Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

If your not a whole hand kind of person, more in the vein of "just the tip". They do have these little guys available.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190820-202815.png
    Screenshot_20190820-202815.png
    327.9 KB · Views: 30
Rectangles will be done Friday I have bottle tech coming . Company is heading to Fort Hood for the rest of the week. I’ll have the shop all to my self!
It seems the taller the pre puck the better return, with the rectangle it takes 14g to get a proper squish and every one doing bottle is getting good results with 5_7g. I made some wood pre presses very similar in size and 2 different bottle diameters, 7g in the narrow bottle gives me better results than 7g in the wide bottle. The taller puck seems to have more time to ozz out the good stuff before it gets to flat. IMO

It seems the taller the pre puck the better return, with the rectangle it takes 14g to get a proper squish and every one doing bottle is getting good results with 5_7g. I made some wood pre presses very similar in size and 2 different bottle diameters, 7g in the narrow bottle gives me better results than 7g in the wide bottle. The taller puck seems to have more time to ozz out the good stuff before it gets to flat. IMO
I definitely appreciate the info , it was on my list of questions. I saw BobbyZ ‘s tall like you said , I will have my puck press Friday.

From the DapPress website.
For the Cylinder pre press mold

Notice:

• Press Buds With Ease by Hands
  • Recommended For Whole Buds or Flowers Only, Not Recommended For Shake, Hash, Sift or Ground Buds.
  • 0.5-1" Thickness of Pre-Pressed Flower Puck Is Recommend

I can say that this old man can't press that mold to 0.5" by hand, I use a vice.
Read somewhere that the tighter the puck the better the press, but I that that would be strain dependent.

Ahh the good ole Hood, was there in the 70's, don't get me started I got too many stories! lol
These guys keep me going with stories of nam, I could write a book . They go to all military happenings in every state. They meet out here every January 1st , Memorial Day, July 4th and Veterans Day .

Ahh the good ole Hood, was there in the 70's, don't get me started I got too many stories! lol

They shut down my old playpens way back when...
:rip: The Black Angus, San Juan
:rip: La Riviera, San Juan
:rip: The Texas Bar, Lisbon

I hung-out with strippers, whores, and aviators. They’re synonymous.
Sounds like about 90% of my Navy career.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously considered going UA over in Thailand. LoL

finished early today, so had some fun :D
C173B47D-D81F-4219-82A2-DAB3F3A4CFCC.jpeg

BE25E6BF-CCD6-4D8F-A963-71ECA18A5034.jpeg

ran 2x 4g pucks of critical to begin; 100c for 5 mins, 1.18g return
B5FC39D1-EF22-43A5-9E1F-0E22417CFF2F.jpeg
then same again of gas og.little bit higher yield here,
89097A71-57D4-4C71-9C13-91C1579FBD11.jpeg
9D6AD07A-AB01-433B-B49A-F34C58763A07.jpeg

starting to get the pickup in hand..
BD41542B-D655-474F-A729-AE864E3C4E8F.jpeg

still getting used to it though lol
the freezer is defo my friend...

so i think the pucks would be better a little smaller, 3.5g maybe, had 2/4 splurge a tiny but over the edge of plates, perhaps not centered (not a word sorry) exact, only tiny bit, but still, rolling the naked pucks as does the naked pucker lol wherever he is..
squish squish :D

If my puck maker comes in today I’ll make a couple more runs , Peckerheads took what they finally got off the parchment paper. I’d like to find another way to smoke it than the bong . I like the vape LowRider bought but hadn’t seen another smoke report.

If my puck maker comes in today I’ll make a couple more runs , Peckerheads took what they finally got off the parchment paper. I’d like to find another way to smoke it than the bong . I like the vape LowRider bought but hadn’t seen another smoke report.

Love the vape pens

Gramps and a few others got a nice, inexpensive , one

I'm sure they will chime in

Back
Top Bottom