GiGaBane's 2nd Grow

looking sweet my brother! I have read that alot of growers take most of the leaves off on day 21 and day 45 of flower and have had great results. wich looks like your gonna have anyway! again looking awsome so keep it up:yummy:

an hour before i did my plant cropping i gave them a tap water flush and feed (de chlorined and airated), however i made a mistake and put 3ml of ph down and 2 ml of 5-5-5 in a 2L jug for the last part of the flush(per plant). i should have used those numbers in a 5L container =(. i caused lockout and 1 or 2 leaves started showing cal/zinc type deficiencies, yesterday i flushed again as they had dried enough for another water, but this time i used only 2ml of phdown and 1.5 ml of 5-5-5 to a 5L container. the reason im using so much PH down is for the phos. ive never seen my soil dip below 6.5 and it always bounces to 7 and stays there, so i havnt been too frightened of acid burn before (didnt think about short term splash damage directly on roots).

will post pics tommorow and see how they are. barely look affected (very minor damage, gotta love fast drying soils for quicker watering).

i now have blackstrap molasses and liquid seaweed on the way in the post =D

this is todays contemplation ;)

yet another bloody fert/nute question (but 1 worth answering i hope)

read your other post, all organic thats the sh*t and would also say that worm castings is a great addition to the all natural grow. best soil you can have is loaded with fishin worms loaded in. like the guano too! onatural is the way my mom would have had it done and she could grow a watermelon on a rock lol. cant wait to see more pics:cheer:

04-06-12 (day 64)

sorry i dissapeared, had to move to another area pretty fast for a new night job, brought my 2 ladies with me to bershire but they only have 2 lights on them at the moment =/

will try to get some pics on the go. they look like the real deal now, most of the hairs are going orange, but i accidently snapped off a bud when moving them, so i smoked it....looks nice, tastes bad(hasnt been starved of nutes yet) and does not feel very strong at all =/

hoping they will mature into a better strength.

hey gig! wasnt about this time last year that you had to find new digs? hope this time you get to finish your crop.:thumb:good luck mate

hey gig! wasnt about this time last year that you had to find new digs? hope this time you get to finish your crop.:thumb:good luck mate

LoL. yes i think so, nothing so dramatic this time thankfully. was a classic up to the inlaws for school holidays, but found a decent job that started a few days earlier thn the planned journey....so the plan went out of the window and i had to grab what i could and haul ass ;)
The annoying part is that i got the job, did my first shift and was then informed it wasnt a 2 week job at all and never was...should have known better, its agency work and they will say anything to get the position fllled. still it was fun £12 per hour night work. all i had to do was hold 1 ton bags on the forks of my counterbalance while they were filled with concrete dust and drive them outside and stack them nice ;)

Never can tell with that "first" taste test
God i hope your right! they look beautiful, i just hope the potency builds up...its still early i guess so even tho the hairs are mostly orange, the resin may still be clear, no way to check where i am =/

:high-five:
LoL. yes i think so, nothing so dramatic this time thankfully. was a classic up to the inlaws for school holidays, but found a decent job that started a few days earlier thn the planned journey....so the plan went out of the window and i had to grab what i could and haul ass ;)
The annoying part is that i got the job, did my first shift and was then informed it wasnt a 2 week job at all and never was...should have known better, its agency work and they will say anything to get the position fllled. still it was fun £12 per hour night work. all i had to do was hold 1 ton bags on the forks of my counterbalance while they were filled with concrete dust and drive them outside and stack them nice ;)cant you get a magnafinen glass? that would get you some info. I like to load pics on the computer and the zoom in on the photos it works very well for me.:) they will get better with time, that you can be sure of:cheer: and the taste is just because it was still green and full of nutes. Iam sure that when they are ready and given the proper cure you will be more then happy:peace:hope the work keeps up for you aint nothing like getting a check for a good days toil:bravo:

God i hope your right! they look beautiful, i just hope the potency builds up...its still early i guess so even tho the hairs are mostly orange, the resin may still be clear, no way to check where i am =/

i hope your wembleys looking good man! I just cut my purple do too some developing mold, clipped it away. not much nug but 25.3 wet.... not bad i guess. started a new journal with new ideas for autos, I want to try and perfect this and get some big plants like yours! Well see how they go! the purple cut is in my first journal. the second journal is my new auto journal. check it out! hope alls well :Namaste:

i hope your wembleys looking good man! I just cut my purple do too some developing mold, clipped it away. not much nug but 25.3 wet.... not bad i guess. started a new journal with new ideas for autos, I want to try and perfect this and get some big plants like yours! Well see how they go! the purple cut is in my first journal. the second journal is my new auto journal. check it out! hope alls well :Namaste:

nice. ill definatly follow your new journal....i did take some pics today, but we had a street party for the queen today and now im about to fall in my bed, will post them tommorow =D

05-06-12 (day 65)
just yesterdays pics.
as you can see im in a rather small grow/computer room again, lol.
according to the producer, my plants are about 70-80 days so still got a little while for them to become potent ;)

GEDC00581.JPG

GEDC00592.JPG

GEDC00602.JPG

GEDC00612.JPG

GEDC00621.JPG

GEDC00631.JPG

GEDC00641.JPG

GEDC00651.JPG

GEDC00661.JPG

05-06-12 (day 65)
just yesterdays pics.
as you can see im in a rather small grow/computer room again, lol.
according to the producer, my plants are about 70-80 days so still got a little while for them to become potent ;)

GEDC00581.JPG

GEDC00592.JPG

GEDC00602.JPG

GEDC00612.JPG

GEDC00621.JPG

GEDC00631.JPG

GEDC00641.JPG

GEDC00651.JPG

GEDC00661.JPG
well done young man. maybe in 30 days give or take a few those will be prize winning examples of the knoledge and love you have given them:) glad to see the move was not to bad on them either. you should be proud and I like the pics very much. sure wont be anythig like smoking your own grow.:cheer:

knock knock anyone home?

12-06-12 (day 72)

some point round now i added a bunch of bonemeal to the soil. will be working more on nutrients in my next grow.

improved the design of my light shield. moved it up enough to make a bit of a z shaped light trap at the top, then added foil to the bottom to create sufficient pressure to create a correct updraft. top fan is now disabled and have to smaller fans at the bottom blowing upwards to aid thermal convection.

this last pic shows the trasparency ability quite well. these sheets are plastic not metal and i thnk with care they can be ironed flat.

in a way gig I like the pleats. the stuff I use in my box is called fxk dont ask what that means, but it is a vapor barrier for insulation. its foil faced on one side and brown paper on the other, like a bag! it has a cross hatched patteren and I got it from a job site for free:) but what you got looks MOD kinda cool if you dont know what mod means lol. but the pleats you have seems to me to be a plus as it would reflect the light in a bouncsing patteren like stereo. just what I think tho.:) and you r ladies are looking sweet bro:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom