Fluxing It Up One Last Time! The Flux To End All Fluxes! LA Style!

I've already been thinking of doing a huge spiral vertically for some time now, yet the thought of creating closed loop cannabis plants is quite the thought! You have the credit for sure! But mind if I try it out?? :)

Sounds similar to a 'flux thruster atom pulsar' to me. I wanna see THAT in cannabis! ;)

HEY MY GREEN FAMILY, WELCOME TO MY LAST HURRAH TO MY OWN LITTLE STYLE OF TRAINING KNOWN AS "FLUXING!"

This is going to be a long journey and one where I'll document everything one last time and in more detail than ever before!

The fun bit being this will become the biggest flux ever! Im going bonkers with my little method and won't stop going until we have a 2M long flux!

So let's have some info!

Strain is gonna be either a Dedoverde haze or a Pineapple Skunk by HSO

Medium will be soil, my own recycled mix!

Lighting will be a mix of every bit of new tech from Budmaster!

Where were at, its just about to get topped and planted up!

Target

My aim will be 50 oz from her and I personally believe it easily doable! ;)

I was going to use a huge planter and then bury the heals of each limb for rooting. Yet UltraDan is doing this experimentation and to be honest I'm a purest and love my fluxing to be about perfect flow! So instead this girl will be in a normal cloth pot. Starting at 5 gal then moving up!

So folks if you want to learn to flux from the source here's where! I'm going to provide total video coverage of all major processes and go into finite detail as I do it! This will be my last salute, so I'm gonna make it a good one! :)

Any questions just fire away! Thanks to all who sub up and I'll do my best to put on one hell of a show! ;)

I know you can do it Light Addict!,
I just got 45 out of one and that wasn't trained for yield like yours will be

I will read each bit of this with time but I wanted to Just say how impressed I am with your work
Keep it up

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Well I must be a little nuts!

I've recently got into my dabbs and stuff, only way I can get lit up sometimes lol. So I've a E-Rig and that's great, but I've been getting serious glass envy off some other media platforms recently! So started thinking on getting some top notch glass!
Then I wanted something fluxy...! So I'm designing a party rig that has the ability for 2 people to take hits at once with 8 heads viable for dabbing! So a big multi hit rig, with the ability to hit as many or as few heads as wanted.
Its look and form will be based on a fluxes base structure! Should be awesome piece to take to the exposfor dabb challenges etc! :)

I'm in talks etc with a leading glassguy in the UK and if all goes well and we can finalize details etc, I should end up with a spectacular one off bit of custom glass!
Now just got to explain to the missus where a £1000+ is going soon lol :) :) also got to find that cash :) :)

Hey LA! If you come to ohio I wanna check that rig out! Call it AbraCaDABra! Hahaha :volcano-smiley:

Well :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I'm having a rather good day! I may be hung over a touch and just starting my 12 hr shift lol, yet I got some news today! ;)

You know the huge company and their job offer that I had to turn down because of my circumstances etc etc?. Well today they got back and simply told me that I can work my own way and that they're prepared to work with me on which ever level I can presently manage!
Also once more the offer of a long working holiday in the US was offered! :)

So I'm back baby!!!!!!!!!. :). Watch this space as now I know once and for all my foot is firmly wedged in the door and I ain't shifting it one bit! Sorry folks this ain't me bragging I hope you all know, this has been years in the making and looks like hard work and non stop pushing does pay off in the end! :) I'm soooo chuffed its daft! :)

I'm gon a be earning a legit wage in the canna industry! So I'll be able to jack the security job in at some point and just be me my garden and all the time to go bonkers!

gratz la that is awesome news.

provides inspiration and hope for all.

Thanks for the support my friend!

It also shows the power of this great site!

This is the only forum I've ever really contributed too and its only because of this site I've had the chance to get noticed! Now my dreams look like coming true and it simply wouldn't have happened in a million years if it wasn't for 420 magazine! This place really is the Primo site of the green web and gives anyone from anywhere a shot at getting into the industry!

I do love me my 420 magazines! :)

Back
Top Bottom