, so I'll try to finish her!

Soz if I've shared to much lol. Just I'm not far off broken at the moment!

Hey mate, sorry to hear about your current situation. From my experience once you hit the bottom you can only go up from there. There's been times where my time spent in my garden starts to put a strain on my marriage. Just get too caught up in them and start forgetting about the things that really matter. For me it's hobby that I easily get lost in. If you have to take some time away to get your life back on track now is the time. Putting it off will only make it harder. Good luck and I hope everything works out for you. If you need to talk feel free to shoot me an email or pm. Sending love to you and yours

Back
Top Bottom