Glimmer Grows More Autos - Blue Dream - Amnesia & Dark Devil In Coco With MH/LEDs

Hey GG glad to we your girls are doing well my friend!!! I can't wait to see the dark devil and blue dream grown into to big ladies !

Thanks, Camo! I'm so looking forward to this, too.

:goodjob:

GG....they are at that age.... I love the way they'll go in the next few weeks. Hope all is well with you and hubby.

Thanks, MJ -- all the best to you and your family, too. We're very well (very, very well). And it's the most exciting time for the plants -- they're going to explode and everything lets loose ... :)

FOUR WEEKS OLD (give or take a day)

All was well in the grow tent this morning. The girls are drinking every day -- and two out of three days I'm feeding them, the third they just get water. I move the pH around -- from 5.5 (which is where my water with nutes lies naturally) to 6.0 and then 6.5 (so I don't lock out the calcium) and then back down. Seems to be working so far.

Tent -- next time I take photos, I'm going to have to take the girls out of the tent -- they're getting big!

IMG_64357.JPG

Amnesia XXL: Tight and bushy
IMG_643211.JPG

Blue Dream: I think this is a beautiful plant
IMG_64339.JPG

Dark Devil:I find it interesting that she's so very different from her tent mates. She's had exactly the same light as the other girls, so I don't think it's stretching, I think it's just a different pheno.
IMG_64349.JPG

CAT420 -- growing Nepeta cataria from seed

Three of our four cat beasts love catnip. Freaking LOVE it. They have a special rug they sit on (we call it the drug rug) and that's where we always give them the catnip. When they're nipped up, they are hilarious -- bouncy and then sleepy and hungry.

Their favourite catnip is the flower buds -- most potent by far, although they also love leaves. This is very expensive. I always buy catnip plants in the spring and every year they destroy them. I just can't get them started outside. So I decided, since I'm growing and all, to try to grow this stuff inside.

Got the seed online. First thing I notice: catnip seeds are hella small.

IMG_64214.JPG

Put four of the seeds right into moist coco:
IMG_64206.JPG

And a week later, tiny sprouts! Really tiny!
IMG_64298.JPG

I'd like to clone them, actually, so I don't have to start right from seed each time. We'll see how it goes!

Wee fish, ewe, a mare, egrets, moose. Wee fish, ewe, a mare, egrets, moose. Wee fish, ewe, a mare, egrets, moose, panda, hippo, gnu, deer. :cheesygrinsmiley:

image4764.jpeg

Merry Christmas glimmer. :circle-of-love:

image5503.jpeg

Two wonderful gifts I received. The cardinal was a perfect choice for me, given the thought printed on the box, don't you think? The generous gifter, my friend's younger sister, is American Indian, Lakota tribe. She tells me that birds are the messengers passing between our world and the spirit world, so I should think of this one as a messenger between me and Dale. That still makes me tear up, hours later.

The beautiful bud laying next to it was a gift from a grower in the area who's friends with my honorary niece. He found out I was without and couldn't bear the idea that I'd have to greet the new year with nothing to smoke. I have yet to meet this young man. This wasn't something he grew either, but something he got from a dispensary. Wasn't that the sweetest thing? I'm completely blown away. Now I need to get some papers so I can at least roll a joint, although I'm considering decarbing it and simply eating it. That sounds like a great idea. No smoke and a longer-lasting buzz. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Life is sweet indeed. :battingeyelashes: :love:

:laughtwo: Merry Christmas glimmer. I couldn't figure out where I posted the one with my gifts. It was late, I was tipsy and thought I was on my own thread. :rofl: I'm so glad I found it. I thought I was going nuts. LOL!

That's what is wonderful about the holidays sweet sue! Just love & compassion from good folks usually !

Stoners always manage to come through, don't they Camo?

image5503.jpeg

Two wonderful gifts I received. The cardinal was a perfect choice for me, given the thought printed on the box, don't you think? The generous gifter, my friend's younger sister, is American Indian, Lakota tribe. She tells me that birds are the messengers passing between our world and the spirit world, so I should think of this one as a messenger between me and Dale. That still makes me tear up, hours later.

The beautiful bud laying next to it was a gift from a grower in the area who's friends with my honorary niece. He found out I was without and couldn't bear the idea that I'd have to greet the new year with nothing to smoke. I have yet to meet this young man. This wasn't something he grew either, but something he got from a dispensary. Wasn't that the sweetest thing? I'm completely blown away. Now I need to get some papers so I can at least roll a joint, although I'm considering decarbing it and simply eating it. That sounds like a great idea. No smoke and a longer-lasting buzz. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Life is sweet indeed. :battingeyelashes: :love:

That's beautiful, Sue -- very apropos and moving. Both gifts are, actually -- I love the story of the young grower who didn't want you to be without medicine over the holidays. So sweet and so very true to the stoner ethos we know and love. Sharing is caring!

Happy holidays glimmer. May you day be filled with warmth and happiness for you and your family :love:

Thank you so much, Mr Am4zin! :circle-of-love:

All subbed up.... this one's is going to be fun!!!

heh heh heh -- I hope so! We're just getting to the interesting stuff :)

That's what is wonderful about the holidays sweet sue! Just love & compassion from good folks usually !

So true -- I will always believe that people are essentially good and kind and generous. Nice to have that confirmed, eh?

:laughtwo: Merry Christmas glimmer. I couldn't figure out where I posted the one with my gifts. It was late, I was tipsy and thought I was on my own thread. :rofl: I'm so glad I found it. I thought I was going nuts. LOL!

Tipsy! Such a great word :) I hope you found a way to ingest your special herbal gift!

HOHOHO. I left Santa some weed brownies last night so if you didnt get any toys its probably my fault :xmas:

I would take weed brownies over any other present, myself, and I'm sure Santa needed the medication!

Just a quick photo of the tent this morning and then I have to do some work (I'll do a proper update on Wednesday for their 5 week birthday)

IMG_64457.JPG

The girls are looking good " why do we say girls " looking forward to the update .
Hope you had a nice xmas
Be safe .

Hi, sonic! Hope you had a nice holiday, too! Our Christmas was quiet but pretty damned perfect. Yeah, it's funny, eh? I think we want to have a friendlier word for our plants besides "plants" or "crop" -- those of us who grow small numbers, at least, seem to bond with the plants and it just seems right to personify them in some way :)

Here's the girls :laughtwo: this morning (flowers starting to be more noticeable), and a photo of the teeny tiny catnip seedlings who are developing their second set of (tiny) leaves!

IMG_645010.JPG
IMG_64517.JPG

We're getting a little snow right now, not as bad as some other places, so I hear. I just cooked a nice pinner full of Blue Dream so I am relaxed and happy! Hope you're all well and safe today!

Back
Top Bottom