Dark Devil is an autoflower that a previous member started growing and I always wanted to try everything she liked so I tried it. It's a very interesting high in that I can actually think logically, read and follow conversations with it. I find the photoperiod strains, Big Devil XL (a parent of Dark Devil) and Carnival, to have very similar highs. That's why I probably won't grow Dark Devil once I've exhausted all my seeds. I currently have 47 left to grow. :cheesygrinsmiley:
That might take a while...

...IMHO...should plant that other Blueberry...a tap root is a tap root, and there are many grower's ,(myself included) who would say...put her in the ground! as soon as you have "proof of life"...you might be surprised! at the result...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Thanks, h00k. I was just being cautious because we haven't had a Blueberry seed come up before even though we've tried two other times.

I have a leaf crisis on Big Devil 1. Can anyone tell me what's going on here?

Big Devil 1 - Leaf Issue.jpg

Dark Devil is an autoflower that a previous member started growing and I always wanted to try everything she liked so I tried it. It's a very interesting high in that I can actually think logically, read and follow conversations with it. I find the photoperiod strains, Big Devil XL (a parent of Dark Devil) and Carnival, to have very similar highs. That's why I probably won't grow Dark Devil once I've exhausted all my seeds. I currently have 47 left to grow. :cheesygrinsmiley:
What do the buds look like? Charcoal briquettes?

agree it could be disease of some sort, or possibly broad mites!?...in any event I would remove the damaged leaves and discard, and then closely monitor...do you have a picture of the plant?...how does the new growth look, normal or twisty?...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

We did have a thrip problem in the tent when it was inside but I've been spraying those plants with Safer's every few days. I'll apply some to the outdoor plants in hopes that it fixes the problem. Here are more photos of the outdoor plants:

Carnival:

IMG_3303.jpeg

Big Devil:

IMG_3306.jpeg

IMG_3310.jpeg

...I would remove all the damaged leaves and keep spraying with your Safers...new growth looks good...cheerz.. :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:

I'm with h00k, though remember to rinse it off after it dries every time you spray.

Thanks, guys. I did exactly what h00k said and after it dried, I rinsed it off with water. I sprayed the outside Carnival, too just to be on the safe side. I will continue doing this every few days. Hope I don't have to do it when they're huge. :thedoubletake:

Life:

Blueberry Birth - 10-Jun-21.jpg

It's alive! :bravo:

*** Weekly Update ***

This week's news shows that Big Devil XL 1 and 2 and the Carnival have been transplanted to 7-gallon cloth pots and are now outside under Felonious' care.

The photos will show that all of the autoflower seeds have been planted in ProMix including the second Blueberry Auto that never developed a long taproot so I took h00k's advice and planted it anyway.

I've also included some trichome photos from one of the DDAs. My loupe has developed a white spot, which I think means I probably got some water/other liquid under the lens so sorry about that. I'm looking into getting a digital, wireless microscope so hopefully, this issue will be fixed soon.

So, without further ado, here are the pics:

Photo 1 - 420 Recreational Grow Info.jpg

DDA1:

Photo 2 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 3 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 4 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 5 - DDA1.jpeg

DDA2:

Photo 6 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 7 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 8 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 9 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 10 - DDA2.jpeg

To be continued...

*** Weekly Update ***

DDA2:

Photo 11 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 12 - DDA2.jpeg

Felonious said he was glad to see that my DDAs didn't look any better than the ones he grew. :laughtwo:

Does anyone other than me think that DDA2 is done or almost done?

Here are the rest of the pics:

BB1:

Photo 13 - BB1.jpeg

Photo 14 - BB1.jpeg

BB2:

Photo 15 - BB2.jpeg

Photo 16 - BB2.jpeg

Purp:

Photo 17 - Purp.jpeg

Photo 18 - Purp.jpeg

AA:

Photo 19 - AA - .jpeg

Photo 20 - AA.jpeg

And, that's it. Thanks for following along.

I'm counting today as Day 1 for the Purple Auto.

IMG_3511.jpeg

IMG_3513.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom