Fluxing It Up One Last Time! The Flux To End All Fluxes! LA Style!

Cheers Dr :)

I've too much going on at present to walk away lol. Grafting is sorted and I reckon I've cracked how to do it with ease, yet I want another run with over 30 strains on the next. Then my darlin DeathStar :) I think she's gonna be quite the stunner and I'm getting excited about standing back and admiring my handiwork once she's into flower! She my last daft training girl for a while me thinks, but what a way to go out! ;)
Then my monster flux to end all fluxes.... Let's be honest its all about to get interesting soon and I'm just having too much fun!! :)

Damn right brother! When life puts obstacles in our way we just smoke a J and get right back at it! The Flux to end all fluxes.

What I Picture in the future is being able to walk in to a nursery and buy an LA branded vegged flux ready to drop into a tent (of all sizes) and hit the flower button. How cool would that be? Greenhouses full of 1 foot tall vegged fluxes ready for retail! Please start with WiFi lol!

millertm !!!!!!! You got me all excited for nothing!

Just to explain, millertm being an awesome member thought he spotted some Beastie tracks on my wee flux! So I woke up and read his PM letting me know his fears and ran down stairs like it was Xmas morning and I was 5!
Unfortunately I don't have any wee beasties :( I checked all over and understand what was being remarked on etc, yet NO little critters!
Sorry it might seem daft, but I've the whole SNS prize package from my first comp win way back and yet never used a thing of it. I actually thought I'd have something new experience wise, yet alas it is not t be!

The tracks are just random damage through my slack ass approach to vegging anything :) I tip water with zero care, I don't pH a thing and just happily let my veg girls look like shite! Honestly I don't do anything or a caring nature to my plants in veg.
Then its a cpl of days of some love to turn em round before flower!

In one of my early threads I actually ran my girls as bad as I could, got em looking like shit and then gave myself 3 days to turn em back! :)

I'm just lazy :)

Thanks though my friend it was awesome of you to spot the marks and let me know! :)

Unfortunately, I don't look for them, they pop out at me. I fight these guys all the time and now spot them fast. Sorry to upset your sleep.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Well were already at the point of moving the two tethers daily! This is important to keep your flux nice and straight from the beginning :)

IMAG048020.jpg
IMAG048114.jpg

Then a look at how bad my veg girls look sometimes, even my pride and joy the multi strain mom dissent get any love, no feed normally and I don't pH anything ever! :)
IMAG048915.jpg

hi
i'm a new guy on the forums. Just been here a few days. i'm new to growing. and 'im finishin my 2nd grow right about now. anyways i was searching some info about budmaster led. So your threads popped up and so on. since then i've been reading your threads 24/7 i'm already big fan of your work very detailed journals. What i wanted to ask u is which budmaster are the best in the different stages of a plants life
thanks allot in advance

K no pics posted yet my friend, but here's a pic or 2 of my last flux! :)

IMG_20160301_015212.jpg
DSC_0693-1.JPG

WOW! absolutely amazing. I am definitely going to have to read through your tutorials on Fluxing and give this a try on a future grow.
Thank you for sharing!

hi
i'm a new guy on the forums. Just been here a few days. i'm new to growing. and 'im finishin my 2nd grow right about now. anyways i was searching some info about budmaster led. So your threads popped up and so on. since then i've been reading your threads 24/7 i'm already big fan of your work very detailed journals. What i wanted to ask u is which budmaster are the best in the different stages of a plants life
thanks allot in advance

Sorry I missed this! OK so Budmaster are really good folks and to be honest how they target their lamps is pretty spot on! I've even heard them telling folks they'd only need a OD level lamp as they have a small space, yet lol most folks ignore them and want GOD!

So for different parts of a cycle! Their qd propergator is spot on and the light is perfect frequency! You can't get better as QD tech is so precise!
For veg, I'd run a white cob of theirs as I already do :) one 4 cluster vegges me anything up to 25 plants at differing stages in one little cupboard!
For flower :) GOD! And that ain't just because I'm responsible for that name lol :)

Or as I'm about to test the new tried colour cobs and also their HP's clusters I'll have more info for you soon! :)

Sorry for the late reply! :)

I've spent the last 3 days getting up at 6am and helping a friend decorate a house which we need to finish within 3 days so we've been working through to 2am every morning. We've driven all the way from London to Leeds and were crashing out on the floor of the house we're working in. Funnily enough the day we got here he went to asda to buy a sleeping bag for us each and a blowup bed each. That night we unpacked the stuff and to my dismay he only bought the one blow up bed. I asked him where mine was and he said he only bought the one cause it's a double!!! Gay or what lol. Anyway, we did a Google search for hydropnics shops in the area and I'm stunned to find no less than 12 listed within a 2.7 mile radius to us. Wtf?

Back
Top Bottom