Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Looks like the Tangie might get cut today or tomorrow. The GSC can go another few days. The Tangie has some really large kolas, but there’s also a lot of foxtailing that I’m not happy about. I’m interested in how she’s going to perform though. I’ll take some pictures if I do start cutting.

The cloner is still going strong. No roots yet, in 7 days, but I’m sure we’ll see something in a few more weeks. My workout is complete for the day, but I got farm stuff to do. It never ends! Enjoy!

Did my chores for the day. Well, as many chores as I care to tackle. There’s always something to be done, but at my age I have to prioritize. Time for a break. Today is day 3 of no dabbing or vaping (trying to give my lungs a much needed break), only taking olive oil capsules or edibles that are all made from rosin...by me. So far—so good. 4 capsules gets me tuned and a few gummies after a few hours keeps the fun alive. Anyway, I’m feeling no pain whatsoever. :goof:

In the flower room it’s time...time to chop the Tangie. Under my loop she looks to be about 15-20% amber in most areas. I’m guessing since I’ve never grown this before, but it’s looking ready to me and since I’m the only one that counts then there you have it...:rofl:

Unfortunately, I’m too pooped to harvest today. She’s just going to have to wait a day or two. The GSC looks like she might be ready this weekend, so I do need to get the tangie cut by tomorrow so I can stagger these two a little. I’m babbling...LOL, just realized the capsules have kicked-in, full-throttle.

Here’s a picture or two...I’m shutting up. Enjoy!

Foxtails can be genetic, and they mean more trichomes to enjoy!

I never misted my clones in the aero cloner. If they're getting water through the leaves they don't need to make roots, at least that's my theory!

I always thought foxtail was from stress with some genetic component, but mostly stress.

I mist for humidity. I have none. You might be right on that one too though.

Great lookin girl! Gonna be a nice harvest! Where did your Tangie come from again? I have some tangerine from Bred by 42.

All 3 of these girls, the Bubblelicious, GSC, and the Tangie, came from Nirvana. I’ve grown several of their seeds and they’ve all been good.

All 3 of these girls, the Bubblelicious, GSC, and the Tangie, came from Nirvana. I’ve grown several of their seeds and they’ve all been good.
I’ve been eyeballing their Maui Waui. I want to find a strong sativa to cross with some African landrace that will add flavor but not diminish the potency by too much.

I’ve been eyeballing their Maui Waui. I want to find a strong sativa to cross with some African landrace that will add flavor but not diminish the potency by too much.

I just may have a few.

I’m not surprised one bit! Lol. It would be a while down the road before I tried that run. I think my next grow is set for sure. It’s something that I’ve been rolling around in my mind for sure though.

Malawi Waui! :theband:

Congrats on the weight loss Gramps...you are kicking ass man! 207 huh......you got me by an LB. I had my annual physical yesterday and about shit myself when the scale said 208. I am down about 50 lbs with all the spring work I have been doing.

That Tangie looks fantastic brother! :high-five::passitleft:

Congrats on the weight loss Gramps...you are kicking ass man! 207 huh......you got me by an LB. I had my annual physical yesterday and about shit myself when the scale said 208. I am down about 50 lbs with all the spring work I have been doing.

That Tangie looks fantastic brother! :high-five::passitleft:

Congratulations my brother! I love hearing stuff like that. Very proud of you!

My back workout—HARVESTING—is complete (for now). Thank goodness! I absolutely hate trimming. Hate it, I tell ya! Even just one small plant and I’m a wuss when it comes to harvest time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

However, it appears we may just pull a decent amount off her. There was a fair amount of under-fluff that went in the trim tray, but overall I’m pleased with the buds. They’re fat and solid so that puts a smile on the old guy’s lips.

Anyway, today I’m taking a break for the rest of the day. Looks like overcast with the possibility of showers this afternoon anyway. Simple chores and relaxing is what’s in my immediate future. I just took 4 of my olive oil capsules. I should be in the zone shortly. Have a wonderful day!

The GG4 Mom is doing well...as always. I dropped 2 more DDA beans in some rock wool since the other 2 I put outside didn’t pop. I hope these take.

...And then there was one. Nirvana GSC is the last of the bunch. I’m expecting to pull her this weekend or early next week. She’s the most oily and greasy and smells heavily of sweet kerosene candy. Pungent aroma that makes me want to lick it...doh...inside voice...inside voice...:slide:

Back
Top Bottom