Heady's Current Grow In Progress x 5

Re: Headys current grow in progress x 5

Hey all....I think it's time to kill this journal and my participation.

I want to deeply thank and apologize to anyone following and that has helped or contributed along the way.

While I quickly immersed myself here it has become apparent to ME that my skills and grow knowledge is really subpar and I am just uncomfortable making stupid posts trying to help when I just don't have the true ability to be doing so.

No, nothing has happened or said to make this decision, just one I must make with my current lack of knowledge,

Again I'm sorry to the members and staff at :420: many happy buds to all.

Heady out :thanks:

Hey Heady! I can't think of a single post you've made that could even be close to being taken out of context or wrong in any way. You are SO selling yourself short!
I think you should stick around, you are a great member and you have much to contribute!!!
And I would like to add, you have been very helpful to people. I've read your helpful posts to new growers. Even if you think you don't have enough knowledge right now....you will very soon hanging around here! Everyone is still learning! Everyone.

being here is to get help so you can succeed with your grow
don't give it up man we all like to help as much as we can :thumb:

What's wrong with you Heady? That's what this site is for; to learn & become a better grower. A little over 6 months ago I had never even seen a cannabis plant in real life. I found LAVERNE growing outside under a tree on the sidewalk in front of my building. I dug her up & brought her upstairs & started searching the internet to figure out my next step. Lord & Behold I found :420: & haven't looked back yet. If I can raise a plant, throw it back into veg after I've harvested it, get two more strains going & have them already into the flowering stage, one more strain growing as a seedling right now, & still learn more everyday, there's no reason anyone can't become successful by sticking with 420. I was as green as they come. It's not going to happen overnight! I still can't even get a clone going & everybody says that's one of the easiest things to do. You have to stick with us & I guarantee you'll see the results!

THAT'S IT PERIOD: END OF STORY... I forbid you to quit!

Aww, don't leave Heady! Nobody here is ever going to think you're stupid or a subpar grower for anything you say or do.

These journals aren't just for veteran growers (although I think your plants are beauties!) - they're for learning growers, as well. I think newbie journals are extremely valuable learning tools because any bumps in the road they run into.. someone else will run into as well and they'll be able to see how to recover. Those veterans who never run into a problem... then we don't get to see the problem worked through to a solution!

Trust me - I had these feelings in the beginning of my journal, too. I have some serious anxiety issues in the real world, and I really struggled with the prospect of everyone seeing my 'failed' grow. But then I realized that even if I did fail, people here would try to help me find out and understand why. And they would also encourage me to start again!

Nobody here is judging you, I promise! This forum has been the only corner of the internet I've seen where people are supportive and mature. If it weren't so, I wouldn't be here. If someone is ever mean to you, you tell me and I'll tell Reg. He's from New York so I'm sure he knows a guy who knows a guy. If you know what I mean. :;):

Edit: My journal is about my very first grow ever... my first two seeds ever germinated! You have 8 grows under your belt. You know far more than I do, for sure! I don't know crap about crap!

Someone on this site had a method for doing what you want to do. I'm going to check around and see if I can find that thread. If someone answers in the meantime, I will disregard. :thumb:
Okay, here's what I came up with:
To change your 12/12 times:
During 12/12, either extend dark or shorten light, never extend light.

Use these principles to get your lights onto the schedule you want.

Great advice Canna...I've extended dark a few times to adjust.the schedule...no problems

Sorry I'm late Heady....just got caught up...beautiful plants you have there:thumb:...I'm looking forward to your grow...please reconsider and continue your journal...we are all looking forward to seeing and hearing more from you...we all help each other..that's what makes this community so great

I'm sub'd...don't leave me hangin :)

WOW.....never ever thought I would see these kinds of responses with such a short time being here.

Thanks to you all for all the kind words and support....makes my heart all warm a fuzzy. :circle-of-love:

I will stick around....Journal update on Day 21

Again THANK YOU all of you :thanks::Namaste::circle-of-love::cheesygrinsmiley::green_heart::yummy::thanks:

WOW.....never ever thought I would see these kinds of responses with such a short time being here.

Thanks to you all for all the kind words and support....makes my heart all warm a fuzzy. :circle-of-love:

I will stick around....Journal update on Day 21

Again THANK YOU all of you :thanks::Namaste::circle-of-love::cheesygrinsmiley::green_heart::yummy::thanks:

Heady very glad to hear your going to continue:thumb:...you also have great posts that we all enjoy...we are more like a family here...Looking forward to the update:high-five:

Yeah guy, don't leave. No one is born knowing how to grow medicine. We all have to learn. Being a part of this community will drastically reduce the learning curve.

I'm no "master gardener" and I doubt anyone on here would claim to be. We also all make mistakes from time to time. Learning from those mistakes is what helps us to grow, not only as a grower but as an individual.

You have some very knowledgeable folks already subbed to your journal. Not that I know much, but I'm also going to sub.

Best wishes mate.

:420:

Subn up Heady! You are getting too many followers now, you cant leave us buddy! :high-five:
I agree with everyone above, this community is more of a family! We are all here united by one thing, the love for our medicine. Plus.. you have had twice as many grows as a lot of us (me :laugh:), so, in retrospect, experience is knowledge and you sir have plenty :Namaste: which then makes all the info in my posts subsubpar :rofl:

Heady, just to reiterate everything said above. Stick with us here :). My god when I started growing I was useless lol. Turned everything I touched to crap. Then one fated day I stumbled onto 420 Magazine and simply started to read up as much as I could. This meant from that point my grows got better and better :) Many many people on here have aided me in all my progress. It's what were all here for :)
The Big 420 Karma bubble!

Thanks guys I really appreciate the support.:circle-of-love:

I hit a funk was all, life hands you lemonade sometimes and all I had was a tomato soup recipe :Namaste:

Just picked up 6 new clones, 2 skywalker, 2 plush berry, 2 black berry....I'll get them in soil and get an update of overall progress tonight or tomorrow a.m. once the lights are on again....flower room is sleeping right now:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom