Glimmer Grows More Autos - Blue Dream - Amnesia & Dark Devil In Coco With MH/LEDs

RTK to his plants..."you gonna bend over for big daddy? That's right bend over, just like that..."

Sorry for the Threadjack Glimmer!

I get away with thread jacking all the time. We've a tolerant community. I think it might have something to do with our produce. :laughtwo:

Whew! Sorry I've been away so much, guys -- well, I guess it's a busy time for most folks, anyway, but I've been missing 420. All is well, I just need to get caught up!

Buzzing through the threads and trying to drop by everyone!

Things are looking good, Glimmer CannaChef ;). Anxious to see how the topping works out for you :bravo:

Thanks, golfer :) I really appreciate your stopping by!

I'm learning a lot from your grow. Thanks :)

heh heh heh -- that's sweet, ninetoes! I'm just trying to learn from everyone here, too!

Damn glimmer good work with the topping! Looks like you got the hands like beast with topping! I'm just gonna ponytail and lst!

Thanks, Camo! I love the idea of pony tailing -- I'm going to try that with a small pot or two soon. Hope all is well with you!

Topping looks like it went well. I know you will be happy with the results. I topped my first auto and she is growing like crazy now!

My first grow I topped one of my girls and LSTed the other -- and the topped one (whether coincidentally or not) gave me the largest colas and the hardest, heaviest buds. After seeing what beast and LA and the advanced growers do with autos, it seems like a no brainer to me. And the girls have bounced back from the topping without skipping a beat!

Psst, im here..been here awhile now, just being myself...stalkerish me.:ciao: watching closely, growing my dead DD vicariously through you :)

Hey, DankWolf! You are always welcome, man. Your poor DD -- RIP, girl ... :(

Hehehe I love glimmergrass grows! Always so lively !

And I can see from the thread that things just got livelier! :clap:

wish I had some that butter for my micky ds biscuit im eating...as I read all this fun...

Dear, I would share with you in an INSTANT! Wouldn't that be fun -- all of us having breakfast together? I think we should have a 420magazine convention sometime ... Somewhere legal, of course. Maybe Canada will be one of those places, soon!

Looking good, I have some purple kush and azura haze in the tent sitting at 5 weeks (my first grow) but ordered some autos (dark devil, thc bomb and Supersonic Cristal Storm) that will be here this coming week. I bought a bigger tent for these, 39"x39" and will be doing 2 DD and 2 Cristal Storm as soon as they come in.
You have done such a great job on these it has inspired me to get some autos going.

Hi, mb5000! I really love the autos -- they're great for me because they require less fiddling. I have the tent now, so I know I could do photoperiod plants (and I do want to try some, partly because there's amazing strains that just aren't autos yet), but there's just something about these plants that just get on with it and do their thing that's quite endearing :) And, as we're all finding out, these new autos are not as sensitive as the early ones and they can produce a decent quantity of powerful medicine.

I'm anxious to see how they look after the topping :reading420magazine:

Bet they look great :thumb:

They're doing great! I've got a photo update coming -- thanks so much, golfer!

Now you have to learn the secret handshake!

It's easy...

:smokin::passitleft::smokin:

Yeah yeah yeah, show us your girls, with their tops off. Topless girls are my favorite. I love that I can say that and be a pothead instead of a pervert.

heh heh heh -- I suspect you're still a pervert, dear -- most of the people I like best are :)

:rofl::rofl:

I prefer whorticulturist, thank you very much.

Bwah hah hah! "You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think" ... Dorothy Parker

RTK to his plants..."you gonna bend over for big daddy? That's right bend over, just like that..."

Sorry for the Threadjack Glimmer!

Love it!

"Oh, so you don't wanna sit still, eh? That's it girl, you're getting tied up. The safe word is 'snap'".

It is pretty much kinky bondage, eh? I kinda feel dirty when I tuck leaves and stroke new growth open :)

Haha you all are too funny! I hope I have a gentle hand when it comes to my plants !

Of course you do, Camo ... heh heh heh

No sir Camo, train 'em so when you walk in the room with a big ol' pimp hand they automatically bend over for ya with a snap of your fingers.

Ok glimmer, I'll stop corrupting your journal. Sorry.

My dear, I think you're just getting it where it ought to be ... :)

I get away with thread jacking all the time. We've a tolerant community. I think it might have something to do with our produce. :laughtwo:

Bwah hah hah! Yep. An up-tight cannabis gardening community seems like a contradiction in terms ...

Good lord, I see Shiggs and RTK got into the nug jar again.. :volcano-smiley:

Bless them ... :)

Party over at Glimmer's thread :party:

WOO HOO!!!

:party:

Okay, some quick photos from two days ago now - they exploded shortly after being topped:

The tent (the little carton is for my special project, cat420 (catnip) growing from seed :)
IMG_64225.JPG
IMG_64236.JPG

Amnesia XXL -- she is SO bushy and tight (good lord, everything sounds suggestive now :)) She was the most vigorous right from seed and she's keeping that up. I did some tucking and so forth to open her up.
IMG_64286.JPG

Blue Dream:
IMG_64259.JPG

Dark Devil, top and side:
IMG_642610.JPG
IMG_64279.JPG

Looking at them this morning, I can see tiny pre flowers so all is well and proceeding apace!

I'll give a full update tomorrow for their 4 week birthday.

Glim. Your thread made me happy this morning. Thanks! You guys/gals are something. :rofl: You all belong in my 50 Shades of Green Room.

Edit: :wood: GM by the way! Plants look lovely and are taking that snipping amazingly. Such green-ness. So lush. I hope your having a good day my friend.

So gorgeous these well trained ladies. Sitting atop the full purple of the most used container in growing haha. I have so may of those tubs. I love them because they never crack, so flexible and awesome.

I've got my eye on that blue dream. Mmmmmmmmm. That is going to rock the house.

And I'm glad you didn't mind the threadjack. Girls who love cannabis are always the least uptight coolest chicks around. So many forums on the Internet are woman free and they suffer for it. On 420mag we have some of the most awesome ladies ever to grace a forum. My goodness guys. We are some lucky peeps here. Women just have a closer tie to the cycles of nature. They in fact are cyclic by the nature of their own cycle. Women are so more easily tied to the growing of marijuana because of that tie to natural cycle. We men must think logically for a time and the cyclical tie usually comes but much later after many grows. The women I have seen get it from first go.

Outstanding work here!

What happened to them? They were so small just the other day I swear. :rofl:

It's clear that your talents are growing everyday along with your plants. It's a pleasure to watch.

Keep it up Sista! We're rooting for you!

:love:

Glim. Your thread made me happy this morning. Thanks! You guys/gals are something. :rofl: You all belong in my 50 Shades of Green Room.

Edit: :wood: GM by the way! Plants look lovely and are taking that snipping amazingly. Such green-ness. So lush. I hope your having a good day my friend.

Aw, thanks, Mello! I haven't been a great community member, but hope to remedy that after Christmas! All the best for your garden!

Glimmer top work they look right on track.beautiful healthy plants well done;)

Thanks, beast! As always, you're my inspiration :)

So gorgeous these well trained ladies. Sitting atop the full purple of the most used container in growing haha. I have so may of those tubs. I love them because they never crack, so flexible and awesome.

I've got my eye on that blue dream. Mmmmmmmmm. That is going to rock the house.

And I'm glad you didn't mind the threadjack. Girls who love cannabis are always the least uptight coolest chicks around. So many forums on the Internet are woman free and they suffer for it. On 420mag we have some of the most awesome ladies ever to grace a forum. My goodness guys. We are some lucky peeps here. Women just have a closer tie to the cycles of nature. They in fact are cyclic by the nature of their own cycle. Women are so more easily tied to the growing of marijuana because of that tie to natural cycle. We men must think logically for a time and the cyclical tie usually comes but much later after many grows. The women I have seen get it from first go.

It's funny -- I do know what you mean, but I'm not the best gardener outside and I've killed most house plants I've ever had, because I lose interest :) I'm enthusiastic but don't really follow through. THIS kind of gardening, however, I LOVE. Maybe because it's on a tiny scale -- and it's pretty controlled, and the plants really benefit, most of the time, by being left THE FUCK ALONE heh heh heh.

Catnip:cheesygrinsmiley: from seed:rofl:

My cats are all stoners. Figured I'd grow them some primo bud :)

Outstanding work here!

What happened to them? They were so small just the other day I swear. :rofl:

It's clear that your talents are growing everyday along with your plants. It's a pleasure to watch.

Keep it up Sista! We're rooting for you!

:love:

Thanks, brother! This post made me tear up a bit -- it's the encouragement of the community that often helps me get through the day ...

Heh heh heh :)

Back
Top Bottom