Fluxing It Up One Last Time! The Flux To End All Fluxes! LA Style!

Well I should be doing anything else at the moment, but my garden and 420 are both my distraction and retreat of sorts so have some pics! All shots are just normal phone pics no method sevens or tinkering with the white balance, just lit by the Budmaster white Cob clusters! Really natural to the eye, IF A LITTLE BRIGHT!!!!
IMAG073812.jpg
IMAG073313.jpg
IMAG073612.jpg
IMAG073210.jpg
IMAG073513.jpg

Actually Dirt you could be onto something!!!! Basically grafting is quite straight forward, so matching the same plant no problem. You would just have to have a vary slight gradient of graft point and a few other tricks and I believe the halo would work well....! :)
I've already been thinking of doing a huge spiral vertically for some time now, yet the thought of creating closed loop cannabis plants is quite the thought! You have the credit for sure! But mind if I try it out?? :)

Actually Dirt you could be onto something!!!! Basically grafting is quite straight forward, so matching the same plant no problem. You would just have to have a vary slight gradient of graft point and a few other tricks and I believe the halo would work well....! :)
I've already been thinking of doing a huge spiral vertically for some time now, yet the thought of creating closed loop cannabis plants is quite the thought! You have the credit for sure! But mind if I try it out?? :)
Have at it LA:thumb: I don't think I could pull it of yet, but some day I might give it a go

Hey LA!

I'm loving reading through your threads and I'm learning a lot. Thanks for all you contribute! I'm working my way through getting successful clones and plan on giving fluxing a go on one of the new babies. Thanks for the inspiration!

its good hey just growing to grow ,cash always comes and goes as a by product of the growing but in my experience i like to put that cash back into my grow buy some bulbs whatever but yeah i guess what im trying to say is when your growing for you its awesome doung whatever you want to the plants hajahaja.

Hey Photos! Yeah I don't even know why I'm not growing more for an income lol. Most of my old friends think I'm a little crazy! They all see me struggling along and are like why ain't you bought a house yet? I get crap off them all the time saying why bother trying all this different stuff and not just bang out production and make yourself some dollars!
I feel for them to be honest, as they just see the cash signs and not the joy that growing can bring in itself! So I potter along and just like trying new things and learning as I go!
I think they see growing as away to get the life you want! Not like most of us here on 420 that see growing AS the lifestyle in itself :)

Hey Photos! Yeah I don't even know why I'm not growing more for an income lol. Most of my old friends think I'm a little crazy! They all see me struggling along and are like why ain't you bought a house yet? I get crap off them all the time saying why bother trying all this different stuff and not just bang out production and make yourself some dollars!
I feel for them to be honest, as they just see the cash signs and not the joy that growing can bring in itself! So I potter along and just like trying new things and learning as I go!
I think they see growing as away to get the life you want! Not like most of us here on 420 that see growing AS the lifestyle in itself :)
spot on L A , lets just say we got it all ,everything ,cash ,mansions ,lamborghinis etc ,what would we actually do day to day LOL i would grow ,the mansion would be a mansion for plants the lambo wouls have a grow in it hahaha pretty sure that would be both of us haha a yacht grow , super rich moon grow ,spaceshuttle grow ,grow grow grow

Back
Top Bottom