Glimmer Grows More Autos - Blue Dream - Amnesia & Dark Devil In Coco With MH/LEDs

I have a tent similar and I'm thinking about ordering this LED reflector series you have.... How have you liked it good harvest? How many plants can fit under just the 1 light? This grow looks nice I'm going to take a seat here.

Thanks so much, Krypt, and welcome!

I like the light a lot, but don't have much to compare it to. It works well for me for my hobbyist level grow -- low on power, covers the spectrums I need for the entire grow, has own ballast and fan, not too hot. Ideally, I would have bought a light whose footprint exactly covered my tent -- so, something square and a bit stronger :) But I'm going to fill in the part of the footprint that isn't covered by this reflector with CFLs -- I reckon my final wattage, once the plants fill out a bit, will be about 300 actual watts which seems decent to me.

I was utterly impressed with the customer service with the MarsHydro, I will say. Sara at the MH thread made sure I got one with free shipping from a Canadian warehouse -- arrived totally stealthily and I was pleasantly surprised at the weight and solidity of the construction. This is not a toy :)

My grow is just in planning first seeds are germinating.... My tent is 4ftwx2ftdx5fth so I think 1 for now then I can get another of the same light when money comes more plentiful.... I was just curious if you liked it and such? What yields can I expect from this in my tent with 1-2 plants in there?

For a 4 x 2 tent I think this light would be pretty ideal. Good match of footprint to space. I only used the MH for the flowering portion of my last grow, two auto plants in a 3x3 shower cubicle, and I pulled .44 g per watt from them. Made lots of mistakes but was really pleased with that yield. Of course it all depends, doesn't it :)

Hi GG,

I am late as usual but I figure better late then never. I will just grab a chair over near Mello and the rest and enjoy the show:love:

Your girls look fantastic :thumb:

Yay! Hi, oldergrower! So glad you're here! Make yourself comfy -- I just made some Rice Krispy squares and all is good :)

I did actually just make RKS: 1 tablespoon of canna butter, 2 tbsp of normal butter, 6 cups of Rice Krispies, package of marshmallows -- and I added 2 tsp of pure vanilla to cut down on the powerful (but perhaps not so sweet-treaty) taste of the canna butter :) They will probably be insanely strong, but I'm having a weekend off from work for once and I do not care :)

FullSizeRender_31.jpg

I estimate there's about .25 tsp in each square -- twice as strong as my brownies but only half as strong as my trippy bowl of pasta that sent me into orbit :)

Even with the two tsps of vanilla it tastes pretty cannabis-y :)

Can definitely feel it! Happy days, guys!

My grow is just in planning first seeds are germinating.... My tent is 4ftwx2ftdx5fth so I think 1 for now then I can get another of the same light when money comes more plentiful.... I was just curious if you liked it and such? What yields can I expect from this in my tent with 1-2 plants in there?

Hi Krypt , your yields are determined more by strain , but if you get the environment dialed in , with that light in that tent you should get what is classed as a good yield from that strain .
Be safe .

Nice baking glimmer top job;) i just purchased 3 fem auto beans all big yielders with blue and purp in there cross and gene;) when they arrive il post info on here for u as promised.im sure ur gna like:). Happy growing every1

FullSizeRender_31.jpg

I estimate there's about .25 tsp in each square -- twice as strong as my brownies but only half as strong as my trippy bowl of pasta that sent me into orbit :)

Even with the two tsps of vanilla it tastes pretty cannabis-y :)

Can definitely feel it! Happy days, guys!

Trippy pasta bowl. hahah thats great

Fav journal thus far. I'll be keeping a close eye here. Good luck here.

Thanks, Krypt! Glad to have you!

They're looking great!

I'm really happy with them -- it's been very straightforward because I haven't done anything yet :)

Nice baking glimmer top job;) i just purchased 3 fem auto beans all big yielders with blue and purp in there cross and gene;) when they arrive il post info on here for u as promised.im sure ur gna like:). Happy growing every1

Oh, those colours -- I love them! I want to see a garden that's all blue and purple ... Thanks, beast!

Okay, what's the current chew report on those Rice Krispy treats?

I am going to make some next weekend for a buddy of mine.

Thanks for posting that here.

:thumb:

They were ... trippy :) It was odd -- they were stronger than the brownies I made by far. I'm not talking about the dose -- it should have been 2 brownies = 1 RKS but the RKS (maybe because they weren't baked? I don't know. I WAS baked) was MUCH stronger than two brownies. It was closer to the high I had with the pasta. Pure, soaring high -- intensely cerebral. I could have just sat on my own and enjoyed the trip but my husband and I ended up going into town and the drive in was amazing. I'm a visual artist and the colours were complicated but simplified at the same time. (I know, eh? heh heh heh). I could see all the colours that made up the colours. It was stupendous.

It just didn't last as long as the bowl of pasta -- no 22 hour trip. Just a fairly intense 3 hours. Mind expanding. Again, very spiritual, very beautiful and engrossing.

That's not really what I'm looking for in a canna edible, mind you -- I just want some pain relief, some stress relief. I will have to explore making edibles with a high CBD strain or letting the plant go seriously amber or something.

Trippy pasta bowl. hahah thats great

Fresh canna butter melted on pasta -- and I was high for a day :) 90% of me doesn't really want to find out what a more intense trip feels like, to be honest, although part of me is curious ... But I'd make sure I could just stay home and go to bed if it got too much.

Haha I remember that trippy pasta bowl gg! Those rice Krispy look delicious, I'm sure tho were tho with your knowledge of GREAT edibles :) ;)

When I think how I used to make edibles, I just shake my head, Camo. Back in the 1980 and 90s I just baked weed into the brownies -- literally. I guess they decarbed during the baking to a certain extent, and they definitely got us all buzzed, but everything has changed so much now. The strains are stronger, advanced canna baking techniques are freely available on the internet (I think the combination of decarb and lecithin made this batch so strong) -- it makes a stronger product.

Must be really hard to produce edibles with a measured, tested dose. Really, really hard.

hi glimmer hope ur having a fine day.the 3 purp beans I orderd were deliverd today. here is there info as promised;)
Re: Auto Topping LED Grow

good day all thought id share my new auto beans just had deliverd today.3 fem auto strains .all have purp or blue in there gene or cross.and 2 of the beans are very big yieldersnever grown purple weed before so im looking forward to it.cream devil auto is in the process of germing as I type ha ha

devil cream automatic
seedbank..sweet
£6.75 GBP

This is a 100% autoflowering hybrid resulting from the crossing of two purple strains, Black Cream and Dark Devil. This variety shows great vigour from germination. It grows with a typical indica-sativa hybrid structure with a strong stem, side branches and large leaves that form a dense central bud. Surrounding the central cola are multiple smaller buds on the side branches, also of good size and density. All the buds are covered in aromatic resin.

The aroma of this variety is sweet and fruity with hints of incense and citrus. Due to the inherited properties of the Dark Devil, some plants can reach over a meter tall in just two months from germination.

100% Autoflowering
Yield indoor: 350-600 g/m2
Yield outdoor: 40-175 g/plant
Indoor/outdoor harvest: 8 weeks from germination
Height: 70-120 cm
Red flowers: 85% approx.

northern light blue automatic
seed bank. delicious
Feminised

£8.50 GBP
Add to Cart

Northern Light Blue AUTO is the result of crossing a Northern Light auto and a Blueberry auto. Being a 3rd generation strain (a cross between 2 strains with autoflowering genes) makes this a highly evolved plant. This is mainly evident in its vegetative stage during which it develops much more vigorously and in the flowering stage, which is more abundant and better quality. The high growth potential of this generation of automatics can be appreciated throughout the life cycle. A medium-sized plant that can easily reach 70cm, it often grows up to a metre, and even more. It produces one large central bud and many other lateral ones. In northern latitudes it is a very attractive option for a summer crop while, in Mediterranean climes, two or three crops per season are very frequent. It has a subtle aroma of forest fruits (such as blueberries, strawberries and raspberries) with spicy notes. The taste is also very fruity with delicate earthy back notes. The effect of this strain is highly medicinal, ideal for alleviating chronic pain. A very pleasant sensation of well-being with moderate cerebral stimulation as well as a sedative effect ideal for long sessions of meditation and relaxation. Sex: Feminised Lineage: Northern Light Auto X Blueberry Auto Grow Method: Indoor/Outdoor Flowering Time Indoors: 55-60 Days Flowering Time Outdoors: Automatic (55-65 Days) Yield: 450-500G/m2 Indoor. More Than 80-90g/Plant Outdoor Taste: Sweet Fruity Smell: High Effect: Cerebral/Relaxing THC: 18% Resistence to Mould: High Resistence to Pests: High Medicinal Value: Very High ..

chem city blues auto.
seedbank.. Mephisto Genetics

£8.50 GBP
Add to Cart

Chem City Blues is a brand new cross created with two of the best varieties from Mephisto Genetics new family of elite auto-flowering strains. They took a chemdogging male (chemdog d cut x o.s.s auto) at the F2 stage of the non auto to auto process and hit a lovely Auto Blues lady (U.K blues cut x purple indica auto) . Both the photoperiod parents are known to be Extremely smelly varieties, and this carries through to their auto children! The strain is now at F5 and becoming ever more stable. She grows big and bushy, and responds really well to training. She makes long branches (chem influence) with lots of nodes (blues influence) , for the best yield we recommend removing the first two sets of branches, and about 14 days into flower removing any growth on the lower half of the branches, this will make her direct all the energy into producing some very fat, greasy, stinky colas. Her buds are medium density, not at all airy, but not like rocks, a lovely in between that helps to combat mould. There are also purple phenotypes to be found, the injection of colour from the purple indica auto parent. Chem City blues can surpass 90cm tall indoor and grows as a bush when allowed. She is very smelly, so be careful and use two baggies to contain the odour!. Potency is high and she will certainly kick your ass if you over indulge! Yield is heavy with the correct environment.

Genetics: Auto Blues x Chemdogging

Variety: Indica / Sativa

THC Content: High

Yield: High

Plant Height: 70-90 cm

Flowering Time: 70-75 days

happy growing every1

Back
Top Bottom