Fluxing It Up One Last Time! The Flux To End All Fluxes! LA Style!

Welcome Jimdog nah no timeframe whatsoever! :)

I'm an odd one, as I don't keep any records of dates of any sort, I never count times in veg or flower :) if possible I don't even measure nutrients, just go by eye and even PH,ing only happens in flower!
The less I rely on all that, the closer I am to my plants and the better understanding I gain :)

So yep no time frame :)
I love that sort of gardening! Looking forward to how this turns out!

Jimdogggy

I've spent the last 3 days getting up at 6am and helping a friend decorate a house which we need to finish within 3 days so we've been working through to 2am every morning. We've driven all the way from London to Leeds and were crashing out on the floor of the house we're working in. Funnily enough the day we got here he went to asda to buy a sleeping bag for us each and a blowup bed each. That night we unpacked the stuff and to my dismay he only bought the one blow up bed. I asked him where mine was and he said he only bought the one cause it's a double!!! Gay or what lol. Anyway, we did a Google search for hydropnics shops in the area and I'm stunned to find no less than 12 listed within a 2.7 mile radius to us. Wtf?

Actually I do not see that as Gay, though had he used the same story and only bought a single instead of a double mattress, then yes I would be slightly worried and would be sleeping on my back all night.

LA it looks as you will be growing another monster. I am always impressed with the way your plants turn out. I see you more of an artist then a gardener, while it is true you are a great gardener, not everyone can make their plants look like a piece of beautiful art. Bravo my friend, :bravo:

Some people just have an eye for what a plant can become before it gets there, much like Bonsai. I see that quality in you, where as I try but it never comes out as I see it to begin with, I just take what the lady will give me, sometimes I am lucky, but most of the time I get what I get. I never meant you were the greatest grower, just a very good one.
The way I see it, your in a very good place, you are good at growing and you have a talent to read your plants.

so, why not?

would be cool to "build" a sort of cane chair but made of mj that is still alive. lol

would take a bastardly amount of training and time to get the stems thick enough to support, but with your skillz i'm sure you could figger it out, lol

hmmm, thinking here....do you have the ability/legality to grow outdoors? i could see you easily doing it with 4 plants, the main stems being the four legs of the chair.....lol

i'll leave the design work to the master.

have fun eh

Ha lol legality :)

Until I move to another country I'm stuffed! So yep until I can secure a Job stateside, I'm stuck with a 140x140 tent and my cupboard. As soon as I'm anywhere big enough to play proper I'd be banging out all kinds of sculptured plants :)
Full outdoor sets and the shade the lot :)

IN SOME PLANT NEWS!!

I'm kind of board with just straight fluxing at present. Sorry folks, lol its been fluxing for me for an age, sooo...... I'm still gonna grow the biggest damn flux ever :) yet I'll switch out a few limbs here and there, for a super flux that's got maybe an added 6-8 strains thrown into the mix for some added fun! :)

Hope that's OK with you all :)

Cheers my friend, its kind of how I look at myself lol, I'm no where near the best gardener around and I'm aware of it lol, yet I love my training and taking ng plants where they want to lead me :) hell I'm still planning on growing my own furniture out of MJ :) pretty much any excuse to get bending them to my will :)

Dude you already started :rofl:

IMAG057117.jpg

Well sometimes its nice being me :)

I got a lovely little care package off a new friend the other day! No one off here but somebody in the scene over here. So can't wait till tomorrow morning as then I'll be trying some topflight canna infused butter and honey on toast! :)
The honey I simply love the idea of, as its so versatile and so natural, seems the perfect partner in my mind! Anyway just had to share as its these little surprises in life that make it all worthwhile! :)

I once read an article where a Bee Keeper had a room full of flowering cannabis and trained his bees to make honey using only the plants in the room. Naturally made funny honey lol.

Not sure if it was really working or not though.

I've heard of the same and think I know who you mean, I think hes a friend of a friend somewhere lol. Or I just heard about it during some distant night in a fuzzy state lol :) Can't wait for tomorrow morning now! :)

Hey there LA! Firstly, let me say how much of an inspiration you are. When I discovered your threads on Backbuilding and Fluxing, I had a small panic attack. It was great. I had only seen the typical Christmas tree shaped cannabis plant previous to your grows. Where there is just one main cola. So when I saw your 20+ armed plant I basically shit a brick house. You are using what you have around you and multiplying it by tenfold, and you're sharing this wisdom with the 420 community for all to enjoy. You are a hero my friend.

But yeah, I'm attempting to do a version of your Flux on two of my plants. I just haven't done much of any defol. I figure more leaves means overall faster growth. That and laziness. Still the same flux shape though. It's my first grow but it feels like second nature haha.

As for your pre-beast of a Flux. She's looking right stoked on life! Can't wait to see how things progress. Keep up the great work man.

IN SOME PLANT NEWS!!

I'm kind of board with just straight fluxing at present. Sorry folks, lol its been fluxing for me for an age, sooo...... I'm still gonna grow the biggest damn flux ever :) yet I'll switch out a few limbs here and there, for a super flux that's got maybe an added 6-8 strains thrown into the mix for some added fun! :)

Hope that's OK with you all :)

Just checked out your grafting thread this last weekend, and that is a great idea with this monster flux.
Loving all of the awesome ideas and information you have shared with the community.

:thumb:

Sorry I missed this! OK so Budmaster are really good folks and to be honest how they target their lamps is pretty spot on! I've even heard them telling folks they'd only need a OD level lamp as they have a small space, yet lol most folks ignore them and want GOD!

So for different parts of a cycle! Their qd propergator is spot on and the light is perfect frequency! You can't get better as QD tech is so precise!
For veg, I'd run a white cob of theirs as I already do :) one 4 cluster vegges me anything up to 25 plants at differing stages in one little cupboard!
For flower :) GOD! And that ain't just because I'm responsible for that name lol :)

Or as I'm about to test the new tried colour cobs and also their HP's clusters I'll have more info for you soon! :)

Sorry for the late reply! :)

Hi LA!

thanks allot for the explanation. looking forward to hear your experiences with their new devices!.
will be following you up closely
thanks again!
grts

Back
Top Bottom