Goody's Dessert On Mars: Blueberry & GSC Autos, Sponsored By Weedseedsexpress & Featuring MarsHydro

Topped and healthy, these should be ready to begin training in a few more days. They love the light and the MC.
3FC68064-D7A5-46BB-BF40-4F4A008CFB5E.jpeg

It’s nice seeing them fill out beautifully and a nice height, with enough branching to start training tomorrow (ish) Their differences are starting to be more clear.
B3573E66-EB1D-4EE9-8074-BC0084E0A181.jpeg
5AE8934A-01CF-401B-9427-5CF7DD5D5AFA.jpeg

@Mars Hydro seems to be just what they wanted.

Training Day for these young ladies.
Once you get to clipping, it becomes more apparent that they definitely have their genetic differences. GSC had little tiny 1st branches, while the Blueberry had a huge first branching, almost the biggest on the plant...though noticeably weaker and definitely got chopped. The GSC had 4 strong branchings remaining and I left them all. I’ll train it similar to a quad but with twice as many branches. I do what I feel like the plant is comfortable with. The Blueberry only had 3 branchings remaining so I will do my typical hexline LST hybrid.
The branches on both plants bent fairly easy and will be laying down in no time.
Bberry
8CAB4BEA-9DE3-4FD2-9F96-B9CE15F425A6.jpeg

GSC
CD6C0C96-3E1C-4823-96A9-9A7F579A83D2.jpeg

and after-

9F8938C1-E1AB-4FC9-8544-9ED37F12BE8B.jpeg

No signs of flowering yet, and that makes me both happy and concerned for tent space :laughtwo:

One day at a time as they say.
Today, I’m just happy everyone in and out of this tent is alive and enjoying this place.

They are responding well to the training, no snapped branches (knock on hemp) and no wires slipped or knocked off any new growth yet. Seems to be going smooth so far besides the temp dropping a bit at night. The other tents are 4 ft off the ground where it’s a few degrees warmer, this lower @Mars Hydro tent is on the ground and closest to the door so I do occasionally kick on the heat pad in the morning. Other than that, no special treatment and they are doing well today.
E213CB7D-D4B4-4176-BAC6-B202AF441A17.jpeg

22 Days old today

They sure are!
They look damn good for 22 days ...no pistils yet?
The blueberry kind of looks like it is about to...but still no definite pistils. I’m just as surprised as you to be past day 20 lol

Took me a few minutes to realize who Justin Goody was! :high-five: Congratulations on the new title! Well deserved and you fit it well.
Thank you sir! Congratulations to you as well. I know you’ll kick butt at that job, cool that we could both come on board at the same time.
And yes my name is actually Justin, not 13, as much as I begged my parents :laugh:

And yes my name is actually Justin, not 13, as much as I begged my parents :laugh:
Thanks Goody! But you fooled me. After certain kids being named Moon Unit the name 13 doesn't seem that odd! I don't see you in the list. Is this because you have your online status hidden?

Thanks Goody! But you fooled me. After certain kids being named Moon Unit the name 13 doesn't seem that odd! I don't see you in the list. Is this because you have your online status hidden?
Yes it was, and I suppose I should have that on. Thank you sir

Back
Top Bottom