Fluxing It Up One Last Time! The Flux To End All Fluxes! LA Style!

Yessss... perfect timing considering I'm just now starting on my 2nd grow and going to try fluxing. I assume I'll pass you up though because I'm fluxing an auto. How long do you plan to have her in veg?

Welcome InfiniteJuan :) Ha the old fluxing an auto! I've done that one myself and its quite fun! :) as for my new flux??? No bloody clue lol. I'll be going for months, mayber 6 or so. I've no hurry and too much going on with my other threads to be getting around to flowering her for an age!

Canad420 my old pal, welcome and hope life's treating you well buddy!

Subscribed yo. Im trying somewhat of fluxing too, but I only fim and not top. Good going master LA. That topping video was very clear and helpful too.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Canad420 my old pal, welcome and hope life's treating you well buddy!

Sure is my friend and you? You know I can't pass up an LA flux grow. I don't know how you find the time to keep up with all your projects and still manage to give them the delicate attention each one needs. Congrats on the win as well :thumb:

Well let's have some pics hey Chronic :)

So my wee baby has had her first training session!

So at the start I don't put much tension on her tethers. Were slowly working her down to a horizontal state. So its a lose loop around each flux end and just enough tension to hold her in place.
IMAG043326.jpg

I also immediately take off the leaf that sits on top and points back into the center of the plant, these overshadow the nodes beneath and we don't use the under over nodes anyway with a flux, so we just get rid asap!
IMAG043522.jpg
IMAG043424.jpg
IMAG043621.jpg
So one other thing is where to tether her? I always leave a good inch or so from the tether point to the growing tip. This let's that growing tip turn upwards to the light and this is when the tip opening process is most effective!

Any who don't know of the tip opening there's a thread listed below in my SIG on the matter :)

Welcome Mondstern :) also hellooo to you Zogrowsgreen :)

Nismo :) from little acorns and all that lol. I was going to fit my training canes to my pot last night, yet then decided I need to get me some longer sections! I'm gonna go bonkers with this one!

In other news, I'm kind of bummed out at the present! My job that hopefully was going to lead to legal land in the US may not be happening! Not through anyone's fault but my own lol. It stands as was offered but I'm not in a position life wise etc etc to make it all viable! So its back to the drawing board for me and I'm pissed at my life! So in answer to this I'm gonna grow such beasts, that one day just maybe I'll finally get noticed enough to get somewhere or something out of all this!

Sorry very unlike me to share, just fooookin fuming with things out of my control!

LA you never seem to amaze me, I can't wait to see how this turns out brother! Say what you want but you're an indoor growing pioneer :) Keep on keeping on my friend! I just dropped a King Kong seed from Big Buddha in water this morning, as soon as she sinks she'll be going into soil...thinking about doing a flux with her. Coming from gg#4, it should be premium smoke ;)

Hey bud, sorry about the US news. You'll be recognized soon. I just have a feeling you will be over here before you know it! Thanks for this journal. Great pics there on the wee one! :high-five:

I'm here Brother LA! Wouldn't miss this for anything.

:passitleft: Here, take a rip! It's gonna be a long ride!!!!!:thumb::high-five::Namaste:

Cheers Dr :)

I've too much going on at present to walk away lol. Grafting is sorted and I reckon I've cracked how to do it with ease, yet I want another run with over 30 strains on the next. Then my darlin DeathStar :) I think she's gonna be quite the stunner and I'm getting excited about standing back and admiring my handiwork once she's into flower! She my last daft training girl for a while me thinks, but what a way to go out! ;)
Then my monster flux to end all fluxes.... Let's be honest its all about to get interesting soon and I'm just having too much fun!! :)

I would disagree with the thought of this being "stupid venture" lol. You are pushing the limits of what indoor growers can accomplish, which is increasingly important with more and more people taking up growing, whether or not it is state or country legal. So, for a stealth grower, like myself and countless others here, you are showing that is is possible to have abundant harvests under artificial light.

It might seem redundant or petty to you to grow out another flux, but realize that you have opened a door for other growers that will most likely never close.
You are so right my friend, this technique is wonderful for stealth growers to get a massive yield! Subbed!!!

Cheers Dr :)

I've too much going on at present to walk away lol. Grafting is sorted and I reckon I've cracked how to do it with ease, yet I want another run with over 30 strains on the next. Then my darlin DeathStar :) I think she's gonna be quite the stunner and I'm getting excited about standing back and admiring my handiwork once she's into flower! She my last daft training girl for a while me thinks, but what a way to go out! ;)
Then my monster flux to end all fluxes.... Let's be honest its all about to get interesting soon and I'm just having too much fun!! :)
Great job LA. I have a question so PM sent.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Back
Top Bottom