Heady's Current Grow In Progress x 5

Re: Headys current grow in progress x 5

Thanks CA, Canna,

Never grown any of them before, sky looks like a climber like my LA cons....

I received 10 cuttings the night before of Tahoe OG.....got em home, prepared solution for rockwool cubes, pd'd to 5.5 and then got out my scope to inspect my new cuttings......FAWK!!! bugs bugs bugs.....straight into the trash.

some people have no conscience :rip:

sucks on the cuttings but it has been said time and time again when you buy clones or cutting you may just end up with other people problems. especially bugs, you could work though nutrient issues and such but you don't want people bugs especially if your indoors
its like working in an outside garden and going straight into your grow room, possibly bringing bugs in on your own.

Happy Thurweed day and better days ahead for you Heady :thumb:

sucks on the cuttings but it has been said time and time again when you buy clones or cutting you may just end up with other people problems. especially bugs, you could work though nutrient issues and such but you don't want people bugs especially if your indoors
its like working in an outside garden and going straight into your grow room, possibly bringing bugs in on your own.

Happy Thurweed day and better days ahead for you Heady :thumb:

Ya i fully understand by not cloning your own the risks....I helped a buddy out that killed his clones and he was in a jam but I gave him what I had and kept the 2 Blue cheese for future endeavors.

I don't have any resources for clones, and I can't afford seed banks..even single seeds at 4 can run with shipping over $50.

I'll get everything back in line, it just takes time. I lost a full room 9 weeks into flower due to a clone from a saturday market and my noobness last sept....NEVER AGAIN.

Thanks CA, Canna,

Never grown any of them before, sky looks like a climber like my LA cons....

I received 10 cuttings the night before of Tahoe OG.....got em home, prepared solution for rockwool cubes, pd'd to 5.5 and then got out my scope to inspect my new cuttings......FAWK!!! bugs bugs bugs.....straight into the trash.

some people have no conscience :rip:

OH MAN!! Clean the area up well, then clean it again. Spray it clean it....inspect it. Get the hint? LOL
That has been my biggest fear of getting clones from other growers. Now I am even more set against it. Glad you caught it!

Oh, and burn that trash! LOL

Awesome looking plants. Can you take some pictures of your t5 fixture?

I asked to have them in a gallon ziplock with some water....plucked one from bag over the kitchen sink, saw the bugs and dumped bleach into the bag, sealed and discarded.

It was only a $15 expense that goodness.

Awesome looking plants. Can you take some pictures of your t5 fixture?

Give me a sec to download em....coming right up

The 2' 2 bulb T5

0021598.JPG

The new family, repoting tomorrow

0031537.JPG

The 4' 4 bulb T5 6500K

0041448.JPG

Top view of 4'er

0051372.JPG

I asked to have them in a gallon ziplock with some water....plucked one from bag over the kitchen sink, saw the bugs and dumped bleach into the bag, sealed and discarded.

It was only a $15 expense that goodness.
That's still $15 of your hard earned money! I'd go back with an attitude. The new family looks great.

I hate craigslist bottom feeders...piss ants!! :ganjamon:

sorry to hear the wood issue isn't resolved yet either Canna...I have alot of trust in people unfortunately to much trust.

Well the new sky walker came with hidden gifts...Just sprayed everything in the clone hut with Azamax...ho hum.

So here we are day 21 into 12/12

Not much to report...they each got a heavy 6.5 water and 1tsp black strap molasses.

I am not a defol guy...for my style (trees) I find it more beneficial to leave the leaves intact until as much nutes can be pulled out of them and back into the buds as possible.

The scrog is coming along but I don't have much hope for any real weight or even size, but we will see.

So first shot is the group...

0061202.JPG

The BC Scrog

0071138.JPG

My attempt at a close up of BC

0081042.JPG

Another shot from the door

010868.JPG

Another close attempt interior of LA

009930.JPG

And the 2 BC clones after heavy defol for more growth 2 days ago...

012670.JPG

011741.JPG

Thank you for the pictures of the t5 unit. I'm trying to decide between hydrofarms and sun systems t5 units. I wish I could just buy the cheaper brighter 150 watt hid unit, but I fear it'll run too hot for my grow area.

How long did you veg those monsters for?

Thank you for the pictures of the t5 unit. I'm trying to decide between hydrofarms and sun systems t5 units. I wish I could just buy the cheaper brighter 150 watt hid unit, but I fear it'll run too hot for my grow area.

How long did you veg those monsters for?

The mini monster clones are only 12" tall....they were cut from the pre-flowered plants and put into rock wool on 10/24

I left for 2 weeks and they were in the humidity dome 2 weeks but instructions were not followed and they got 7.0 water and then left to dry out...roots all shriveled up died and turned black....nearly died off.
it took 2 more weeks to fix the damage and then potted intp the gallon pots about 8-12 days ago.

so they have been under the T5's since cut as clone pushing 45+days....I don't want em to explode, I'm keeping em short and small to build sites for cloning right now.

As for the trees...how long in veg....again they were held back because I had an over lap of summer outdoor and my indoor....ad a month of shear horror and battling mites I had to shut down the indoor, fog the room 3 times over a months time and then bleached the room top to bottom and then let it rest another 2 weeks before putting the room back together.

They were vegged in the 3 gal pots approx 8 - 9 weeks

The little T5 puts out NO heat if any..the 4' 4bulb keeps the 2' x 6' closet at 65 degrees with a 12" oscillating fan on low

Looking good bro!

Made me laugh at myself. Never thunk of looking for clones on line. Think I found the same ads you saw. See, you bring something to the forum!

As others said and you saw, they always transport the other growers problems. Could be mites, gnats, thripes, or mold. I wouldn't want any of that near your nice flowering gals.

Great work!

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom