Fluxing It Up One Last Time! The Flux To End All Fluxes! LA Style!

Hey all :)

Many thanks for the kind words, and welcome one and all who are new to my work! :)

So quick disclaimer!!!!!

I just wanted to try and clear something up once and for all!

Fluxing is its own style! Its not ML! :)

Now here is where it got confused; in the beginning I was just growing an ML (mainlining plant) at this point a few folks asked me to give the style a better name as nobody really liked the other drug connotations known to the name! I took one look at my young plant and thought of the flux capacitor, so just piped up Fluxing!
This was how it stayed for a cpl of weeks as just an effort to make the name a little more acceptable to the masses and distance our message from harder drugs!
Then I got fed up with the traditional ML technique as it was all a little simple! Now I was already known for my training, so I just let my mind go free and switched loads up. This is when fluxing took shape in my mind and also noticed by a load of other growers on here.
So without my knowledge this group went away to anothers thread and discussed what I was doing. After a cpl of days they came back announcing that fluxing differed in so many ways through the added HST and LST that Fluxing stood as its own new style of training!

So that's how it all happened and yep fluxing is no longer an attempted name change, its, its own unique way of training! :)

Ha lol, I'm thinking around 8-10 months minimum! :)

Here is how she's fluxing along at the moment :)
IMAG066017.jpg
IMAG065912.jpg

OK I'm still waiting for the butter and honey edible report. That flux is perfect for the students eye. I think I understand it better now. Sorry for the newbie Q but what node do you start the flux at? This is cool LA!

My master of flux. So glad I stumbled upon this. The name alone is so interesting, and then you take a look at the results and omg it is something everyone should do. I know I do. Slightly different but LA gave such a great and thorough explanation and example. Check out mine Master LA and tell me if there was any improvement I could do. Cheers!

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I really can not imagine vegging a plant so long when thinking of your time scale & total size you wish to grow this monster of all flux's.

Best i've done was 4 & 5 months when playing around with topping & lst work, that was long enough for me but hell ye well worth the wait & harvest !

Fuzzy :)

Yeah without a few separate spots to grow in I wouldn't bother with such plants. Yet with this ability and the help of autos thrown into my mix it costs me nothing really. Whilst vegging out horizontally a flux takes no space up really and can be pretty neglected and all wil be fine. Its just the vert stage and flower it takes your time and space up!
My DeathStar of bud build is taking months of veg and still has more to go,maybe 4-5!!! So shed come in at over a year :) should be worth it though at the end as its a first me thinks! :)

Highhh LA! How you doin brother? All your plants lookin great as always! :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom